• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sienna

G

im curious is sienna still around running events for UO or did she drop of the face of sordaria i used to love running around tram brit chasing after her as she tried to secretly set things up for upcomming events and with me hot on her heals she used to take off prolly ****ted off but i made it into a game lol boredom used to be a really nasty bug back then

I

imported_JediSith

Sienna was organsing Events for Oceania, but in UO wisdom they have stopped these events..... I dont know why...maybe cutting the costs...

C

Cymoril

The EM program was canned a while ago (maybe a year?) so the characters of Sienna and Cerulean are no longer seen on Oceania. And yes, I'm sure that most of us would agree that it bites

G

<blockquote><hr>

im curious is sienna still around running events for UO or did she drop of the face of sordaria i used to love running around tram brit chasing after her as she tried to secretly set things up for upcomming events and with me hot on her heals she used to take off prolly ****ted off but i made it into a game lol boredom used to be a really nasty bug back then

[/ QUOTE ]

No Event Manager events any more sadly but I am not sure if they still play on Oceania or not I was not close to them but did love the events they hosted.

There are a few different player groups that are trying to organize player events which is fantastic and I am looking forward to the calendar filling up with all sorts of amazing things.

G

I really miss the event mods
but from what i understand you cant be and em or gm on the shard you activly play on so, sienna and cerulean are probably on their usual servers (which is kinda weird that they dont place oce given they are both aussies but hey who likes normal?
And the events calendar for jan and feb are already full of happenings
The OPEN Olympic events are in there

I

imported_barjunkie

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
*wedgie* there is a quick sienna fix for ya

bring back EM's *chants*

D

Dalecti

<blockquote><hr>

Cerulean &gt; Sienna.

[/ QUOTE ]

dalecti &gt; sienna.

sadly, i lost the screenshot, but the mighty dal even managed to kill the apparently unkillable EM. (she was mysteriously grey, so i fired a pain spike at her. PWNED.)

just another victim.

G

ah so thats what happened to her dalecti killed her hmm so we can blame dalecti for no more em events lol j\k

M

Madoushi

.....killing a EM .... Did you get to loot aswell !!! Her Robe Would have been priceless Rofl

G

Its actually their skin
must be hard to shower.....

anyways im not around for a week (in game) stupid phone companies. Am coming to you live from my inlaws shed hahaha!!
Moving house is so fun... HA! have fun without me i know you will :p

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Its actually their skin
must be hard to shower.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dam! Is that why i couldnt dupe it... j/ks.