• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Signature and tech problem!!

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Bumblefoot

I went to change my signature from "working on boss suit" to "FL1" for Precious and it now says I have too many lines and wont let me change it! Did the rule change in the last week or so? In my book my potential change is shorter than what is there now!!

My husband ordered 2GB of memory for my laptop (apparently my laptop wasnt designed to run 5 large programs simultaneously!!) The directions seemed easy and my husband talked me thru it before he left again so I figured I would give it a try. This is gonna sound really dumb but I cant get the screws to come off the cover on back of the laptop!! Well, I got 2 of them but the 3rd would NOT budge and I think we may have ended up messing the screw up!!! Is there a trick to this or does anyone have any suggestions? After he ordered the memory, we were told that going from 3GB to 4GB wasnt going to make much difference anyway. Any opinions on that one????