• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sigs and Avs FAQ

A

Aster

Instruction for how to set up a signature or avatar on these boards can be found here.

(The "everything" FAQ can be found here.)

S

Sebrina

It appears that sigs take a little time to get in the system and only apply to posts that you make after your sig is in, and do not come up on previous posts.

A

aldldl

It appears that sigs take a little time to get in the system and only apply to posts that you make after your sig is in, and do not come up on previous posts.
VB lets you apply it to all messeges before if you find the little check box, where ever they hid it.

C

Connie Johnson

hot dang i got it whohooooooooooooo jumps up and down for joy ahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A more comprehensive instruction than is included in the FAQ:

1) In your user cp, Go into 'edit options', scroll all the way to the bottom, miscellaneous options. If it says 'basic editing' change that to 'full WYSIWYG' save change.

2) Next go to 'edit signature' enter the url or if you'd rather you can browse and upload from your pc (options 1 and 2 pictured below). Then in the panel above, where your signature appears, click on the link 'insert signature picture' . Save and exit.

C

CaptRex

For those people needs help on how to make a sig just pm me ^^

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I can't set a picture, it says I'm not logged in or don't have permission

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A more comprehensive instruction than is included in the FAQ:

1) In your user cp, Go into 'edit options', scroll all the way to the bottom, miscellaneous options. If it says 'basic editing' change that to 'full WYSIWYG' save change.

2) Next go to 'edit signature' enter the url or if you'd rather you can browse and upload from your pc (options 1 and 2 pictured below). Then in the panel above, where your signature appears, click on the link 'insert signature picture' . Save and exit.

What is "cp"? The FAQ link above isn't working.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is "cp"? The FAQ link above isn't working.
That post is from 2009! I'm not even sure the boards are on the same software as they were when I wrote that!
Go here:
1680690358948.png
Click on Signature
1680690472440.png