• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Factions aka Mad Max:Beyond Thunderdome

Heavenless

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I left UO after trammel was patched in, about a decade ago, been back a year and I can safely say on a scale of 'Mommy?' to 'I'll PK your face!!' I've attained the epic 'annoying meh' style of PvP (wOOt). Running through Luna on Atlantic my first day in with bone armor & a hally, seeing all those zeros on gear I couldn't fathom, emoting *SPITS* every time an elf (why?) ran by me, reading the incessant pancakes on this new fangled 'gen chat', I figured I'd better hop back in my time machince w/ my collection of decapitated heads and cash in my bounty somewhere else.

So I ended up on Siege *tumbleweed* and wondered who set off the nuke that cleared that place out. As I fought my way through the horde of tribal mongbat bikers (GIL) and Master Blasters (all kill!) I finally met Tina Turner (Righty) who taught me 'Break a deal spin the wheel' aka explode/spell plague/spell trigger bombard *DEAD* and I got my hp over 100. Now I'm riding my crappy rusted out truck hauling a tanker full of sand and I thought I'd try to steer any returning players to a completely dead shard where there's absolutely no PvP (hehe).

On the plus side ten kill points gets your rank capped in factions, little or no competition for farming silver (think that applies to farming anything), and economy hasn't reached the 'hey I'll use this currnecy for wallpaper' phase.

Drawbacks include RoT, one character slot, constantly mooching off house stealthing crafters, and being dry looted in the far off distant twilight tiny miniscule chance you run into someone out there in the post apoc irradiated land I call home...Siege Perilless.

[MY UBER PK TEMP]
Detect Hidden - 100
other stuff

- FACTIONISTAS (active) -

*CoM*
I4NI (guild)
Bo

*SL*
Diablo
Tru
Super
some random players

*TB*
Yahaxithonix

*Min*
Outsiders (& me) (guild)

Look at that epic list of elite guilds/players in factions, it took me forever to gather this list and compile all this data into a format that was comprehensive.

:arr:

P.S.
TnT - move your stupid house in front of the minax base