• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Siege Mini Olympics Part II

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Siege Mini Olympics Part II

We have 3 events left and we’ll try to get through them this weekend.

When: Saturday August 11

What time: at 2pm EST

Where: Counselors Hall in Britain

Will there be event robes again? There was a limited number and there will not be enough to go around again. If you have them and would like to wear them again, feel free. If you wish to keep your robes there will be plain robes colored white, black and red for teams provided.

I wasn’t able to attend Sunday, can I participate Saturday? Absolutely, just join a team

Can I switch teams if I participated last Sunday? I have all the names down for each team last time. Changing teams won’t be counted against you but you will not be recognized on the awards so it doesn’t show up in two separate teams.

We’ll go over events at the Counselor’s Hall in Britain again before we get started.

Hope to see you there!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Look forward to part ll :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
How did this go? For some reason I thought that part two was today (Sunday). I hope the event went well and everyone had fun.

Ginsu's

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It went good. not a bit of trouble.
I don't mind the killing. it's just the asking price of the items.
there trying to get rich in one day. :rolleyes:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Who won?
Sorry I could not be there, but I had a RL issue with me using my keyboard :(