• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege template talk!

O

Orlandu

With all the new changes I haven't really adapted to yet, I am having a hard time working out a new template.

I'm in love with my template but in this age of super itemized dexxers or scribe mages, I'm not sure necro caster that used Strangle/Bleed Poison dumps to kill is as effective as it was previously.

This is what I run right now:

115 Fencing
115 Resist
120 Spirit speak
110 Med
105..? 110 Necro
120 Parry

I've always used it as a more defensive template with disarm and parry and then wait for the last 3 strangle ticks to dump.. a lot has changed now, though..

Does anyone have any suggestions on a nice defensive template? My primary goal has always been staying alive, but now with these ... apple things? a lot of my firepower is null.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100 Hide
80 Stealth
120 Ninja
120 parry
120 Bushido
120 Weapon skill
60 Chivalry

Thats the most elusive/defensive template. To make up for no magic resist, carry a trapped box for paralyze and use remove curse to remove strangles and curses if you've already eaten an apple inside two minutes.