• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sig for anya

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grin* They're both great but I like the second one better. The impish look on the face is priceless but I seem to like people who are filled with pep and vinegar.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer the second one, although the first one does look as though she is planning something sinister. Add the decapitated head of a crowned elvish king to her table?

*shrugs innocently*

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dig the second one. The slight upturned smile on the lips can say, "Yes, I am a mischievous, worldly, sexy gypsy."

It can also say, "Yes, I am a mischievous, worldly, sexy gypsy who can curse your clan with impotency. Tee hee."

It's amazing and scary at the same time. Just my .69 cents. :thumbsup:

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the second one myself. The evil grin is nice, Or it could be just the pker in me..

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this is the size it must be, don't know if you can still see that little smile...

definetly not the same quality.

C

Cymidei Fier

I would go for either one, with less background and a better font with more contrast color. Both signatures look really nice though :thumbsup:

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my reg sigs are more elaborate however i don't have that luxury here *winks* or there would be less BG i make transparent sigs like my Agnes Nutter sig on uoforums.

this ones for now.

i'll be tinkering with it more perhaps i'll be able to clean it up and make it like i usually do.. just smaller. Also working on one for
Lanfear if i ever make an IC post here for her.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my reg sigs are more elaborate however i don't have that luxury here *winks* or there would be less BG i make transparent sigs like my Agnes Nutter sig on uoforums.

this ones for now.

i'll be tinkering with it more perhaps i'll be able to clean it up and make it like i usually do.. just smaller. Also working on one for
Lanfear if i ever make an IC post here for her.
That is just too wonderful. You did a beautiful job and I can't help but smile each time I see that "knowing look" on her face. Btw...rather than posting on that post; your story was excellent too. You are a talented woman!

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the one i have now is the type i make WarderDragon was sweet enough
(and bored enough) to make my current sig.

course we have to convince him to give me the top of my head back *winks*

*Gypsie huggles Warder*