• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Perilous Workers Follow me !

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello Siege Perilous People.
These days are very important for our shard because we are trying to start a project all together to help SP to grow. So i tried to think how i can help me too with this project. I'm not a politician and i'm not a Pvper and i'm not very good also with Pvm. But there is a thing that i like very very much in UO and it's crafting. So i had an idea some days ago: why don't create a guild for crafter of SP? Or better: why don't create a Town for crafter where all crafter can meet and help each other? For new crafter player will be a place to start, where to find tools to train their skills , maybe get some advice about our shard. And for older crafter player will be a place where set up vendors, meet customers and get order. And if the project will works maybe we'll try to make some artisan festival in this town each month where all shard is invited to buy, sell, speak and maybe do some medieval tournament (i did one many years ago with my old guild on drach shard and was funny).
I set up this town outside luna, south west of the south bridge.

UWTOWN.JPG mappa.JPG

This Town will be the Headquarter of the Guild UWSP (United Workers of Siege Perilous). All crafter who are interested in this project can join us and maybe our town will grow also in number of buldings (i know all are free to set up their house how they like but it will be nice if new citizen of this town try to customize their house like a medieval town :).
If anyone want join in the project contact me with PM or Icq or in game.

Magichands (Guild Leader of UWSP).

P.s.: Before anyone can think something bad: I'm not doing this for a set in the council or anything like that. I don't care about seat . It's only a project to help our shard :D

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well done. I hope to see this project grow.

However because many people do not use statics, or visit these forums often, I think it best you also spread the word in game. Maybe see about getting a book locked down at the Luna guild tables, by the stables. There are also a few other crafting guilds I know of, I think one is called [xmg] or something along those lines. Perhaps an alliance would be helpful as well.

Just some suggestions. Good luck!

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you all for the support and suggestions :D... This evening (i live in europe) I'll try to understand what i have to do to lock a book in luna :D... About the alliance i think it's better if we stay outside any alliances... We are neutral and we play and help everyone :grouphug: (if they show respect for the work that crafters do for the community :Begging:) ... And if we'll need to hunt something special we can hire people who wants help us :gee:. I hope this project will grow :):).
Thank you all :)
Magichands

P.S. Lady Ariana Riverwind this evening I'll try to contact you in game or I'll look for one of your raven (mine are always in strike lol :brokenlink:)

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done. I hope to see this project grow.

However because many people do not use statics, or visit these forums often, I think it best you also spread the word in game. Maybe see about getting a book locked down at the Luna guild tables, by the stables. There are also a few other crafting guilds I know of, I think one is called [xmg] or something along those lines. Perhaps an alliance would be helpful as well.

Just some suggestions. Good luck!

OMG, I agree with Amadeus...

*checks the temperature in hell*

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Outstanding. looks like it will be a useful addition to the shard. are you going to link it to any of the teleporter hubs?
Yes i tought to link the town in one of the teleport hubs but i don't know if the normal teleport (not the veteran teleport) will work... Maybe it's better the veteran and at the moment i haven't one.

Magichands

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
both styles work, maybe someone will be willing to donate a set. I definitely would if I had a spare set.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ehehe thank you for the offer victim :)... But we aren't in hurry and the town isn't so far from luna so we'll see.
Thank you anyway :)
Magichands

P.S.: I put some books around the banks so people can read about this new project and if interested contact me.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you but at the moment we need only players :p:p.... I put in many chest of each Hall tools for all skills, i'm stocking resources so i think we are kk at the moment. But if we need something i know who call... Thank you victim :D

Magichands

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been enjoying my first character on Siege very much (it's been about a week so far). I do have a second account and so it might be time to start up a crafter :). Now I know where to go when I do!

Thanks Magichands!
Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately me and my guild already have a crafters guild, but you can never have too many crafters!

It's nice to see this sort of thing, one of the many reasons I like Siege.... :heart:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magichands is just a fantastic guy, one of the best I ever met ingame! He will be a great guildleader! 10x better than I could ever be!

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have been enjoying my first character on Siege very much (it's been about a week so far). I do have a second account and so it might be time to start up a crafter :). Now I know where to go when I do!
We are waiting you :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Unfortunately me and my guild already have a crafters guild, but you can never have too many crafters!

It's nice to see this sort of thing, one of the many reasons I like Siege.... :heart:
Thank you very much :D

We really need a dark crafters' guild!

*ducks*
Well we'll work with all sides so we can be dark or good :gee:

Magichands is just a fantastic guy, one of the best I ever met ingame! He will be a great guildleader! 10x better than I could ever be!
You are always too kind Doc :naughty-angel:... I'm only a player who still like this game after 18 years and so i try always to do my best :)... Only time will say If i'm a good guildleader ;);)

Thank you very much all for the support :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Magichands