• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Sign Ups for the Catskills Round Robin League now being accepted

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The kick off for the first PvP single round-robin League is planned for the 14th of April at 7 pm eastern at the Occlo Arena.Sign-ups will be accepted from now until the 9th of April. If you with to join this PvP event contact me with ICQ at 664693805 or private message me here.

Info Needed:

~Character name that you wish to participate in the event.
~Contact Info,such as ICQ,if I don't already have you added already.

There is no charge to enter this event. Time for sign-ups will promptly end at midnight,central time,on the 9th of April. No last minute sign-ups will be allowed. I will be dropping books,or runes if the gold sellers continue to copy over my invitations,and an info book will be locked down on my front steps with info about the tournament.

Prizes for the top four finishers:

~League Champion: Three Million Gold,The Broadsword Wall Plaque,and a customized trophy with the champion's name and date of the tournament engraved for display.

~Second Place: Two Million Gold.A 2nd place trophy that will be engraved with the player's name and date of the tournament.

~The Two Semifinalist: One Million Gold each.

Event Rules: All gear and templates will be allowed. One exception to this rule. No pets and no mounts. This event will be player vs player.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
No pets, no mounts - I assume that just means we'll be setting control slots to 0 to inhibit summonings as well.

Sign me up.