• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sig

• Thread starter Mystic Princess
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Mystic Princess

Hi all its been agggggges since I have shown my head, and my sigs missing, and I have totally forgot how to place it in now, so can some nice person tell me how to shove my new siggie in my profile I tried but it does not work.

Ty all :) and Hello Europa long time no see

*Waves to Terry and Petra*

I read the bit about something or other Petra wrote but..... I have 79 old poasts still no siggie ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just did 'user cp' 'edit signature' then put it between image tags in the big box :(

and hello :)

K

Kiminality

Hmm... that should work, I think...
Although the image is too tall for a sig on these forums...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take it to the babble thread you 'orrible rabble! folks out here might think you're serious. :D

K

Kiminality

Take it to the babble thread you 'orrible rabble! folks out here might think you're serious. :D
I'm always serious :p

On the OP, though...
I have no idea...
As far as I see it, it should work. Might want to go into the sig editor.
Copy just the URL, and then delete everything in the sig box.
Click
and paste the URL into the box that appears (make sure there's no spaces at the beginning or end).

M

Mystic Princess

Yup yup was wayyyy to high, lol thanks all :) you would think I would know by now ;) different sig though now went for the evil within *wink*