• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

siege event- "let the bodies hit the floor"

• Thread starter Alex the Gray
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Alex the Gray

I am crafting an event, titled "let the bodies hit the floor".
It is going to have a significant and substantial reward to the winner. Larger than any other I have seen offered- but more on that later. I need time to list the quantity and quality of the reward before I can talk/post about that.

What I am looking for here is some input- 1). what would provide the biggest turnout, and the most fun for players? and 2). what day and time would be the best for the most people to participate?

weekend, Im thinking, maybe afternoon/evening.
But, as far as foremat- single player against single player? Rules vs no rules? Guild vs guild? Mass free for all, winner takes all? Please offer some input for these questions, and also I'm looking for ideas about where would be the best location.
Thank you very much

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Mass free for all, winner takes all?

[/ QUOTE ]This would likely turn into guild vs guild vs guild vs guild etc. And then a 'true' ffa:)

A

Alex the Gray

2 accounts- 1 crafter xander, 10 month old. gm armslore, hide, fletching,86.7 focus,88.5 smithing,89.8 lumber,56 mining, 65.7 stealth. 18x18 west of Umbra

Xiphos- 71 month old account
sweet 18x18 sw corner of zento- shop from guard zone location
map of known world, 10 anni sculpture, non-cursed bracelet of health, several candelabras of souls, nice scrappers, 2 lrc suits, several cursed BoH, several cursed berserkers mauls, non-cursed taskmaster, cursed orni, cursed staff of magi, several staffs of pyros, non-cursed dragon slayer, ask/answer crystal ball, 2 sets of old school lock picks 3-in-set, poisoned reading glasses, full origami set, crystalline ring, dark gray robe/cloak set, non-cursed midnight bracers, 40 some odd ingenious t-maps, assorted dungeon rares, =trammel moonstone, non-cursed ring of the vile, amulet of righteousness, non-cursed serpents/ fang, demon forks, non-cursed ring of elements, 3 blackthornes krysses- elemental, arachnid, undead, spike- harm 44, ll 26, dci 11, di 41, leafblade sl 40, harm 38, di 42, ubws, several titans leg bones, leafblade harm 46%, fc1, ssi 30, di 43, spike harm 50, ml 36, ssi 30, di 45 energy resist 14, 2 trinsic roses, chest of dp shuriken and darts, blessed ninja belt, ship, chests of weapons, a spike with 50% lightning, ssi and di , chest of smoke bombs, a chest with each kind of armor, cavorting club, chest of newbie clothing, dye tubs, 4 cat re-spawning statues, swords of prosperity, bramble coat, bloodwood suit, several alchemist baubles, lajatang harm 40, ld 42, ssi 30, di 30, aegis of grace, several burglar bandanas, non-cursed shadow-dancer leggings, lajatang sc-1, lightning 50, ll66, several ankh pendants, footlocker with 123 kegs of potions, several alchemy talismans over 20, lots of mage and necro regs, dawns music box- 35 common, 8 uncommon, 1 rare, dragon brazier, bunny hats and fire pants, a number of alacrity scrolls, 2 + mill, a nox rangers, disguise kit, couple ecru citrine rings, mariners brass sextant, ethy horse, complete set of slayer talismans, bags of sending, assasin armor- tunic and arms, black lotus hood, 23 soulstones, skills on Xiphos or on stones:
100 tracking
100 med
80 mage
100 picking
52.6 remove trap
100 alchemy
100 snooping
61.8 bushido
120 wrestling
100 cartography
120 fencing
78 chivalry
120 stealing
100 poisoning
100 spirit speak
51.3 parry
96.4 necro
97.7 detect hidden
120 ninja
99.3 anatomy
85.8 archery
88.2 focus
80.1 healing
84 tactics
79.5 resist spells
100 hide
80 stealth

This event will take place this weekend, location and exact time to be determined. Anyone and everyone is invited to show up to compete- winner gets both accounts and everywith that goes with them. I thought about selling, but siege has been good to me and given me a lot of fun- hopefully this thingk will have a good turnout, good participation, and be a lot of fun in return for siege.

G

Don't, please?

Take a break

let the house fall if you must, or demolish it and leave everything scattered on the grass for them to fight over.

But keep the accounts, put the soulstones and anything important in the bank. Leave yourself a way back.

I think you were my first friend on the shard. I'll miss you.

I

imported_Luka Melehan

sweetie...please just take a break. PM incoming.

G

you know i remember back when i was known as moon doggie
having a drunkin naked knife fight
where you could use butcher knife or dagger
gm made that was fun

G

yea been a long time since i have referred myself as that
i guess thats a point im trying to make is if you leave without a way back
its hard to find yourself again in game