• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sick of these unbalanced pets!!!!

• Thread starter Trailer Trash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Trailer Trash

All I want is that the pets have the same flag rules as us!!! Is that too much to ask? I dont care that they are overpowered, i just hate that if the tamer flags on you and you are lucky enough to kill the tamer he can just log out and his pet vanishes even though the pets is the aggressor.

I

imported_mr.blackmage

actually that isn't a rant, he described what he didn't like, and asked for a change. I also concur, it's silly that anyone can just log out to save their pets, regardless of how dangerous the situation is.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Sure ... why not? flagging issues have been a contentious subject since the Noto days ...

Got a this=that template in mind?

Guard zones, house's, pet's, "fleeing battle" as a ghost(battle technically DONE) ... etc.
Don't forget: non-combatent interference in guild/faction combat ...