• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Signed Poster

B

Barbosa

OT question but I was wondering how much a signed UO 8th age poster signed by:

Draconi
Binki
Mr. Tact
Niobe
Fuzzle
Serado
Sefergi
Wilki
a few others...

How much would this go for? I had 3 of them made at the redwood city CA meeting. The ex owner of UO radio has one and my friend has one but as far as I know I was the only one getting them signed at the meeting by all of the Dev's/QnA guys. heh I had to butt-in on all of them to get them to sign them as I was just a simple human warrior and not anyone of importence at the meeting lol.

Just a question on value, not really trying to sell it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OT question but I was wondering how much a signed UO 8th age poster signed by:

Draconi
Binki
Mr. Tact
Niobe
Fuzzle
Serado
Sefergi
Wilki
a few others...

How much would this go for? I had 3 of them made at the redwood city CA meeting. The ex owner of UO radio has one and my friend has one but as far as I know I was the only one getting them signed at the meeting by all of the Dev's/QnA guys. heh I had to butt-in on all of them to get them to sign them as I was just a simple human warrior and not anyone of importence at the meeting lol.

Just a question on value, not really trying to sell it.
I'll sign it for 5 mil and you can triple your investment.

K

Kratos Aurion

Show that poster to anyone and they probably won't recognize the game or the names.

To the UO diehards prolly a few hundred dollars. And Im willin to bet youd make it

B

Barbosa

lol lynk! Maybe you can mushroom stamp it and sell it to a trammy... might be a far better investment