• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Event Council

G

I believe that more shard-wide activities will help both the current players enjoy their time on Siege, and thus stick around more, and help attract new players to Siege.

Based on this, I am gauging interest on starting a Siege Event Council. How's it work - simple (As the old saying goes, KISS).

Guilds of Siege would volunteer to be part of the Siege Event Council, and each participating guild would rotate planning one event about every two weeks. So if 5 guilds participate, each guild would plan one event once every 10 weeks.

The guild would be solely responsible for planning and executing the event, there would be no delegated interference or assistance from other guilds, no rules about what type of event or anything like that. Just plan an event that is open for the shard to participate. Anything goes, a fishing trip, hunt, pvp experience, naked run through Luna, a kill all blues rampage, bagball tournament, whatever.

CWS will be the first guild to volunteer, and if I can get another 3-4 guilds to participate I will move forward with it.

All administration of this would be handled through these boards, no special meetings or anything crazy. The administration would consist simply of:

If your guilds want to participate and host an event, simply volunteer in this thread. The first volunteering guild (CWS) would be responsible for planning an event about 2 weeks (+/- 1 week) from now. The second volunteering guild would be responsible for planning an event about 4 weeks (+/- 1 week) from now. The third volunteering guild would be responsible for planning an event about 6 weeks (+/- 1 week) from now. And so on....

Once we run out of volunteering guilds, we rotate back to the first volunteering guild on the list and repeat.

Any volunteers?

Pidgeon if anyone wants to chat: 4842047.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Knights In Satan's Service??

[/ QUOTE ]
Kool-Aid Is Super Satisfying??

G

So far the list is:

1. CWS
2. KOC
3. TnA/TnT/Myth (Maybe?)

Any others? Not sure it's worth pursuing if it's just 3, definitely not if only the 2 guilds.

B

BennosMorales

Give it a few days, need to speak to my GL in THB...

but a THunting guard/raiding event could be entertaining.