• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] SI10 + Splinter + Non Antique Jewelry

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hoping someone may be able to give me some advice on these items. Just a few keepers dragged away from one or two corpses. Items currently on Catskills, but if they're worth somethin, could get em over to ATL.

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have seen similiar items to 1&2 have sold on auctions number 11 also would probably sell but the rest would not be worth much from my limited experience the other 3 from 10-30 mil possibly

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. 10-20m
2. 10m
3. 20m
4. 100m to 300m
5. 500k
6. 1-5m (unless someone really values the dci, then may be higher)
7. 100k (no hci makes worthless for most gargs)
8. worthless. random stats
9. id put on vendor for 5m. no ep devalues it for pvp. may work for hybrid pvm temps
10. 1-5m no EP devalues these greatly
11. 1-5m
12. worthless to 100k. garg, not great combat mods, no good pvp specail moves on that weapon

In general, EP is a must to reach the higher prices on jewels. Excellent antique jewels to be used for pvm usually top out at around 50m, thats if they have like 9mods.
Ive bought jewels that would have been worth 300m if they had EP, but didnt so paid around 3m at auction with no reserves.

4 is your best piece, perfect for low stam pvp temps, especially if paired with another dci piece under 5 dci. the 5 hpi is also pretty much a must to make those no stam pieces hold high value.

on armor, hpr adds great value. studded/bone usually sells for 3 to 4 times the amount of metal.

this is of course general pricecheck advice. all about what offers you get and if someone actually buys it.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Smoot thank you for taking the time to provide that price check, its gonna help me allot in gauging everything. Right before new loot system I got more involved in drops learning what was popular, and then with new patch drop system, it drove me crazy haha.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Smoot thank you for taking the time to provide that price check, its gonna help me allot in gauging everything. Right before new loot system I got more involved in drops learning what was popular, and then with new patch drop system, it drove me crazy haha.
your welcome and agreed. alot has changed. also keep in mind always about what the item actually sells for. there are items that i see sell for over a bil one week, the next week similar items sell for much less. all i can say is sell for whatever your happy with.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice! I was right on the money with what I offered u for #2. I'll throw out same offer 10m for 2 on catskills

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
1. 10-20m
2. 10m
3. 20m
4. 100m to 300m
5. 500k
6. 1-5m (unless someone really values the dci, then may be higher)
7. 100k (no hci makes worthless for most gargs)
8. worthless. random stats
9. id put on vendor for 5m. no ep devalues it for pvp. may work for hybrid pvm temps
10. 1-5m no EP devalues these greatly
11. 1-5m
12. worthless to 100k. garg, not great combat mods, no good pvp specail moves on that weapon

In general, EP is a must to reach the higher prices on jewels. Excellent antique jewels to be used for pvm usually top out at around 50m, thats if they have like 9mods.
Ive bought jewels that would have been worth 300m if they had EP, but didnt so paid around 3m at auction with no reserves.

4 is your best piece, perfect for low stam pvp temps, especially if paired with another dci piece under 5 dci. the 5 hpi is also pretty much a must to make those no stam pieces hold high value.

on armor, hpr adds great value. studded/bone usually sells for 3 to 4 times the amount of metal.

this is of course general pricecheck advice. all about what offers you get and if someone actually buys it.
Why do you think that #4 is 100-300m? Am I missing something? Seem like more a 40-65ish tops. Help me realize why #4 is 100-300m please.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do you think that #4 is 100-300m? Am I missing something? Seem like more a 40-65ish tops. Help me realize why #4 is 100-300m please.
like i said comes down to whatever it sells for. this is my reasoning tho. i feel like the 4dci and 4str make up for the low mr. ideally it would be paired with another "wierd" 1dci piece. that would let you get 45 dci with 30 on jewels (or a 15hci jewel w captain john's hat), 5garb 5sash. Trinket is used as tally for those low stam setups so that covers your hci, and why 5hpi is a must on armor for those templates. if it didnt have the hpi id say id be worth like only 10m. i sold a similar slot piece (heavier mr hp but only 8lmc and 4 less stat, plus 1 low resist) for 40m, but it was metal. in general prices seem to be about 4 times as high studded vrs metal with same exact stats. in a perfect setup for this style of suit id use 3 5hpi pieces, 1 damage eater piece, and either 2 heavy stat no hpi piece or 1 with captain johns hat, mace and shield, or prismatics.

anyway thats my long winded description of how i came up with a price. basically cause it works for a perfect suit of that style.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100-300? 40-70 i eould day
i guess maybe your right. my pricecheck was on what i thought the item was worth, if you find the right buyer who needs it. like rares. theres alot that goes into a basic price for an rare, and eventually they do sell for that with right buyer. but also about 75 percent of peoples top price would be about half of an items potential value.

very hard to pricecheck. like that nice bone tunic that you had for auction. i was all ready to go up to about 60m, but found one in game thats technically better for 18m and bought that one. very hard to pricecheck value these days. all about if someones currently building a suit, and whats available i guess. the gorget is definitely a less common mod setup tho that works perfectly in a specific suit.

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
like i said comes down to whatever it sells for. this is my reasoning tho. i feel like the 4dci and 4str make up for the low mr. ideally it would be paired with another "wierd" 1dci piece. that would let you get 45 dci with 30 on jewels (or a 15hci jewel w captain john's hat), 5garb 5sash. Trinket is used as tally for those low stam setups so that covers your hci, and why 5hpi is a must on armor for those templates. if it didnt have the hpi id say id be worth like only 10m. i sold a similar slot piece (heavier mr hp but only 8lmc and 4 less stat, plus 1 low resist) for 40m, but it was metal. in general prices seem to be about 4 times as high studded vrs metal with same exact stats. in a perfect setup for this style of suit id use 3 5hpi pieces, 1 damage eater piece, and either 2 heavy stat no hpi piece or 1 with captain johns hat, mace and shield, or prismatics.

anyway thats my long winded description of how i came up with a price. basically cause it works for a perfect suit of that style.
Thanks Smoot. I understand your reasoning now. :)