• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege?? Who Was or Is your Nemisis??????

• Thread starter imported_Elmer Fudd
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Elmer Fudd

I dont want this getting misinterpreted, its ment in Fun,

On this Shard, there has to be someone or a few who have always seem to get you farming/Final Kill Shot/ that sorda thing, not the person you cant stand in game but yer nemesis....lol

Mine for one.....Has and always will be (Jim Grecco CCC)

that dude I swear, If Burger King was down to there very last Wopper in the World, He would be ahead of me in line. I build homes for a living and went to an auction with my wife (who plays UO) and this guy outbid on some concrete Guns and the night before Jim got me again farming...I happen to chat with the guy IRL who outbid me on the guns and even without thinking, i asked him if his name was Jim Grecco and My wife started laughing so hard she started crying!! he said his name was Dave but i still dont believe him....lol

that guy would find me on a prodo shard!!
he doesnt play at all hardly, but now i have fond memorys of that!

Thanks Jim

G

I miss Sherlock Holmes and Watson. They were a couple of guys who played 3 to 5 years ago who ran around playing detectives. This was back when Moonglow was the big place for players to hangout. I used to do alot of stealing there, but when those two were around, I could count on them for a good chase around the shard. Once they had me tracked, they would chase me until I was able to lose them or they killed me.

As I have always stated, I never have played a thief for the loot. It's always been about the chase...la

G

Hmmm...I recall some years ago that Merlock was Py's "official nemesis" - he even had it as his forum title. We seem to be lacking quality nemesis relationships these days, though...most just come across as snippy.

-Skylark

I

imported_mathias

i think this will be a great thread... lotta potential lockabilty here.... heheh

for the longest time i think krystal was my nemisis... when i was noobin it up. but we have made ammends and are pretty good teammates now...

i think who i have most fun fightin and will usually get a pretty good one on one with despite whatever crazyness goin on around us is Verum. im not sure if he tells his guys in vent to let us fight but i will when i can. lots of fun there with him.. and i like the guy too which makes it a whole lot more fun.

and despite my personal feelings for the guy... hugi is a good fight for me out there too... things just really blow up when our two guilds get at it.... dont often get to really enjoy the fight too long before something crazy happens.

G

It was because of them that I started a second account. I needed a non-thief Rico to keep them on their toes. Used to be funny when they wouldn't do the FE test and try to kill me in town.

HAHA, granted they didn't carry much loot, it was fun to taunt them afterward...la

G

Mine used to be Magnolia when she was VMP. She always seemed to know when to pop out in a fight and lethal poison me.

Currently it would have to be (fill in the blank)'s dragon...

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

I hope not, I think its interesting on how we can be a thorn in each others sides sometimes, but in a fun lighthearted way, doesnt always have to be about anger.....lol

its a game, but your prolly right, this is Siege forumns baby!

I

imported_archite666

I have a list, but just to put out some names...

strangelove, we used to argue alot

Nastcares guy, cause he is !@#$

Verum cause he makes it look so easy

and kage when he playing justin credible cause I cant frickin kill that guy.

G

Tide, when are you going to con someone into making you a stylin' sig?

Sorry about the derail. I am still thinking. In the old days, there was no one that got me fuming like the ole master, WyRm. Now? I have to think about it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

In the old days, there was no one that got me fuming like the ole master, WyRm.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about "that damned dog?"

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

As long as your making a list, even though i hate to admit this,

No matter where I was, and maybe he can answer this himself, but i swear, this dude used to just TRACK ME ALWAYS!

Shaylei guy,track detect, tract detect DP----cure hide----track detect dp----over and over and over and over....if i had to be honest he has replaced Jim for now...Drove me fricking Nuts

lol

I

imported_mathias

lol i think shay is kinda every stealthers nemesis.. i think he does a pretty good job on that char..

man i bet he really is just so frustrating =)

I

imported_Krystal

Shaylei was for sure, when ever i try to farm or do a spawn i'd see "Shalei is attacking u" grrrr hehe
not sure who is now tho...

R

Rykus

From an RP perspective, I had two. Py Lethius and WyRm. Py, simply because we were diametrically opposed, but out of the game or on a non-Rykus char, we had no quarrel. There were even a few times when we patrolled together. OOC, I couldn't respect someone more than I do Py.

WyRm was my nemesis because of a few reasons. He was a bloodthirsty vampire, lower than a lich in the undead hierarchy, and he killed mercilessly without honor. Rykus, being a death knight, may be evil but he never lost his sense of honor. This was at the core of our conflict, whether WyRm ever really knew it or not. From his side, I believe he just saw me as a false red who attacked his own kind (undead) when he was just doing what he was supposed to do. The funny thing is that I only ever opposed him when it came to Iantown because Rykus saw those people as his former comrades (before he became undead) and since then he saw them more as his pets, or serfs, and it was his duty to keep them safe from others who would seek to exploit them. OOC though, I really like WyRm. Who knows, we may even join forces at some later date. I guess time will tell...

G

Jove of AaA and Pikachu AaA.Never died a lot except to those two.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Who knows, we may even join forces at some later date.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another KoC recruit rears its ugly head!

I

imported_dexdash

ANyone who currently runs the bushido/ninja temp with an artie suit. the nervstrike deathstrike combo tends to do me in, so that tends to be verum and astynax these days. i keep trying to change my temp to beat those guys but i never seem to be able to do enough damage to kill them it usualy ends up with (if i survive the initial nervestrike) me runing around trying to disarm or get the ocasional spell off and heal on the run.... from luna to umbra.... run...run...run...

S

Sir Ha-ward

Shayleigh is definitely annoying to fight against and knows his template. My nemesis would prolly be one of a few people. Lord Rahvin of LoE, a man who recruited anyone into his guild and basically used his whole guild as meat shields so he could pvp. Battlegod- his name said it all. Finally Pikachu- damn good mage, smart fighter as well.

G

Hmmm...I guess my only real obstacle in the game is opposition to pixel house order, so that would put Castor right at the top of my nemesis list.

-Skylark

G

Sir William was a pancake to fight too.Always had great armor on and he fought any numbers even if was going to die.

G

I don't have, nor need, a 'who' for a nemesis. I have more than enough trouble with just dark wisps. Everyone else meets one of the blasted things, I get ganked by 4 of them.

G

I had a nemesis, but I couldn't see him, and he never told me his name.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Cmon, baby! I havent made your list just recently....lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

I can't think of anyone really...

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why post?

I forgot about one guy, I think his name was Ghost Knight, used to kill me a long time ago. He used to find me a lot when Ilshenar first came out and I would go hunt Titans. I swear he always seemed to know when I was there. He would even rp a bit before he killed me. I hated him, yet I miss him.

G

Not sure I've met you in game. If I have, I'm sorry I've forgotten it.

I've got a lousy memory, but I think the last to show me the game in monochrome was Mono, before that Bo. I harbour no bad feelings towards either.

I did get a heck of a laugh when someone in dog form tried to kill me in Zento. Can't remember the name, but he attacked me in the healer shop. He was dead before I could read the '..........is attacking you', he never got a shot off, shop full of npcs got him guardwhacked.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back when Iantown was just starting I think someone was outside town limits selling tickets to kill us. Other than picking obvious Wyrm, Corwin, or another infamous person, I'm going to pick Don Nuru and his guild Friends of Beasts the true protector of the Iantown sheep. While we may have said we protected the sheep we killed them by the tens of thousands to build our homes and public facilities. Even poor Miss Tea wasn't safe from Don's wrath.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

RTLFC

I dunno... don't think I have a nemesis cause there hasn't been anyone who really did me in-in game...

I gotta say that GG and his constant lying about his PvP skills, why he just died to anyone, talking smack with no place to do such and thinking everyone's a cheater because the shard wipes the floor with his fanny every time ranks up there on my most annoying list.

My nemesis on Atlantic would have to have been Geo Sith tho... our guilds spend 2 years duking it out at Atlantics Chaos shrine so much but even then we were cool as the other side of the pillow... just great fights.

damn... I think I just took Sakey and Hellfire down memory lane =[

G

i cant really say i have any nemisis i dont really give anybody i fight in game that much credit. But i guess my 3 favorite people to mess were gara/lother(i counted them as 1 person back in the day cause they were always together), Hel, and Darth/yoda. All of those guys brought plenty of entertainment

G

Boz is a fink. He was the first nemesis, he'd run around looking for that lucky hit with his war hammer.

Krystal - when I returned about 1.5 years ago, and everyone had sammy helms and legs and I didn't, Krystal could take me out in 3 seconds and there was almost nothing I could do about it. First time I ever respected archery in pvp.

C

Cleopatra

Shadowclan Orcs...most of them. You'd be standing at BGY waiting for their Mojo to gate them into the graveyard (there was nightly multi-guild fights there back then) and they were already there, surrounding you. They would all pop out at the same time with a 'HOWAHH' and that was it, battered with axes and you were dead, at least I was. You had to learn to not stand still for long. They were the best rp guild we've ever had, bar none. Those were great times.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being a crafter for my entire time on Siege, I have to answer this question based upon who has killed me the most. I do believe Wyrm and Krystal put me down for more dirt naps that anyone else. When I saw their names on my screen, I tried to run like hell. Usually, I didn't escape.

I also have to give an honorable mention to Bananas and Peaches of VMP. I always felt like I was being killed by a fruit salad! After they killed me, they taunted me by wearing my purple kilt and straw hat. Those VMP boys did have a thing for purple!

G

Eeep...I forgot, a couple of days after I made my debut on Siege, WyRm took and ate my first successful loaf of bread - the little vampire pig! I "bumped into him" when I was taking the loaf of bread to give to Mac of KSS for a present. WyRm also took my one and only frying pan and locked it down on the floor of his house when I asked for it back.

-Skylark

I

imported_Castor

My greatest nemisis was Pappy Joe, Crunch &amp; John of the XD pirates.

Those guys would always do something to crack me up in game to make me forgot why i was mad at them in the first place

I

imported_mathias

castor?!?!? how could i forget about you?! dang i used to run between the spirit gate and umbra bank hopin to learn something from you =P...

that was ages ago!!!

C

Cleopatra

Oh Pappy too, I forgot about him, that little bugger was a thorn in my side for a while, always making new chars to loot the house, hehe. I have to admit, he was comical.

G

Those 3 were endearing brats, that is for sure. The sort of kids that you spank, hug, then spank again.

At a wedding in Iantown (I believe it was the one where Dave made his infamous wedding gift heist - I think he absconded with an ornate crown of the harrower from the couple's gift table) John apparently decided to attack an innocent horse (tsk! tsk!) parked outside the chapel. Unfortunately for John, the horse was standing next to my hiryu, and his dagger had an area effect on it. Unaware of the shenanigans...I am upstairs in the chapel with the other guests, trying to follow the ceremony text, and I hear that snap-hiss kind of sound the hiryus make...and see my hiryu tearing after someone outside. I left the house, in time to see lots of red letters floating over that person who was running, right before they took a dirtnap. The person who was eaten was John. I was confused, and wondered how my sweet birdie could have done such a thing. Then Enigma, who had been standing guard downstairs told me the amusing tale of watching John stabbing a horse with the area effect dagger. He said he was about to go after him then but realized he didn't have to do a thing except watch the hiryu go to work.

-Skylark

I

imported_Magnolia

Many Many

But I think the ones I dreaded the most because they always seemed to find me while I was out looking for action ... or tring to farm a little in peace ....

Energy Vortex!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

My greatest nemisis was Pappy Joe, Crunch &amp; John of the XD pirates.

Those guys would always do something to crack me up in game to make me forgot why i was mad at them in the first place

[/ QUOTE ]

Pappy Joe icqed me not long ago... He is doing great and working toward a successful career... I'll always have fond memories of Pappy and John in vent with their tongue in cheek, dry wit humor...

G

oh man, I forgot about Pappy Joe, that guy was 10 kinds of funny...

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jim was a badass but he knew what to wear before the rest of yas did lol

Any mage with 45 dci and 120 parry that never misses and you cant hit unless your a mage,necro,tamer is pretty much a pain in my ass

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Any mage with 45 dci and 120 parry that never misses and you cant hit unless your a mage,necro,tamer is pretty much a pain in my ass

[/ QUOTE ]
65 DCI here now