• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Player Check-in

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
He is cute, I think he will feel as home on Siege :p

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll check in. When the second house placement went active I actually placed two houses on ATL. Started to play there more than Siege because I have friends on ATL. However I pop in Siege weekly, do a few things and off again. This is normal for me, take breaks from Siege to prodo a few times a year. Keeps the game interesting for me.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm semi active! Not to be confused with the Giggles of siege (there is one here already from a long time ago, not sure of her stratics name).. You'll see me as Pebble running about =)

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I play when I can between work and the kid's .I can usually be found trying to do the fisher quest's. Poor Von still trying to get the 120 fishing ps .

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Heh. That's so 2005. If they believe there is any drama on the forums now. They need to take a glance through the archives circa 2002-2006. We are singing kumbya here these days. XD
Yes people were quit nasty,vicious,rude and Catty.. even some of the men were catty, I think those ones had sugar in their tank. Thank God ppl are civil these days.

cdharr68

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Im active and been on the shard about a year.. so im pretty new compared to most of you on the shard... my toon is Synbad

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok. Shouldn't have brought it up. Now I'm wondering who's hiding cause I haven't seen anybody old school in gen chat or over land that I haven't accounted for yet. :)
Just because people do not involve themselves in the convesation does not mean they are "hiding" they just prefer not to bother or other various reason. When you assume you know what happens.

Also what you consider "old school " and I consider old school vastly different things. Old school to me is 97-2003

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just because people do not involve themselves in the convesation does not mean they are "hiding" they just prefer not to bother or other various reason. When you assume you know what happens.

Also what you consider "old school " and I consider old school vastly different things. Old school to me is 97-2003
**smiles@ Uvtha** you are so oldschool you have not changed that avatar in over a decade...NOW that's old school :):heart:

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Old school Siege? I wasn't aware it was opened in 97. I was old school in 97 as far as UO is concerned. Didn't hop on to Siege until 2001. I think we're on the same page.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I made my complete move to Siege after publish 16 (July 2002) but played here on and off since 2001...la

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

More Old School
Lector...I remember him raging whenever us Blackoaks managed to kill him (which only happened really rarely...). He usually came back with a tamer and made sure we paid for our victory (we refused to use mounts so tamers usually were our demise)...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Oh wow! I remember the Nimrods! Nimrod and his twin brother (conveniently also called Nimrod). They were members of Q:Q or QQ (chaos quarks I believe)...
Yep I remember them too :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Lector...I remember him raging whenever us Blackoaks managed to kill him (which only happened really rarely...). He usually came back with a tamer and made sure we paid for our victory (we refused to use mounts so tamers usually were our demise)...
Not sure why but of some reasons he did not like Brigands :p

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Taps his pipe and re stuffs it with a bit of precious Vesper Tabac*

*Lights his pipe with an ember from the Fire*

Ol'Memmers

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm in my last year, its finals time *hints why I'm visiting, good ol' procrastination and distraction*...

You couldn't pay me enough to be a DA or AG...

Corporate contractual law is more my jam.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Corporate contractual law is more my jam.
That's a good gig. My sister in to contractual job at a small firm in colorado and loves it. She prefers the small office feel vs. corporate otherwise she'd probably be in the same field as you. Good job. Once you're finished with finals maybe you can login and tool around for a bit on siege. :)