• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Siege Meet and Greet Log

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
With many thanks to @Drakelord for logging, I've cleaned up and converted the logs for tonight's Dev Meet and Greet.

Normally I'd trim out all the *hic*s and such, but because they actually came up in the conversation with Mesanna, this time I left them in. The log for tonight's meeting can be found at Developer Meet And Greet from 2017-02-13 , and all available Dev M&G logs can be found at Developer Meet And Greets .

Also, if anyone is able to help, I'm still looking for logs for some older Dev M&Gs:

2014-07-30: Great Lakes
2014-08-13: Formosa
2014-08-27: Chesapeake
2014-11-19: Pacific
2014-12-17: Sonoma
2015-02-18: Baja
2015-03-04: Balhae
2015-04-01: Drachenfels
2015-04-29: Oceania
2015-05-13: Catskills
2015-07-13: Legends
2015-08-10: Atlantic (need a complete transcript, only have an incomplete one)
2015-10-05: Great Lakes
2015-10-19: Formosa
2015-10-24: Wakoku
2016-04-18: Arirang
2016-05-02: Baja (need a complete transcript, only have an incomplete one)
2016-05-16: Balhae
2016-05-30: Napa Valley
2016-10-17: Atlantic (need a complete transcript, only have an incomplete one)

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Things of Note to me:

They plan on selling the wedding outfits as a seperate purchase option (very cool, need me a tux)

No plans for anymore "Return to Britannia" offers. Another plan is in the works that they will announce when ready. (I read as working on a f2p account option based on past comments)

Bringing up player books not being readable in EC seems to annoy Mesanna.

Sounds like some reworking of the high seas is on the plate...specifically when asked about loot on merchant ships Mesanna responded they are planning on reworking "all of those"

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They need to sell the cakes separate too... Since you might want more than one and you might want different styles.

However I still think it should be a recipe that you can then MAKE the cakes... all of them.

I also would prefer if the wedding dress and tux were CRAFTABLE... Or at the VERY least DYABLE... Not everyone wants a white wedding... Also tux should be gray scale ... if we wanted a black tux we could dye it black.

Last edited: