• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sid consoling Diego, as Diego have a momentary flashback

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This is one's for you Stinky Pete, ^v^:

It is a beautiful sunny day, and the air is crisp and the birds are chirping. Not a spec of black cloud could be seen for miles on end, the breeze is naught but a small puff and the flowers are vibrant and fragrant. Pan zooming the screen forward, we find Diego sitting hunched on a big moss carpeted rug for comfort. He is overlooking a stunning;y beautiful canyon, as seen here:

1620276863098.png

Suddenly, Diego decides to reflect back on his many many adventures with Sid and Manny. - 1, unbeknownst to him, Sid can been seen moving up the creek to Diego's rock from the other side. As Sid arrives at the rock, he noted that Diego is deep in thought, and off handedly he asks, "Hey buddy, bud, bbbbuuuddddy, what's the matter? You can tell your own pal Sid anything!"

Diego startled by the sudden noise, almost jumps off the rock, in the familiar cat screeching sound they do when startled, and agitatedly faces Sid. Sid just smiles sheepishly with his famous lop sided grin.

Diego: "Hey Sid, what is up?"

Sid: "Hey! That was my line? What is the matter buddy?"

Diego: "Just reflecting and thinking about our old adventures. You know that happened a whi..."

Sid: "Hey! Hey! You are far too young to begin your sentences with: Once upon a time." *giggles*, "I mean what are you like? 18 or so?"

Diego: "Sid. You are an idiot. Don't you know I am a cat?? 18 years old for a cat is pretty old. I am like close to 80 something in human years?"

Sid *shocked and gasps*, "Oh so that is why you were having trouble catching that gazelle, you are an oldie."

Diego starts to get annoyed, but then suddenly he smiles, as he remembers what he told Sid way back when they first met, "Well I am maybe old, but I suggest you watch your back, cause I will be chewing on it."

Sid *gulps, "hhheeelllpp mmee."

They both laugh joyfully.

Sid: "But seriously buddy, what is wrong?"

Diego: "I am just remembering how I am losing my touch. Remember Buck?"

Sid: "The weasel that helped us, when I have had that domestic agreement with the mama dinosaur."

Diego: "IT WAS NOT A DOMESTIC *sigh*, Sid those baby dinosaurs were not your children, just let it go"

Sid *in low volume*, "so says the no-dad."

Diego: "Anyways he mentioned that my fangs were a little dull, and I admit, my speed is not what where it is. I need to find a trainer to help me get my fangs sharpened, my bites hardened, my stamina and dexterity pumped. You know a few tweaks here and there."

Sid *laughing evilly*, "More like a complete overhaul. Hey Manny can we trade for a bigger better and faster Saber?"

Diego *roars*, "That is it Sid!! you are going to get it now*.

As the pan ends, we see Sid screaming and running for his life with Diego in hot pursuit...and one has to wonder, why has not Diego caught up with Sid yet? Has it been a miracle that we finally discover that Sloths are capable of immense bursts of speed, or like Sid said...Diego is just ssssssssslllllllllllooooooooooooowwww!! LOL!!

So I was asked by Diego to help him train, and this what I have to work, ;);):

1620278045729.png 1620278078881.png 1620278125544.png 1620278147625.png

And since I am making sure not to mess up anything good that Pawain has done, I will not emulate his good work.

His taming threads are the right way to tame pets, mine is the unorthodox mish-mash way, haha, so with that said, let us go into the leveling process. Hmm tail swipe..on a saber..I mean come on! How many cats you see tripped you over, knocked you over, or maimed you with their tails, ;):oops:. In fact, most cats only use their tails for balance and agility, so nah! Keeping with the lore, I am looking into searing wounds....hmmm...why not?? Cats mouths are hot, and tigers' maws are not exactly super hygienic with all the toothbrush cleaning and such..so hot breath + bacteria cause wounds to fester and sear... makes healing the wounds and clotting harder to achieve due to possibility of infections... I like it!!

So Searing Wounds it is hehe, so now with all the other leveling, here is what I got, couldn't get strength up, cause I wanted to load up hp for his 3 slot part. But I think I did ok, luckily my pet came with such crappy resists that I had great time setting his up well.

1620278794298.png 1620278816779.png 1620278860890.png 1620278894793.png 1620278915058.png

Diego has left extremely pleased, but I had to remind him that he needed more training, possibly two more visits, if he fancies to take on Rudy! Diego smiled and winked back, and promised to be back again.

-Okesha the Hermit

References:

1) Ice Age (franchise). (2021, April 16). Retrieved from Ice Age (franchise) - Wikipedia

Last edited: