• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Beware...

G

Since it is against the ROC I will not list the Details

But there is a guy In some Guild Called AOE who is using an exploit to get you guard wacked If you would like to know who they are and how they are doing it PM me thanks.

Or ICQ 175-714-134

G

Since it is against the ROC I will not list the Details

But there is a guy In some Guild Called AOE who is using an exploit to get you guard wacked If you would like to know who they are and how they are doing it PM me thanks.

Or ICQ 175-714-134

G

Thanks

This is exactly how an incident like this can be posted to warn everyone without breaking RoC.

You've sent in a bug report?

G

Thanks

This is exactly how an incident like this can be posted to warn everyone without breaking RoC.

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

Mmm yummy in my tummy

Did I mention visit the pawn shop and megans mad deals vendor!

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

Mmm yummy in my tummy

Did I mention visit the pawn shop and megans mad deals vendor!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

UUUU!! GOLD STARS!!

Kage earned a gold star for doing good... Everyone take note... kage has 1 gold star... wuahahah

Smart Mod..

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

UUUU!! GOLD STARS!!

Kage earned a gold star for doing good... Everyone take note... kage has 1 gold star... wuahahah

Smart Mod..