• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Side by Side Houses for Sale near Gravewater Lake in Malas on Atlantic

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As the title reads, I have two side-by-side houses for sale in Malas on Atlantic.

Houses are 18x18 and 18x16. I believe the 18x16 house can be resized to fit another tile (or two?) in the front. Approximately 3 screens northwest from the docks to the Underwater Boss.

Both houses are 10+ years old and eligible to get the historical banner. Friendly neighbors!

Hit me up with any offers or interest - contact information is in my signature.

1706381056998.png

1706381088319.png

EDIT:
Corrected house sizes

EDIT:
SOLD!!

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Added price - asking 2.5 platinum for the pair.

EDIT:
Lowered to 2.1p

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Good luck getting Bonnie to give a historic banner lol.
She did some for me no problem middle of last year. Just sent an email with the location coordinates , Name on the sign, and name of house. It could not have been easier. Sure waited a week or two then got an email back saying completed.

*Gives you a wink and pours himself a glass of Good Old Moonglow Red*

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
She did some for me no problem middle of last year. Just sent an email with the location coordinates , Name on the sign, and name of house. It could not have been easier. Sure waited a week or two then got an email back saying completed.

*Gives you a wink and pours himself a glass of Good Old Moonglow Red*
I believe someone has posted getting a banner placed in the past couple weeks.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Lowered asking price to 2.1p for the pair of houses. While preference is to sell together, l received approval from owner to sell separately for the right price.

Good location - great opportunity to get nice side-by-sides in Malas.

EDIT:

SOLD!

Last edited: