• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sigil Stealing

C

Cruxshadow

Do you get points for this? My factioneer is a thief/archer and has 0 kill points, but i have stolen about 10 sigs and am at rank 7. How does stealing sigs increase rank? Does your rank go up with time served in factions? Like i said, 0 kills points, rank 7 (had only stolen 3 to get to rank 7, stole 7 more yesterday so might go up even more), in a fairly active faction. Any ideas?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get 10 points for stealing and then placing the sigil back on the towns monilith. You don't have to be the one that takes the sigil back to the town, but you do have to be logged in when it happens.

W

wee papa smurf

The points are broken and have been for a while, i was rank 9 on my thief for months with -5 points

W

wee papa smurf

how did you get the negative?
When your at 0 points and you get killed by an opposing faction member you go into the negative, and you can go as far as negative 5, then you have build them back up to 0 before you can start getting plus points :thumbup:
And back then there was no legit way for a thief to gain points so i remained -5 forever lol!