• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Perilous Museum of Marvelous Jewelry

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello folks,

here is the newest inventory of my museum which is public for everybody in the not-so-safe-haven, right in the center of the town. As the list is ever growing, I want to give you an update of what I am searching for. I have around 40 mil gold at the moment to spend and I will reward everybody who can get one of the missing pieces very generously - either with gold or with a statue in the gallery of distinguished museum contributors (which is publicly visible).

Beware: There is a fake Dr Alzheimer around, do not trade with him. If you want to talk to me, write me a PM on this board. And caution: During the Eastern-US-Primetime, visits in my museum are not safe. I seem to be so prominent, that terrorist attacks have been reported there... ;)

Have a good day!

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello folks,

here is the newest inventory of my museum which is public for everybody in the not-so-safe-haven, right in the center of the town. As the list is ever growing, I want to give you an update of what I am searching for. I have around 40 mil gold at the moment to spend and I will reward everybody who can get one of the missing pieces very generously - either with gold or with a statue in the gallery of distinguished museum contributors (which is publicly visible).

Beware: There is a fake Dr Alzheimer around, do not trade with him. If you want to talk to me, write me a PM on this board. And caution: During the Eastern-US-Primetime, visits in my museum are not safe. I seem to be so prominent, that terrorist attacks have been reported there... ;)

Have a good day!
There used to be a quest in Occlo that granted you "an old ring". Didn't have any stats, just a name and I think it was dark orange. Not sure if that quest still exists. I bet someone has one.

Also, I visited your place not too long ago. Very nice! :D I wish we had more "this kind of item" museums. I tried to do it with books, but didn't get nearly as far as you did.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got only this far because of all the great donations from this splendid community I am allowed to belong to :)

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today I went a major step forward: The Sterling Silver Ring, I thought I will never get it on Siege, and the Burning Amber! Yay! Thank you, Baby Doll!

Wonderful. Now, gotta kill some Slashers, soon ;)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wonderful. Now, gotta kill some Slashers, soon ;)
gods, just looked up the Slasher of Veils ... 300,000 hp with those Resists? *chuckles* Not a fast kill is it? :p

Try for it next crowd we get for a hunt?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why not! Some Colossus, some Archers, not that hard! And fun! I like it!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a way to craft a demon slayer music instrument? I only have repond/reptile ones. Discord might be nice to have.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I wonder who got all my rares when my Marble Island 18x18 fell, some were super rare.I wish I had banked the wearable Hero- Evil female armor & Boots I had crafted.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am no rares collector. It's not the rarity of items that thrills me. I am after the style and story of an item. As PVMer I know how many attempts you need for your drop. The magical door, how many Abyssals had I killed? Oh dear... Or the Ring of the Soulbinder or the Enchanted Coral Bracelet? After all these years looking at your backpack when the boss falls thrills me most. Surprise!

Some items I like because of their name or color, like the Obsidian Earrings. Travesty's Teakwood Tray or Sushi Preparations. I like them much more than many rarer parts. Or the Torc of the guardians. Items of which you know how hard to achieve they are even though you would not need them for a suit. Demon Bridle Ring. What a little sucker. So hard to get. You ever got a Futon from the Sleeping Dragon? That's what I mean. Interstlingly, its not EM or events stuff, but ordinary items I can farm myself - they are just cool and need alot of work. That's my motivation.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like glasses very much. Maybe n next project will be a glasses museum. I love all those glasses from the Brit Collection. Hard to get...Phew...