• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege House will condemn house on other shards?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I thought on Siege you could have a house in addition to a house on a prod shard? Tonight when I went to place a house I got a message that placing that house would condemn all other houses.

Has there been a change that you can't have a house on Siege and also one on another shard? Confused

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You get the message but it does NOT condemn your house on another shard. I'm certain of this.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there many good spots left to place houses there?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I only walked around N. Brit including the passageway north of the mountain. I had a few spots noted from Cats to check that I could place a tower sized house. Best I could do in that area was a log cabin. I will keep checking though.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It will give you the message but will not condemn your house. I just moved mine on Siege recently. My atlantic house didn't condemn.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I was trying to find a larger spot but got lazy and just replaced in my spot.

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I was trying to find a larger spot but got lazy and just replaced in my spot.
I think it is pretty hard to find a spot when you do not have a house. To me it just makes the search for a bigger spot that much harder. I had a list of spots I knew I liked on other servers. But on Siege they were all taken up. I would really like to find a spot with less spawn that is here but until I can I will be careful in my travels to my front door.
Glad you found a spot at least.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ther's a bunch of smaller plots available, just not larger plots. Then again, I wasn't looking around for very long either.

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have been inside training Mysticism for the last two days. I have some spots marked to check but so far I have found what you found small plots only. I am off for a week but when I get back I will keep checking. Maybe I can find something by ship to distant isles?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have been away for a week and just today returned. In the next few days I hope to be able to place both a larger house and one in a better area with less spawn at my door. If anyone has any suggestions on placement locations I would appreciate it.

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I started scouting today for a new spot. I didn't get far before I got distracted. There are so many things to do in this game It is hard to keep focused. Tomorrow I will get at it again.

WhatNowAnotherNerf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I placed a keep a couple years back... You just have watch for those meanies on Siege! lol
But Tina Tink is always there to ease the way!

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like that people can have houses on siege and prodo, but it didnt bring more people to siege it seems. The houses just take up space. I was hoping more would give siege a try

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I like that people can have houses on siege and prodo, but it didnt bring more people to siege it seems. The houses just take up space. I was hoping more would give siege a try
I wanted to give Siege another try when I returned. I talked to one person in my old guild but it never went any further. After that I lost interest in trying it alone there.

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to give Siege another try when I returned. I talked to one person in my old guild but it never went any further. After that I lost interest in trying it alone there.
i can't blame you it is difficult alone. I started with a crafter and acquired other soulstoned skills as well. I prefer flying solo on siege and prodo but siege is harder to do so. I like the fact that gm and above armor is still worth something on siege. There is money to be made and x sharding is lucrative