• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Sigh

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Also, I'm kind of disappointed no one asked about the diet pepsi and ogres thing as that actually wasn't random babbling and there is a story behind it.
We are used to you randomly talking about arbitrary things. So you understand if we totally dismiss it.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back in the Early nineties when the internet was still new and was confusing everyone as much as it confuses old people now, I was a little boy with two older brothers and an older sister.... Okay I don't like this style of telling it.

When I was like 3-6 my oldest brother who is 7 years older than me told my other older brother who is 2 years older than me and myself that Ogres lived in out woods we had about 11 acres of land most of it woods and a park camp type thing on the other side of our woods. We'd constantly get in fights with those kids for coming into our woods. So my brother concocted the lie that ogres lived in our wood and we had to build traps and forts. And we did just that.

We had a fort with a turret and wire fence sides with a pit trap at the fence with nails in it and a few other small forts. My oldest brother told us we had to throw diet pepsi in the pit so the ogres wouldn't come to get us.

Needless to say there were no ogres but he'd tell us about flying ogres and underground ones and all sorts of lies. It was kind of an ongoing joke just like by second oldest brother "evil twin mike" which is funny because the name "Mike *****" is in the credits of "She's out of my League" so when we saw it I saw the name in the credits and said to my oldest brother "Hey pete's identical twin was in the movie!"

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back in the Early nineties when the internet was still new and was confusing everyone as much as it confuses old people now, I was a little boy with two older brothers and an older sister.... Okay I don't like this style of telling it.

When I was like 3-6 my oldest brother who is 7 years older than me told my other older brother who is 2 years older than me and myself that Ogres lived in out woods we had about 11 acres of land most of it woods and a park camp type thing on the other side of our woods. We'd constantly get in fights with those kids for coming into our woods. So my brother concocted the lie that ogres lived in our wood and we had to build traps and forts. And we did just that.

We had a fort with a turret and wire fence sides with a pit trap at the fence with nails in it and a few other small forts. My oldest brother told us we had to throw diet pepsi in the pit so the ogres wouldn't come to get us.

Needless to say there were no ogres but he'd tell us about flying ogres and underground ones and all sorts of lies. It was kind of an ongoing joke just like by second oldest brother "evil twin mike" which is funny because the name "Mike *****" is in the credits of "She's out of my League" so when we saw it I saw the name in the credits and said to my oldest brother "Hey pete's identical twin was in the movie!"

LoL good story but I had t really lol at the "Hey pete's identical twin was in the movie!" . I built a fort with a buddy of mine in the neighborhood I lived in when I was a kid but we only used it to throw tomatoes from at this other kid and his mom. They would keep any of our baseballs that landed in their yard so we used it as paybacks.

Hyper Hyper!!

V

Vlaude2

Zippity doo dah, Zippity yay,
My oh my what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine coming my way,
Zippity doo dah, Zippity yay!!!!!

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are used to you randomly talking about arbitrary things. So you understand if we totally dismiss it.
LIke This?

I've come to know that our families are a canvas on which we paint our greatest hopes-imperfect and sloppy,for we are all amateurs at life , but if we do not focus to much on our mistakes , a miraculous picture emerges.And we learn that it's not the beauty of the image that warrants our gratitude--it's the chance to paint

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lol yea, I had some good laughs reading through it again. About spit my coffee all over after seeing Zosimus's "Hyper Hyper!!" LOL