• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Perilous Invites

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to invite anyone who is seeking adventure and the unknown. There is no Trammel, no insurance and you have to work hard to have what you get and work even harder to keep it! The skill cap has been removed so gaining skills is faster then before. Help us liven up the shard once more. There is plenty of help while you train. If you have never been here try it out!! Hope to see you all there in the near future! Long Live UO and Siege Perilous!!

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to invite anyone who is seeking adventure and the unknown. There is no Trammel, no insurance and you have to work hard to have what you get and work even harder to keep it! The skill cap has been removed so gaining skills is faster then before. Help us liven up the shard once more. There is plenty of help while you train. If you have never been here try it out!! Hope to see you all there in the near future! Long Live UO and Siege Perilous!!
lol

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye siege Blows. There's to much land that finding people is a pain....even more so when it's a DEAD shard.

hehe, anyways you wouldn't want me playing there Myst. I'd hate to run ya off another shard...

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe, anyways you wouldn't want me playing there Myst. I'd hate to run ya off another shard...
Don't flatter yourself RL you didn't run me off Legends I'm sure you know this...But if you had then you would be partly responsible for it's decline in population.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I like Siege. In between semesters, I try to visit occasionally. :)

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there lots of woman ? :drool:

I'm thinking about reactivating somewhere down this month...

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye siege Blows. There's to much land that finding people is a pain....even more so when it's a DEAD shard.

i thought i ran all the good pvpers off of legends :/