• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Sigh

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Come and tame greater drags with me. Bring the ebil cookies but leave Flutter's whip at the house... opps was I not supposed to say that aloud :lol:
*Whispers* shhhhhhhhhhhhhh shes not suppose to know about it!! *Whispers* talk very very quiet remember?

*Wink*

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
im gonna sock you right in the mouth......Everyone else...continue on with the love fest....pay no mind to the beating im giving lox....
Thats Hawt.

C

Corvak

This thread needs more cookies. Or bacon. Or some sort of magical combination of the two.

:)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll see your bacon chip cookies, and raise you a bacon and cheese stuffed pizza burger*.

**WARNING: VIEW THE BELOW IMAGE AT YOUR OWN RISK!**​

Full size can be found here.

*I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS AS A RESULT OF ANYONE CLICKING THE SPOILER LINK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*looks at hips* I think I just gained 5 pounds looking at that....

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'll see your bacon chip cookies, and raise you a bacon and cheese stuffed pizza burger*.

**WARNING: VIEW THE BELOW IMAGE AT YOUR OWN RISK!**​

Full size can be found here.

*I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS AS A RESULT OF ANYONE CLICKING THE SPOILER LINK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Dude. I think I just had a heart attack.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My left arm tingles a bit whenever I see some monstrous creation like that.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been back from the beach a couple days after surfing and getting some sun for a week. I read this thread and the most memorbale thing is the white shirt comment lol. So.............. who is paying for the pics?! :p

C

Corvak

Well you can probably do em at one of those machines in Wal-Mart for like 35 cents, so we all just need to put up a nickel.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing the final total would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 soul, 1 arm, 2 legs, and a first born child. Am I close?
If she take this offer instead of paypal who would we force.. errrr..I meant volunteer for such a cause? Hmmm I'm thinking Kelmo......

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm guessing the final total would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 soul, 1 arm, 2 legs, and a first born child. Am I close?
If she take this offer instead of paypal who would we force.. errrr..I meant volunteer for such a cause? Hmmm I'm thinking Kelmo......
Kelmo has no soul. I got that in a trade YEARS ago...

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes he does. I gave him one.
I had an extra that I got from a homeless guy I beat to death with an over ripe casaba melon after he tried to wash my windshield with a piece of filthy newspaper.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kelmo has no soul. I got that in a trade YEARS ago...
Pfft, who are you kidding none of you have a soul, I'm the only one on UO with a soul everyone else traded theirs for wealth or skill of some sort.

*Holds Black Sun's soul Over his head in traditional Zelda acquirement pose as the tune plays*

I got that one last week when Black Sun got a tangle or something, That's right every time someone gets there first tangle there soul goes straight to me.

Remember Ogres will drink diet pepsi instead of eating you.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Traded for wealth or skill?
I must have been out sick that day or something, cause I don't have either one of those things.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry guys and gals but EA took our souls long ago when they bought the game :p We are SOL on any possible deal with Flutter that involves soul exchanging. I say we just give her Kelmo anyway :)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crap it just hit me. Black Sun let her put back her recruiting pic she had up for NME and she may cave in on pics in return lol Now hows that for a deal?

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I recently had a soul. Up until I ate a certain bacony cookie, and bacon hamburger pizza thing. (which btw, was delicious even if it was artery clogging)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I ate that stuff I be faceplanted permamently. I knew games have hacks and cheats but now food has the ultimate hack. One eat one kill hack lol

B

Beleg Megil

my sister's new husband (who is 25 years too old for her and i can't stand him. retired nyu professor. complete...well, the french word for shower) had to go to the hospital because he ate 2 canteloupes. they created so much gas in his stomach so quickly that it somehow made it impossible for him to burp. his stomach came very close to rupturing.

he has a weird form of ocd. if you hand him a bag of m&ms, for example, he will have to finish the whole bag unless someone stops him. its the same with anything, no matter what the size is of the container. my sister has to repackage everything they buy into single serving tupperware containers. everything. even condiments or loaves of bread. otherwise, he will attempt to eat it all. even if he hates it.

for christmas last year, i bought him a pack of "bacon mints" and a small jar of pigs feet. :D

anyhoo, moral of the story? it is very rare, but sometimes, too much mellons can be bad.

M

MindReader

y b board?

Start ending all your posts with:

"See the light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train."

or

"la"

and watch the mods go goofy.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
y b board?

Start ending all your posts with:

"See the light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train."

or

"la"

and watch the mods go goofy.
:lol:

Oh man.. You know what you be an irritating ending after each post?

....BAM!

or...

.....tehe

Man I'm gonna have to much fun with this one.

...tehe

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Oh man.. You know what you be an irritating ending after each post?

....BAM!

or...

.....tehe

Man I'm gonna have to much fun with this one.

...tehe
*gets ban hammer*

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My "haha" actually comes from my tourettes to the point where I'm not sure if I find it funny or it's a tic sometimes.

Also, I'm kind of disappointed no one asked about the diet pepsi and ogres thing as that actually wasn't random babbling and there is a story behind it.

T

The_Traveler

No ban hammers allowed. :gee:

Diet Pepsi and Ogres? I want to hear the story.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My "haha" actually comes from my tourettes to the point where I'm not sure if I find it funny or it's a tic sometimes.

Also, I'm kind of disappointed no one asked about the diet pepsi and ogres thing as that actually wasn't random babbling and there is a story behind it.
Yes do tell!

...tehe

*winks at Kelmo*

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter