• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Player Check-in

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone, it's good to be back to ole Siege. I am slowing getting re-acquainted with the forums (if you haven't noticed).

I am curious to find out who is active on the shard (yes, I'm a thief but that's not the purpose of this thread).

So let's hear it. Have you been active on Siege lately and do you see that changing with the holiday's rapidly approaching?...la

Troop_Gil

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm here, and I am thinking that we will see a few more people as the weather gets colder.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm here. But you already knew that. Glad you chose to stick around! I was worried I was going to have to bribe you. But what do you give the thief that has everything? XD

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Present!! Login everyday though you may or maynot ever see me depending on my mood :gee:

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I normally on every day or so for at least an hour or 2

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Im active, but it has been a bit difficult lately for me to log in. Hoping to get back into the swing of things very soon :) Again if you need any help let me know!

Tarquinn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Im rather new to the shard, but have been playing for a few hours everyday on one of my two characters. Haven't been back to Pac in a few weeks... Whoops :)

Anyways back to training... They ain't gonna skill themselves up!!

Larry Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I normally apply my trade about 4 times a week for a few hours each time.
But ive been trick or treating (boring) a few hours everyday since it went live.

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I play 3-6 hours everyday and have been trick or treating a lot also in umbra and luna

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm around a couple hours a week. Although no one here knows my Siege character's name yet since I mainly just hunt solo to train skills when I'm on.

ii ii

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I like to play whenever I am around and you normally can find me boat SE of the Serpent Isle!

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm here at least a few times a week, but hope to be around more as it gets colder and I begin to manage my timer better.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations on getting this many responses.... Oh, add me to the list. :cool:

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and I know several people that play daily that never post here btw... :gun:

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in hospital right now, but usually I am on daily. Trade Deal will be renewed today when I get home...hospital internet does not allow me to log in to the game ;)

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm here, there, nowhere, everywhere. Sometimes. Always. Perhaps Never. ;p

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I pop in a few times a week on Siege, but admit I've been in Doom on Atlantic a lot lately.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and I know several people that play daily that never post here btw... :gun:
Well get them over here :). The more the merrier. With the new management in place I'd love to see this forum rejuvenated.

At one point outside of UHall, the Siege forum was the most active forum at Stratics.

Sure there was plenty of forum PvP but that seems to lend itself well with the population of Siege...la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in hospital right now, but usually I am on daily. Trade Deal will be renewed today when I get home...hospital internet does not allow me to log in to the game ;)
No kidding? I had no idea you were active. Which alt have I been treating like a noob who was actually the wolf himself?

Feel better!

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw.. I ran into Asmodi on an ecig forum the other day. He's been popping in to siege once in a while. But it seems he has packed up the gaming hobby all together. I made it clear he would always be welcome here should he get the itch again.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Momentarily breaks vow to not respond to posts that end with la*

They are all aware of the Siege Forum, but don't like all the drama - if you get my drift.
Heh. That's so 2005. If they believe there is any drama on the forums now. They need to take a glance through the archives circa 2002-2006. We are singing kumbya here these days. XD

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on more and as it gets deeper into winter the more I will be on. Will rarely see me though as I tend hide on my island and count my Zoogies.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh. That's so 2005. If they believe there is any drama on the forums now. They need to take a glance through the archives circa 2002-2006. ....
They were part of those archives... I'm talking old UO players that just don't read Siege Stratics.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. Shouldn't have brought it up. Now I'm wondering who's hiding cause I haven't seen anybody old school in gen chat or over land that I haven't accounted for yet. :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm playing some. Only 2-3 days a week for a few hours. Would like to play more, but can't at the moment.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am here occasionally - depends on my schedule of late.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well get them over here :). The more the merrier. With the new management in place I'd love to see this forum rejuvenated.

At one point outside of UHall, the Siege forum was the most active forum at Stratics.
I have a feeling I'm gonna get banned somewhere down the line. I already got a warning for a post I put so little thought into I don't remember what I said. :p

But, I'm usually here on occasion even when I'm not playing regular, which I seem to be doing atm.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems like a good crowd. That being said, we definitely need to get some new faces to show up. While it's great to have the ole school represent...Siege will always need new blood...la

Steven35

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have been around, but I will be out of the country for a few weeks, so I will not be online much during that time. I hope to be back to playing regularly in December, but I may be busy until then.