• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed ty!

How cohesive is the Siege community?

• Do you believe Siege community is an " us and them " type?

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Do you believe Siege community is an " whole (somewhat dysfunctional) " type?

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Do you believe the Siege community can make a consolidated effort to back Kelmo?

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Do you believe the Siege community will never agree as a whole and don't bother backing Kelmo?

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
yes I dry loot why? to make you understand that if you're going to play what is essentially the hardcore mode of UO you better bring it hardcore and loot my suit before I loot yours =D

but lets just call me a child (wish I was)
The problem with that is, special players new to PvP will fast run out of gold and have hard afford replace suits without having to do lots of PvP before they are ready to try to PvP again.
I try my best, but being 60 year and female do not help as the younger ones react way faster than me. Now I had been here long and can afford some lose.

I my opinion, dry looting should be a punish for trash talk and other bad actions. If someone do accept the fight but sucks, then maybe go easier on him and give him a few advices to be better unless you need the stuff on his body.
But you play how you feel, I just fear they won't come back for more if they always end up dry looted.

Sargatanza

Journeyman
The problem with that is, special players new to PvP will fast run out of gold and have hard afford replace suits without having to do lots of PvP before they are ready to try to PvP again.
I try my best, but being 60 year and female do not help as the younger ones react way faster than me. Now I had been here long and can afford some lose.

I my opinion, dry looting should be a punish for trash talk and other bad actions. If someone do accept the fight but sucks, then maybe go easier on him and give him a few advices to be better unless you need the stuff on his body.
But you play how you feel, I just fear they won't come back for more if they always end up dry looted.
Yeah!

Attachments