• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Perilous Castle!

Stratos

Visitor
Do you find yourself with a Castle that you just aren't using to it's full potential?
Sell it to me for golds! most of my gold is on Siege, but it ATL is what you need let me know and I will get it moved over!

Thanks for the read,
Stratos

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’ll start the bidding at 100 mil for any castle!!! Love me the Vice guys.

Stratos

Visitor
Clearly a message board pirate. I won't pay 100mil for "any" castle, but I have more gold available than that for the "right" castle. The vice guys are smart, I appreciate them too.

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha message board pirate! Clearly you have no idea what a castle sells for. I have sold an bought more house then just about anyone on siege. I have more gold then the 100 mil to. Was just jumping your thread an putting it out there I’ll pay 100 mil. Calm down buddy.

Stratos

Visitor
What do you think I meant by pirate? I was pointing out that you were jumping my thread, which you are, and since you were "big pimping" that you would pay 100m, I clarified my intentions.

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you think I meant by pirate? I was pointing out that you were jumping my thread, which you are, and since you were "big pimping" that you would pay 100m, I clarified my intentions.
You’re right I will pay 100 mil. Think I’m high jacking your thread? Na was just putting it out there an letting people know I’ll buy a castle to for 100 mil. Come an man it’s all good fun

Stratos

Visitor
Hey Gu, there is a castle for sale and you didn't come close to offering 100m.... what's up with that? Seems like you are just a message board pirate and try to be a bully.
Get your gold out, and get this castle. Ill take the next one. I went to the castle and it says highest offer was 70m, I bet you a dollar that isn't even your bid.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Siege is empty because 99.9% of the pvper base are really care bears who need insurance and the safety of tram