• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Squirrel Empire

Now recruiting at a tree near Yew!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
RP
Language
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Siege Squirrels...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I would propose that the Empire create a team of squirrels and ferrets on Siege. This skilled squad would be charged with stealing sigils for vice and avoiding being road kill. Thoughts?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent. I have a very fine ninja-thief with a free talisman-slot :) Great idea - and extremely funny!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I like the idea, although my Siege character is a noob so I wouldn't be able to help much.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
We don't have to win! We could have a blast though, and if we coordinate with voice chat... or even if not the hilarity of a mob of squirrel on the sunday VvV pvp event would be awesome!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in! With voice chat! We could appear as 3 squirrels: 2 thieves and 1 distraction-target ;-)

However, I have to pass for the next two runs, as I am in Scotland. There might be a slight chance, though, if I take my notebook on the journey.

I will let you know! Great idea!