• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shut down of Production Cities, but yet login not working properly

P

Paulina

So Wednesday we are all supposed to go and play in EAland because the Cities will be shut down. Which is cool, I don't mind. Saw this coming eventually. But what I don't get is the Errors with the Updater and Verification when you patch into EAland or TC3. Now Maxis, if you expect for everyone to play in EAland so it makes your job easier merging the Cities to Ealand, then you should fix this verification loop first. You will loose a lot of returning, new and old players if this continues, especially if we can't get to our regular Simmies.
I don't have a problem playing in Ealand with a newly created Sim, but when I cannot even get to that one, then we have a problem. So Maxis Dev's now would be a good time to get this Error fixed once and for all, otherwise this whole board will explode with a lot of angry players and you Dev's might just be the last ones standing in EAland and wonder what happened if no one is playing anymore.