• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege History... Post it here.

Gerbiler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Its 2:40am and I cant sleep so I come and look at this and its kinda cool that there are 2 separate people that posted about the PvP duel event I used to hold... Kinda cool that I actually did something people enjoyed on Siege..

The guys of REV... The best times I ever had playing UO, win a fight, lose a fight, the laughs I had in this vent were good enough..

Good ol' Darth... Dedication is the key to obsession.

One of my best loots from a PK ever got it off Gworpe when the event was going on, later sold it to Feyre for something of 10m?

Because StumpHaxxors were spreading like wildfire!

I have to give Arden credit... He was a king troll.

Yes REV turned even chickens into weapons of mass destruction.

Ghost's 'REV Embargo' lol?

We never got the prize for best story of the night :(

Cause Ghost cams were for cheaters and only REV cheated...

Open shop, changed they layout a bunch to maximize viewing

Haxxin the enemy vent
Ah gettin into the enemy vents were fun. I remember I had to act like I couldn't afford a $15 mic just so no one would recognize my voice (remember, we had alot of shard events in which we would all get into one vent.) Logging into two diff UO automaps just to direct my guys to where the enemy stealthers were.

The pic here of our old vent brought back so many memories. The knowledge exchanged in vent was amazing. You just could not beat Feyre's knowledge, or the guildies skills. Everyone had their place then. OTF was a different guild, but brought more fun and adventure when Big D, Hugi, Rob, Enigma, Puffy, Tet, Biggie and Daniel came in. So many good folks passed through that vent, its a shame we can't meet up once more and exchange links. Lol

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My favorite Siege moment was the night we gave away The Inquisitor's Resolution.

If I remember right it was roughly 45-60 minutes of fun watching guilds and solo's chasing down clues.

We had 6 or 7 of us providing the fun that night. Was a wonderful team effort and by far the most enjoyable Siege experience I have had to date!

Sandwich

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lost nearly all of my old pics a few years ago. Sadly, this is about all I have left.

Easily the peak of our ventrilo zerg:

Luna Beetle Extermination Squadron:

Silly photo edits we did while quite full of ourselves. (read the shirts) There were many more but this was the only one I could find.

OTF Boat Roleplay Armada! Just kidding... we were power leveling when blackrock skill gains first came out. We would get raided by VmP every couple hours.

Wish I had more :(

Last edited:

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I remember the first time logging into SP, like 10 of us in no armor beating on a lizardman with practice weapons hoping to get his spear. Then they wiped siege and had to start over. Had fun times in delucia fighting undead and liches hoping to get a silver weapon. ran into the first red that I saw on the server "rimcat" I think he was UDL. Also fighting ORCs at the brit graveyard was a blast. After T2 it kind of started to go down hill from there.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't Meph have that old red Scimitar that was blessed... I forget the exact stats but it was pretty Leet.

Does anyone know if he ever went to jail? lol. I remember talking to him and he was saying he was getting ready to go to jail/prison and then we never heard from him again.

Sandwich

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The scimitar was from some random "PvP" tournament at a convention(?) that some random guy won and his prize was to create an item of his choice. It was 1/3 casting SCNP with a bunch of DI and SSI but like -100 luck/DCI or something silly like that. It changed hands a few times. I think Meph had it after him and then Yoda after him. I want to say Calm had it after that? Who knows...

... anyway, Meph was one crazy and awesome dude. He was always involved in some sort of interesting situation that might land you some time in the clink.

Definitely one of the reasons our vent was so much fun in those days.

Gerbiler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The scimitar was from some random "PvP" tournament at a convention(?) that some random guy won and his prize was to create an item of his choice. It was 1/3 casting SCNP with a bunch of DI and SSI but like -100 luck/DCI or something silly like that. It changed hands a few times. I think Meph had it after him and then Yoda after him. I want to say Calm had it after that? Who knows...

... anyway, Meph was one crazy and awesome dude. He was always involved in some sort of interesting situation that might land you some time in the clink.

Definitely one of the reasons our vent was so much fun in those days.
Lol. Remember when Gonthrax vanished, no one knew where he was, and it turned out he was in jail in Central America? Think he took a bike for a joy ride or something.

Sandwich

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GonthraX was (is) a man of many hats. Often times it was a faction blessed Hat of the Magi and others it was a straw hat in a puerto rican tourist town that he wasn't supposed to be wearing.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Well I remember the first time logging into SP, like 10 of us in no armor beating on a lizardman with practice weapons hoping to get his spear.
Then the one who looted it went grey and we all tryed to hunt him down to get the spear :)

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dug through my old pics, never took many, don't have any of Delucia days right after reset [that sucked!] and rebuilding smithing back up right alongside Pyrite and watching the DTA form. Those were the times in Delucia, mining and all the smiths hammering out trying to gain. I initially was Anti-PK with Crusaders of the Blade [CTB] and would occassionally run around with XIE, KSS and the like. Even sparred a few times with J-D as an anti. Took a 9 month break in DAoC and came back and joined J-D as Kahlan had and convinced me to join, picked up the Damien Striker account and was off the races.

Old School J-D Pic, just after AoS [notice all the spears. :)] in front of Casimir's Castle. In no patricular order: Kahlan, Tanner Blackfell, Casimir, Yama, tapio, fumanchu, pharcyde & Damien Striker (me). I remember getting one of the first 120 fencing powerscrolls on the shard and just wtfPwning people with 100. It was fun for a while, but was nice once the field leveled out and guilds got scrolled up.

J-DGroup.jpg

Next couple images are a big fight between J-D and KGF/KGB, someone hopped at gate to inside KGF castle courtyard and we laid a trap for them. Long battle, really fun time.

KGF1.jpg kgf3.jpg

Pic of what was considered one of the best Kryss on the shard at the time, oh how exciting that was...
kryss.JPG

Found it funny someone [HAHA?] showed Faith Soulforge, as I started that account... Sig for her...
faithsig.JPG

Good times, nice to see the population coming back again... I really don't have time to PvP anymore as my schedule is so erratic, but I still enjoy Siege and can't bear to leave.

Last edited:

omgPrymal

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wish I still had my old screenshots. That folder was lost a long, long time ago.

The most fun I've had in a game was with [REV] on Siege. I have an absolutely garbage memory, so this thread was a nice flashback to some times. It's crazy thinking about how long ago this all was.

I still laugh that I had a reputation as a gigantic ******* on here. IRL I am an incredibly nice person, so it was always funny to me playing the role of a jerk.

Gaming hasn't been the same for me since UO. Brief stint in WoW aside, MMO's died for me when I left Siege.

It's 4am, I turned 28 a few hours ago, and I am sort of hammered. Excuse my ramblings. It's crazy thinking that I was so young when I played here. I'm inching to 30 and I was a teenager when I was playing UO. Wild.

I'll try digging up some Siege relics from my hard drive when I'm not about to go to sleep. Gnite all!

Gerbiler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Dug through my old pics, never took many, don't have any of Delucia days right after reset [that sucked!] and rebuilding smithing back up right alongside Pyrite and watching the DTA form. Those were the times in Delucia, mining and all the smiths hammering out trying to gain. I initially was Anti-PK with Crusaders of the Blade [CTB] and would occassionally run around with XIE, KSS and the like. Even sparred a few times with J-D as an anti. Took a 9 month break in DAoC and came back and joined J-D as Kahlan had and convinced me to join, picked up the Damien Striker account and was off the races.

Old School J-D Pic, just after AoS [notice all the spears. :)] in front of Casimir's Castle. In no patricular order: Kahlan, Tanner Blackfell, Casimir, Yama, tapio, fumanchu, pharcyde & Damien Striker (me). I remember getting one of the first 120 fencing powerscrolls on the shard and just wtfPwning people with 100. It was fun for a while, but was nice once the field leveled out and guilds got scrolled up.

View attachment 12835

Next couple images are a big fight between J-D and KGF/KGB, someone hopped at gate to inside KGF castle courtyard and we laid a trap for them. Long battle, really fun time.

View attachment 12836 View attachment 12837

Pic of what was considered one of the best Kryss on the shard at the time, oh how exciting that was...
View attachment 12839

Found it funny someone [HAHA?] showed Faith Soulforge, as I started that account... Sig for her...
View attachment 12838

Good times, nice to see the population coming back again... I really don't have time to PvP anymore as my schedule is so erratic, but I still enjoy Siege and can't bear to leave.
That account got me into so many guilds and alliances. Loved the faith soulforge account. Was so much fun being a completely different person in game.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hello Pappy Joe, how had you been?

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jump with me into the way-back-machine and head back 11 years (link):

In 2002 The Blackoak Brigands [TBB] were roaming the lands by foot, asking "politly" for fair share, setting traps and lighten some gold donkeys now and than.... Having a (friendly) beef with [ORC]s and [UND]eads and several other groups and plus the unavoidable not-so-fair-scums

In preparation of a raid:

Appell im Hauptquartier.jpg

Attacking the [ORC] fort:

TBB kämpft um das Fort der Shadowclan Orcs.jpg

[ORC]s take revange:

Shdowclan Orcs kämpfen um das TBB-Haus.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege history - recent (last nite) PvP was seen near Britain. Some old names involved in the scrum. Body count...Growing...

Muldoon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I don't recall the year exactly, but Siege was pretty new when I started. I have never been interested in PVP to the extent that I would go out looking for it, but I liked the more challenging atmosphere. I told a friend recently, that the most memorable experiences I have had in any MMO (and I've been playing them since '93, the DOS days) were on Siege, or on Atlantic when UO was fresh out of beta... a time when all of UO was very much like Siege (for example: most people didn't know what a recall rune was used for yet).

Most of my time on Siege was spent as a guard for the player run town of Safe Haven, located at the cross roads South of Britain.

We had a lot of events that attracted large numbers of players, and inevitably two or three PK guilds would show up to try to dissrupt everyone's fun. Typically, with my swordsmanship barely into the 80s, I would spend hours chasing evildoers away from the crowd with a halberd, being killed (and looted) repeatedly, until some friendly dragon taming guests would lay the smack down on them, and then us guards would get to have a short break.

One time that really stands out in my memory... it was just a regular day in Safe Haven (we were under assault, pretty much constantly), but on this day we were losing badly, and after being killed and looted for the umpteenth time, I was dissapointed to discover that our supplies of armor and weapons had just run out. With my fellow guards still outside, fighting the good fight, I did the only thing I could do... I equipped an ID wand, put on a long skirt, and, bald headed and bare chested, stepped out of the safety of our guild house. Those PKs took one look at me and thought the cavalry had arrived, as mages were still quite rare on the server at the time. They fled in terror and Safe Haven was safe once again.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was one of the times I died in a raid while doing Vermin Horde. Barracoon was nearly dead and KOC finished it. I self rezzed in time to get a scroll. Another time I put a pet on Neira while another guild was running Unholy Terror. I was killed and self rezzed, but logged out hidden in the bowels of Deceit before I realized I had a 120 Magery on me. Found out the next day.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting together at Kat's Tavern for a Harrower with the Stonehaven Alliance guilds. Please note the late Aeric Horn. This was the last big event I remember before his passing.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This pic probably means little to others, but this was my first SP house, just outside the entrance to Despise. Note the ICQ message in the tray. I had been contacted by the late Aeric Horn about joining his Myth guild. I was not in factions yet. Also note the double walls, common back then. As you can see from the tray, I was in my Graduate program at the time. This is not how you study effectively children.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No. I added the truth. And the truth is apparently so ugly that it resembles a troll.

I'm the one who can't believe NOT ONE OF YOU LEFT mentions anything further back than 5-6 years ago. This shards been around for 11+ years.
Black rain I remember those days and I also remember you. but you havr to think most of these ppl came long after 98,99,2000,2001 then the game pretty much died for us. It is what it is...I wonder what ever happened to King Henry/Meshach ..he was a nice guy.

Cherish Firekiss the other red female tamer on SP

Last edited:

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wish I still had my old screenshots. That folder was lost a long, long time ago.

The most fun I've had in a game was with [REV] on Siege. I have an absolutely garbage memory, so this thread was a nice flashback to some times. It's crazy thinking about how long ago this all was.

I still laugh that I had a reputation as a gigantic ******* on here. IRL I am an incredibly nice person, so it was always funny to me playing the role of a jerk.

Gaming hasn't been the same for me since UO. Brief stint in WoW aside, MMO's died for me when I left Siege.

It's 4am, I turned 28 a few hours ago, and I am sort of hammered. Excuse my ramblings. It's crazy thinking that I was so young when I played here. I'm inching to 30 and I was a teenager when I was playing UO. Wild.

I'll try digging up some Siege relics from my hard drive when I'm not about to go to sleep. Gnite all!
:)

Just in case you reread this old thread...I do remember you ! Thank you for playing my song request for Queen Of The Reich by Queensryche.
And I never thought of you as a gigantic ahole...more like you added fun to the shard. :)

Thank you DJ Prymal for playin my song request that day even though I was dead while asking it ya heard my request and played my song request for me. :):party::snoopy:

Last edited:

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally hacked my way back into my old photobucket account..

Spyder & Kat's Wedding

One of Mem's awesome tournaments

Kaisa's Knighting

Just one of dozens of Iantown's Festivals

Gilfond's Knighting

Folger's Wake :(

One of a billion signatures over the years..

Kat & Spyder Wallpaper design courtesy of Eggman

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Thank you Spyder. That was awesome.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you Spyder. That was awesome.[/QUOTE

Everyone has their own "hey day" many of ours began long before the infiltration of Iantown/WAKA and such. we think that was when the server was @ its height and I am sure those that came with the influx of Iantown/WAKA and such think they had the "heyday" its all in the perspective.

Cherish Firekiss

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Jump with me into the way-back-machine and head back 11 years (link):

In 2002 The Blackoak Brigands [TBB] were roaming the lands by foot, asking "politly" for fair share, setting traps and lighten some gold donkeys now and than.... Having a (friendly) beef with [ORC]s and [UND]eads and several other groups and plus the unavoidable not-so-fair-scums

In preparation of a raid:

View attachment 13143

Attacking the [ORC] fort:

View attachment 13144

[ORC]s take revange:

View attachment 13145
Wow , I remember all of those names...Good times. I think I fell out of love with SP 2003...I still cared but lost that feeling.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

View attachment 12835

View attachment 12836 View attachment 12837

View attachment 12838

OMG, I so miss Yama, I have not thought about him in years..he was always so sweet to me. Nicest man ever om SP besides Jet and Meshach. Casimir was also a nice guy I guess he had to be since..that was the only time I ever married anyone in UO...We used to talk on the phone as we played. I think besides my Besty Shade and Yama , Casi was the only one that knew what I looked like back then. Thank you Hera and Kelly for the oldschool pics
Regards

Shy De' Lairesse
Cherish Firekiss

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Been meaning to do this for a while... had to dig up the pics and post them.

Group Pic of J-D from 2002.

Pictured are (in no particular order): Casimir, Fumanchu, Kahlan, Nico, Pharcyde, Tapio, Yamato & Damien Striker (Me at the time)

I had picked up the DS account from the original right before the murder reprieve and it was my first foray into being a PK. I was just coming back from a 9 month break playing DAoC and all my original guild members had converted to the 'dark side.' They convinced me to do so.

Once AoS came out, Damien was one of the first chars to eat a 120 fencing on Siege. It was ******** as there weren't a lot of 120's out there right away and it seemed like I never missed. Lasted about a month until most of the other guilds caught up. The day I hit 120 had a fight with Shy Delariessa (sp?) and she couldn't get a spell off because I kept disrupting her, short of mini-heals. Took about 20 minutes of running her down, but she eventually ran out of reags and that was that, was kind of a funny fight we were both laughing a bit at the end.

The following pics are a raid on a KGB/KGF Castle about a month later than the previous pic [Oct 2002]. One of our Thieves stealthed in and marked a rune inside the castle and he had two teams, one outside, one inside waiting for them. A really fun fight ensued.

I've played a ton of chars on Siege, Citheren TruEdge was my first Siege char a Blacksmith/Fencer, making GM Smithing was pretty cool and a big deal, and I spent a lot of time in Delucia with DTA running around, Pyrite was nice enough to give me some pointers way back then too. After GMing smithing, I had a small mining house where Anissa Darkstar's house is now at the brit pass, 1/2 of it was in the guard zone so it was fun to lure thieves in and Guard Wack them. Damien Striker, Kijn Darkglimmer (I loved playing thief in the more populated days), Hera, Faith Soulforge, Siren just to name a few, I've played so many over the years. At one point I had 8 accounts, but those have tempered down to 1 now and that is inactive. I consider re-upping on occassion, but real life has down more to limit my play these days.

I always loved getting portraits down of my characters. Here's one of my axer who loved bone armor and my wife [who played briefly] Ithen Windstrike and Rolery.

Here's a one of J-D when we tried to keep it alive after it imploded on itself. Myself as Hera, Kahlan and Tanner.

That's just a sampling, figured I'd show some old school pics. I miss those Days, I think Tibs mentioned Xie, I remember fighting alongside them against J-D in my anti-days. Never thought I would enjoy being a PK, I was a bit of a purist/prude initially. Unfortunately most of the respect that was shown to opponents has all but dried up, I guess that's something I can 'thank' you for Drax, since you're so upset you haven't received any.

Peace & Lurkage,
-H
' Once AoS came out, Damien was one of the first chars to eat a 120 fencing on Siege. It was ******** as there weren't a lot of 120's out there right away and it seemed like I never missed. Lasted about a month until most of the other guilds caught up. The day I hit 120 had a fight with Shy Delariessa (sp?) and she couldn't get a spell off because I kept disrupting her, short of mini-heals. Took about 20 minutes of running her down, but she eventually ran out of reags and that was that, was kind of a funny fight we were both laughing a bit at the end."

It is Shy De' Lairesse and you were fighting my smith/ Tailor ...so cute. I was friends with DS was that you?

Shy De' Lairesse
Cherish Firekiss.

By the way I was giggling so hard as we fought. because , I was infact, just on a Crafter Char :heart: much love anyway...Now you can put a face with the name ,that is always fun to get to seee the real person behind the avatar.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Best thread ever!!!!

From someone who is relatively new to Siege I thank all of you that have contributed to this thread. I've learned much in reading the above and hope to hear more.

Just like real life truths we all see things from our own perspective, each being true. If each of us is standing on a different side of a box we see only our side of the box.

My early Siege experience started a few days after the shard opened. A friend and I created chars, walked around, couldn't afford to buy weapons or instruments to train up with, didn't see many people and then scurried back to GL. A very short history for me. I do have our whispering roses and a moonstone from that time though. That I am happy for.
Now I am just glad to be making future history when I can be on.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Best thread ever!!!!

From someone who is relatively new to Siege I thank all of you that have contributed to this thread. I've learned much in reading the above and hope to hear more.

Just like real life truths we all see things from our own perspective, each being true. If each of us is standing on a different side of a box we see only our side of the box.

My early Siege experience started a few days after the shard opened. A friend and I created chars, walked around, couldn't afford to buy weapons or instruments to train up with, didn't see many people and then scurried back to GL. A very short history for me. I do have our whispering roses and a moonstone from that time though. That I am happy for.
Now I am just glad to be making future history when I can be on.
: Just like real life truths we all see things from our own perspective, each being true. If each of us is standing on a different side of a box we see only our side of the box.

Well spoken my Lady, so very true. I brought a friend from Chessy to Sp. I guess back in 2003 right before I quit and to this very day we are still best friends, now rl best friends.

I have watched her children grow and been there for the birth of her last child. She would never set foot on SP or I dare say even come to the forums...would you Patty Cakes :) Shade my lovely friend.

In the end too many bad things happened for her to let go of, But I have a more forgiving nature, and I am not sure what Chimera is up to these days. I think I have him on FB...I hardly log into that thing. Guess I am more of a instagram girl , at any rate we all do see things from different perspectives and color our own worlds with them.

All I know is when we left for other Lands we ran the best pvp guilds for years till 2007 and had a blast killing and pillaging. We have the best memories and had I not brought her to SP I never would have met such a fine person.

When her and I talk she has the most vivid and funny memories ,so many that I have long forgot of things we did and people we knew. So no matter how I felt when I left Siege it will always have some beautiful and bittersweet memories. So 3 boyfriends later and a move to a new city, it is nice to see SP still alive and kicking. Now if only I could meet a decent gamer guy, who gets my gaming needs. **laughs**

Regards
Shy De' Lairesse (tailor/smith)
Cherish Kirekiss (First female Red Tamer on SP)
Cherish Firekiss

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I remember the day I came to Siege Perilous.. It was around June 2nd or 3rd last year... I probably would not have given Siege Perilous a 2nd thought if it was not for Kran. I met Kran on Cheseapeake. (yes I am a trammy girl deal with it :p ) He was/is in the same guild as me on there. At the time I was looking for a new shard (some of you know why and if you don't oh well) Kran suggested Siege Perilous to me. At the time I did not really know what Siege Perilous ment. I messed around in fel on Chessy a time or two.. but not enough to truly get a reflex of seeing someone's name flash across the screen made you flinch. (totally almost have a heart attack every time I see someone) But if it wasn't for my dear friends Inessa and Nyssa Faith.. I probably wouldn't have stayed. Inessa was the first person on Siege Perilous sides my dear friend Kran to help me on Siege Perilous. She guilded me into New2, at the time I thought she was the leader :) Nyssa Faith also helped me that day, getting a supply of arrows and a bow.. simple small things that could mean the world to a noob like me. It was in the same day that I got stolen from two thieves, On Your Side, and Romanov, the scizzor crazy thief. I still remember that conversation with them two quite clearly, On Your Side asking me if I was angry that I was stolen from, and Romanov giggling her head off for stealing my scizzors. That is when I decided I loved most thieves. They are actually pretty funny :) At the time I figured it would just be a small little part time thing to visit Siege have some fun here and there. Then I realized it was just like a family. A Family in which I love and needed. Some people say that the shard is just awful, sure we have some people here who are just awesome sweet cheerful people.. and then we have the cranky grumpy angry killing machines.. nothing wrong with that at all. Siege Perilous is what you make it to be. It might be a small knit community but it is most certainly my favorite. I can honestly say I haven't truly stepped back into the Chessy community since the day I set foot to the world of Siege Perilous. The community grows on you and I have made MANY MANY Wonderful friends in which I would do anything for. I wouldn't have ever imagined I would have came so far. Now I'm the governor of Moonglow, a guild leader, a co leader of new2, a friend to most, and someone who just absolutely loves Siege Perilous as a whole. I could never ever say thank you to all the people who have helped me, but I have made it my own personal goal to pay forward all the kindness you all have brought to me, I do not think I would be the same person I am today with out you guys. I know a lot thought in the beginning that I would never make it on Siege Perilous.. that I might stay for a month or two and then never be seen again. but I have proved them wrong. The game itself is older than I, but it was my first game, and it is one I will always hold dear to my heart. Long Live Siege Perilous!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish the conversation were more about Siege's future, instead of it's past. Yeah I know, that lost a lot of votes for me...but that's ok, I'm not running for anything.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I wish the conversation were more about Siege's future, instead of it's past. Yeah I know, that lost a lot of votes for me...but that's ok, I'm not running for anything.
Sadly darling this thread is called Siege's History. But you are always welcome to make a thread called Siege Perilous: Current Events.
I am sure you will get some posters in it. The very fact that people do come back and read/post after years being gone says something nice about SP. We all have memories of what made SP special to us.

My best memories are that when I came to SP no one helped or would baby you, you had to get everything the hard way. Unless someone brought you there as a friend. I did not mind being killed over and over on my tamer. I would just got resed up and continued to tame nude with nothing of value on me until the reds saw I was not going to give up. (Yama, Casi,Nadal T'sarran, Alice Cooper.Rellick, Darkmame, so many others. There was no NEW it was just being tuff enough, not whining about being killed and not trash talking the ppl that pked you.

I could never play the new version of UO and I hand it to you ppl that want to play it. I am content playing The Renaissance Era, its my thing and many others. I am more than happy that SP is still alive. I suggest getting others in your community to talk about Now in Current events. If it is not Happening ,then make it Happen.

Regards
Shy De' Lairesse
Cherish Firekiss