• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Signatures by Jessica

• Thread starter JessicaMcPherson
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

JessicaMcPherson

By advice and opinions of some Simmy friends, I've decided to open up a thread again.

Information I Need

- Male/Female

- Sim Head # (Males & Females)

- Skintone (light, medium, dark)

- Theme & Text (Name, etc.)

Vogue Signature

Same information, except no Sim name. I will just need a theme you want and you Sim's physical appearance information.

Signature Examples

Vogue Signature Examples

]

G

I want one!

Same sim as I always have...
Theme...hmmm

I think something with an amusement park theme...cotton candy maybe?

Yes that sounds like fun.

R

RZH of DG

JESS! <3

So spring is right around the corner, eh? I was wondering if you could make me a siggy! You know the head (I'd hope.) Perhaps you could put me in a spring-esque scene with me frolicking in the grass...err..never mind. Could you make a siggy with Parizad's sim laying down in a grassy field with me stuffing a flower in her mouth? That'd be great. Maybe you could have a little chat bubble coming from my head saying "Eat this, Parpar!". Thanks so much Tatty! Oh one more thing, could you also stick my head on a platter and put it in a corner of the siggy?

<3.
Guy "Hoping Parizad doesn't read this" La'******

N

Natalius Lynn

Ohh! I want one!! A vogue one

Female, head number C046 (page 5), light skin, and maybe a uhm.. artistic theme? I dunno a good theme. Lol.

J

JessicaMcPherson

Here you are Niki:

Hope you like the Tilt-O-Whirl!

M

Monkeybear

I would love a Vogue siggy

- Male

- C927

- Medium

- Erm, Candy theme

Thanks!!

G

I love it!

Don't get any cotton candy on me, Niki! The dress looks too nice.

I

imported_Danny Dots

I'm in need for a new siggy and avatar as well and these are cute

I don't know which one to choose, lol... I kind of like the vogue one

My Head - C903

Skin - light

I like the vintage vogue edition or something high fashion or Haute couture because i am a fashion major in RL

I guess my Sim should be wearing like a suit or something, I don't know, lol.. I trust you, you seem like a good siggy maker so put me in any outfit that would look cute!

Thank you in advanced.

Edit ---> if you need my name its Danny Dots

J

JustinKase

<blockquote><hr>

By advice and opinions of some Simmy friends, I've decided to open up a thread again.

Information I Need

- Male/Female

- Sim Head # (Males &amp; Females)

- Skintone (light, medium, dark)

- Theme &amp; Text (Name, etc.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Male (sim name: Justin Kase in EA-Land mainly but also in TC by same name)

-Sim Head #C516 with the green hat (can be made Blue and forward or backwards for siggy if needed)

-Medium Skin Tone

-Theme - If Possible New York Yankee Theme, mabye Me in a NYY Hat, clothing either a jersey or regular clothes are fine too, Background mabye in Yankee Stadium if possible or somewhere in NY, cityscape in bkground or statue of liberty or empier state building something like that mabye, i dunno. Im sure whatever you come up with will be GREAT! TYVM!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Here you are Niki:

Hope you like the Tilt-O-Whirl!

[/ QUOTE ]That's awesome! Who are the other sims depicted in the image?

Edit: I suppose now would be a good time to request one of my own... If possible, I'd like to represent two sims - Katheryne Joy (there is another Katheryne in EAL, and she's not me) and Bearly Dressed
Theme: Amusement Park theme, same genre as Niki's
Heads: C033 and C927
Skintone: Light and - umm, Cream Bear

I

imported_debslee

Jess, please can I have another signature.......

<blockquote><hr>

- FEMALE

- Sim Head: C809

- Skintone (light, medium, dark) - LIGHT

- Theme &amp; Text (Name, etc.) - Astrid has a romance lot in EA Land, so anything romantic - house is called The Hideaway.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks so much! I take my hat off to you siggy makers - you rock!

G

<blockquote><hr>

That's awesome! Who are the other sims depicted in the image?

[/ QUOTE ]

They would Be Trish, Youngun and KChan!

J

JessicaMcPherson

<blockquote><hr>

Female, head number C046 (page 5), light skin, and maybe a uhm.. artistic theme? I dunno a good theme. Lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you please tell me the hair color your sim has? Thanks.

N

Natalius Lynn

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you please tell me the hair color your sim has? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Black hair

J

Justina0618

Hi Jessica and YAY!!

Remember you made a signature of all 4 of me when there were 4? Well now I am only 2 so will you please hunt that one down and provide to me pretty please with sugar on top?

It is me laying in a park reading books, and it is 4 of me with my Justina sims. Now I am Justina Disfunctional and Justina' so can you delete 2 of them? lol

Thank you ma'am!!

oh yes and an avatar too please

J

JessicaMcPherson

Here's your Vogue signature and cover:

Also your avatar:

Let me know if you need any changes!

N

Natalius Lynn

<blockquote><hr>

Also your avatar:

Let me know if you need any changes!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay! I love it!!

K

Kedzie27

Male
C017
Light skin
(Clothes are the maroon shirt w/ blue stripe across and blue jeans if you need that.)

Theme: University of Texas (Longhorns)
Text: Kedzie

L

luvibunni

Oh please please might I have one?

- Female

- Sim Head , not sure on the number but in the catalog it is page 5, top row, head 5. The ever so popular long hair blonde. hehe

- Skintone medium

- BabiDoll , I wear the babidoll looking dress in catalog page 3, bottom row, 6th over.

Thank you so much! These are awesome! I love the one of the girl laying on the grass! Amazing!

I

independent117

hey whenever you have the time i'd like one too.
um female, c046 med skin tone, name is wild skittle and the theme i wanted is a famous look ( like a model) or sunset view lol idk

J

JustinKase

anybody know if jessica is still doing the siggy's? i posted a request 10 days ago and still havent heard anything. Just wondering if i need to be looking for another siggy maker if jessica is not doing them anymore.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

anybody know if jessica is still doing the siggy's? i posted a request 10 days ago and still havent heard anything. Just wondering if i need to be looking for another siggy maker if jessica is not doing them anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure, I put my request in about 12 days ago now

I figured I would let her take her time, my guess is that she is busy with something else.

I'm really in need of a new siggy though and I like hers so I hope she comes back soon

J

JessicaMcPherson

Sorry for the delay. I was admitted to the emergency room last Monday and got back from the hospital today. I'll be trying to get some done, but I also need time to recover. Thanks.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry for the delay. I was admitted to the emergency room last Monday and got back from the hospital today. I'll be trying to get some done, but I also need time to recover. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw, I hope everything is okay and your recovery goes smoothly.

I figured something came up. Take your time to become healthy

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Oh dear! What happened? I hope you're feeling better!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw Jessica I hope everything is okay!! I love your work, can I just jump in line behind your other fans?

Male Sim
Head: C103
Light Skin Tone

I would like to include my av's name "Enzo Bong" and "EA Land"

Maybe a dance party/club theme? That would be awesome
I'm all about colors too! Thanks!

J

JessicaMcPherson

Mike and Ikes and fish lollipops!

Let me know if you need any changes. Enjoy!

L

luvibunni

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oo

Hope you are doing ok !
Recover all you need. =)

BabiDoll~

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Mike and Ikes and fish lollipops!

Let me know if you need any changes. Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it!
Thanks so much

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

It is! I will be making signatures today after work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jessica just wanted to make sure you are alive and well *giggles*

I was wondering if you are still working on siggy's or if I should just ask someone else to kindly make me one... I'm sick of this EA mania one, lol.

Just let me know

Thanks!

Z

ZoieSim

I Would love one of these. If You Could Make 2 For Me I Would Appreciate It.
Thanks So So Much
CO56 and CO46
light &amp; light
Arianna
Kedralynn

Sim Names-
CO56 Zoie Sim/ Theme- Arianna/ Skin- Light
CO46 Lavender Love/ Theme/ Kedralynn/ Skin- Light

G

<font color="pink"> zoie - </font> <font color="blue"> i just love </font> <font color="red"> the highlights </font> <font color="green"> in your hair. </font> <font color="purple"> the colors are </font> <font color="brown"> very pretty..... </font>

G

hi jessica!!! please make a sig and avatar for me too? puleeeeze???
female
red C046
medium tone
romance theme - could you do something like ur 'return to innocence...' with the blur on the edges? you kno, like they do when you get glamour shots done? maybe with flowers and hearts and glitter or something like that.
and add my name 'FeeFee' in that pretty cursive writing somewhere on there. you're very creative and talented so whatever you come up with, i'm sure it'll be great! thank you so much

ps...i hope you're doing well