• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Sigh*

G

I wish they would add some content. I'd like to play, but theres nothing I want to do. It annoys me paying for the dang game when I don't log on for months.

Ya know?

Just thought I would share, because I know everyone is always thinking about what I have to say!

G

I'm always busy with some project or other, I don't have time to get bored.

Is there nothing that would interest you to do? I keep Terry busy fetching me arcane gems, arrows, bolts, leather.

Is there no where on the shard you've never been? Just to go have a look what's there?

You know where all the gypsy caravan camps are in Ilsh?
You know where all the funny rez spots are? like the fountain, the stone and the tree?

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Go steal a Dragon's egg. Yes, there is one!

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

hehe, yes there is, but you can't steal it!

If he finds it will you settle for a screenie?

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

hehe, yes there is, but you can't steal it!

If he finds it will you settle for a screenie?

[/ QUOTE ]
You were not helpful...now he will not even look for it!
He just go back to doing nothing!
I will keep my suggestions to myself in the future.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, when are you ever helpful?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*raises eyebrow*

G

He might, just to find out what we're talking about.

Incidentally, how many 'magic' spots in Ilsh are there that you can get a rez? Not including shrines, gypsy camps, healer's grove or the gargoyle city.

I can think of 4 off the top of my head.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

*raises eyebrow*

[/ QUOTE ]

I fart in yer gen'ral direcshun!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why are u posting it here? go to stratics? we complained about petballs they fixed them... Ive been trying to push getting rot removed on uhall... Siege has no need for rot we need more players period.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

Nice retort. How will I ever top that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you build this giant wooden badger see...

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Replying to OP: me too. I am not using vent or map so that may be one reason for my boredom. I did do that freezing of the big purple monsters to dissect them recently after seeing that on uhall...that was pretty neat. And there are lots of places that I have not been to that I need to go out of the house to see. But, yea, Uvtha, I know what you saying and was going to post a couple of days ago "I'm bored"...

Reminds me of that site that most of us did long ago...what kind of MMORPG player are you? I think mine was socializing...hence if Im not using map/vent im bored cuz im not a chatty kathy.

PM if you want to do something in game.

G

I'm pretty sure I've seen every screen of land on this game I fear. Dragon eggs are in the volcano in ilsh!

I just need a nice long new event to get me back into the swing of things, help me find some interest in doing all the old things again. I don't want to cancel my accounts again, but eventually its going to be silly if I don't EVER log on.

G

I'll keep trying to find something you don't know about.

How about the 3rd Ancient Wrym in Ilsh, you know where to find that?

I'd suggest you tried the project I'm trying to run on Europa, but I'm not sure it could be done on Siege, nor that you'd want to anyway.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I would be more helpful on Siege Perilous if people would not just kill me
on sight! Once, killed I just never help that person ever.
I do not forgive, pray that I forget!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

A

Alex the Gray

yeah, I know. I tried and tried to think of a reason to stay, but finally couldn't. Maybe there are to many other important games to address?
My loyalty to this game came from the wide and vast content of it. You just couldn't get bored with it, 'cus there was always something new to do or explore.
But before I quit, I kept smelling this stagnant air. Same ol' same ole.
Man, I miss old UO.
Maybe when.if/if EVER that "other" game comes out.

G

You did see the new Yew falls garden park right ?
I put a small home up there for about a week just cuz it was pretty up there, and for that valentine event, but I took it down after a week.

I am basically down to finding very little going on to make me wish to log into UO. IF something is happeneing player run that maybe I may want to attend then I log in for that ..and log out.

It is great that springtime is here or coming for others. I have been enjoying just being outdoors this month fresh air, balmy breezes, sunshine, everything blooming, playing frisbee toss with my dogs, trimming hedges etc.

Then when I finally come back inside I think, should I log into UO ? Then I opt to bake a cake, spring clean, watch tv, etc instead of UO. Maybe cuz I been playing just too long, every thing feels so much like a grand been there done it, seen it, been there done it seen it again and again, log in wave to my game house and log out, bout it. I am still paying but yeh wondering wtf for some days ? But I hate to give em up just yet, so long as they are paid for accts. they are *active* even if I am not even logging in much...unless I find some reason TO log in for player run events or something..hardly see anyone any longer in game much they not on a lot or if on, not even talking much nor doing much but *same things* day in day out. .nothing creative or fresh new something to DO I guess for lots of us.

Springtime also often is even less people on line as their weather improves more and more will go find something else besides UO to do, nearly then be perma AFK in the sunshine and fresh air till it gets crappy weather again, next fall winter.

I spent hours outside today, especially this being spring break so the elementary school behind our home........IS QUIET haha bout took a nap in the sunshine today out there. .but the dogs wanted to play more ..frisbee toss.

G

Content? What is this content you speak of?

I have always played this game for the friends, the creativity it allows in RP, and for the enjoyment of pvp.

G

<blockquote><hr>

How about the 3rd Ancient Wrym in Ilsh, you know where to find that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lizard man town (1), volcano (2), and mountain top! (3)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Content? What is this content you speak of?

I have always played this game for the friends, the creativity it allows in RP, and for the enjoyment of pvp.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always been kind of a loner in game since I tend to play off hours. I like to collect crap and find loots. I'm lame sometimes I admit it.

I have wanted to get back into the stealing racket, but I just don't have the patience to rework my character. Hopefully the spark of interest will be lit when theres something to do.

But while I wait I guess ill just continue in my quest to get all the oblivion mods I want to work right at the same time!

G

Off hours? Why not join a guild who plays when you do. Find some of the strange euro people.

G

You're not the only one who plays at strange hours.

I've been talked into using my crafter's valor (gained while killing shadow wisps for bones) to start champ spawns twice for a friend because I was the only one he could find awake who could do it for him.

When you look at her template: smith/tailor/carpenter/bowcraft/lumber/armslore/tinkering.

You gotta ask, where was my sanity, taking her into Despise for him? She kills the shadow wisps with hci armour and swords skill on 2 jewels and a hat!

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles big*

Petra....good stuff! I dont think Falon would stand a chance against a wisp...I think she recently died to a spider!! hehe. You give her inspiration to try though!

Thank you.

G

heh, normal or dark wisps are a whole different ball game to shadow wisps. Shadow wisps are wimps, wouldn't take on those others with her.