• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sig fights!

R

Rand Al

its nice to have thees fights sargon didn't make it out though 8 more points for me!

S

suprshadow

its nice to have thees fights sargon didn't make it out though 8 more points for me!
lol, only 8 points.... Seems unfair when if you did lose.(which you wouldn't cause its sargon) you would have given him like 80 or so points lol..

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that homework on task bar Rand? Some needs to lay off the UO aye? :drool:

R

Rand Al

Is that homework on task bar Rand? Some needs to lay off the UO aye? :drool:
its a piloting course i am taking to get commercial rating just for the hell of it. I am good enough to do work and kill m just like posting and killing fl!

U

UltimateNoob

You might consider putting your homework aside for a minute when you rez though.

Attachments

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

well im glad you just figured out how to hit the print screen button. your missing the part of the story where there was 5 goo on the other side of the teleporter that redlined me befor i dropped down and got FS'd.. too bad you guys coudlent hang onto the sigs tho eh? try agian soon were enjoying the action...

S

suprshadow

well im glad you guess figured out how to hit the print screen button. your missing the part of the story where there was 5 goo on the other side of the teleporter that redlined me befor i dropped down and got FS'd.. too bad you guys coudlent hang onto the sigs tho eh? try agian soon were enjoying the action...
yeah sargon... It's weird we hold the sigs as long as 2 or more of us are on but as soon as we have other things to attend to the zerg of M comes and takes them back and holds them while were logged. :flame:

U

UltimateNoob

Pish posh. I went in there with three of you guys guarding fielding the entrance and trying to track and reveal. Smoke bomb dog form to regen the hit points from your wimpy earthquakes and meteor swarms. Doubled back and walked out one tile at a time while you were trying to recast your energy field. :owned:

S

suprshadow

oh yeah my huge single energy field. WOWWWWW and as soon as more came we stopped fielding and faught out in the open. Nice of you to see we only had 3 people. Same three people that killed 8 of you when you called in your buddies.. CYA

U

UltimateNoob

You must have either double vision or trouble counting. I think maybe 3 people died on our side.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

just because there may have been "7" (which to people who can count would be 5) of us.. doesnt mean you killed us all.. 3 vs 5, yes you guys draged us out into an large open field and ran circles aorund us like the tortoise and the hare. after splitting us up i do recall you guys dropping two of our guys befor i called a retreat. but just as the story goes, the tortoise won the war. when we came back regrouped, we stayed in tight locations where you couldent use your speed to your advantage. we dominated you guys and took our sigs. its called battle tactics.. good fight tho.

S

suprshadow

battle tactics... so we killed you guys, you ran and waited for everyone to log.. took our sigs and then when we relogged back on and saw you choke pointed a city with 8 ppl when there was 3 of us. that is the worst pvping ever. boring lame and just plain stupid. CONGRATS!

R

Rand Al

well im glad you just figured out how to hit the print screen button. your missing the part of the story where there was 5 goo on the other side of the teleporter that redlined me befor i dropped down and got FS'd.. too bad you guys coudlent hang onto the sigs tho eh? try agian soon were enjoying the action...
Anyone with a brain can see the map and know what is going on. I just happen to run out after someone running away. You were the last one to leave which is good kudos for making sure the guildys left survived before you ran out (leaders should do this). Someone told me you were running out so i went to the exit to get you :p

The problem with using the print screen button is i cannot get the kill shot on the screen just slightly after them and if the fight is going on i don't get all the other ones like Benjamen. I don't remember the name of the other guy. So you will only get one screen shot from me

R

Rand Al

just because there may have been "7" (which to people who can count would be 5) of us.. doesnt mean you killed us all.. 3 vs 5, yes you guys draged us out into an large open field and ran circles aorund us like the tortoise and the hare. after splitting us up i do recall you guys dropping two of our guys befor i called a retreat. but just as the story goes, the tortoise won the war. when we came back regrouped, we stayed in tight locations where you couldent use your speed to your advantage. we dominated you guys and took our sigs. its called battle tactics.. good fight tho.
Umm we took the sigs and no fighting accrued after we got them. Ben did come in with his stealther and garbed one and got away cause 2 blues came in and we fought them then loged after they died so ol ben got the rest

And as for speed you ran away from me redlined north and got away hmm so who is faster the one that got away or the one that couldn't get the already casted lightning off so stop accusing mr omg they won they must have a advantage.

U

UltimateNoob

Umm we took the sigs and no fighting accrued after we got them. Ben did come in with his stealther and garbed one and got away cause 2 blues came in and we fought them then loged after they died so ol ben got the rest

And as for speed you ran away from me redlined north and got away hmm so who is faster the one that got away or the one that couldn't get the already casted lightning off so stop accusing mr omg they won they must have a advantage.
Maybe you did log Rand so you missed the killing of Settitoff and that dexer on the hiryu. And when Sargon talks about hares he isn't necessarily referring to every single one of you. If you wanna know who he's talking about try chasing the other members of your crew and see if you can kill them on the run.

R

Rand Al

Maybe you did log Rand so you missed the killing of Settitoff and that dexer on the hiryu. And when Sargon talks about hares he isn't necessarily referring to every single one of you. If you wanna know who he's talking about try chasing the other members of your crew and see if you can kill them on the run.
im a mage its almost imposable to kill anyone on the run cause casting pauses you