• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*sigh*

P

Priam_Sonoma

Here is a number for you. 27.

Thats the number of deaths I have after 2 hours of play. When did this game get so hard? Maybe time away has made me soft. Maybe I need to cancel the accounts and go play Hello Kitty Adventure Island. :cursing:

D

Dor of Sonoma

It all depends on what the cause of your death(s) was/is.

What is killing you? :)

S

Salty Pete

Here is a number for you. 27.

Thats the number of deaths I have after 2 hours of play. When did this game get so hard? Maybe time away has made me soft. Maybe I need to cancel the accounts and go play Hello Kitty Adventure Island. :cursing:
You have to keep in mind that game's level of difficulty is now based on characters with legendary skill "templates" wearing super armour and holding super weapons loaded up on super buffs. There are still places regular players can go and fight regular monsters, but you should stay away from most of the high end spawns unless you are in a large group.

My old 7xGM characters that used to be bad ass PvP characters are laughably weak now in comparison to the template of the day characters loaded up with super items and buffs.

Every time Salty dies exploring I simply head down to one of the unused dungeons like Despise and kill stuff that has loot no one cares about for a few hours to get some fame and insurance money.

P

Priam_Sonoma

I did the run to the captive guy for the new questline. Paragon everything en mass. Then I went to Melissa's room, and got killed by an imp. Poison, lightning, explosion and dead. very frustrating. Earlier I died to a reaper, A REAPER. Poison, EB, Exp. I will be making another post in a bit. I think my template/gear is all wrong. 45 point expl with 96 hps is bad.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Well hell, boy!

That stuff would toast me, too!

Hence my reasons for avoiding it (not my idea of a Good Time). ;-p

L

Lord Drakelord

I did the run to the captive guy for the new questline. Paragon everything en mass. Then I went to Melissa's room, and got killed by an imp. Poison, lightning, explosion and dead. very frustrating. Earlier I died to a reaper, A REAPER. Poison, EB, Exp. I will be making another post in a bit. I think my template/gear is all wrong. 45 point expl with 96 hps is bad.
Very few of mine charactores made it thru alive to Casca, and with the change to the ghost being able to get message from casca I had to park two of mine down there to res my others when they ran the quest for Casca. Still its a great way to get 25k in pts per charactor and I suggest you do it naked if you have to and wait for a resing from someone that is there or runs in alive.

As for Lady M part, best thing to do is hide if you can till she spawns and then try to do as much damage as you can with spells, arrows, exp potions, I had my crafters in there and all were able to get 25k pts and fire cloak, casting mind blast. However I have seen others do it with exp potions. Avoid the Slayers and imps as much as possible.