• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] shulginist??

Luedeus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this has nothing to do with buying or selling. But he is a friend of mine and alot of others on this board so I figured I'd post.

His last post was on 2-22 saying he would be at the fest and has not posted since. We used to talk almost every other day on ICQ and I have not heard from him in months. I do not think he would just quit. I talked to another good friend of his a few minutes ago and he has also been worrying. If anyone has any clue/info please let me know? Thanks alot

J

Jason88

Hey guys,

I was the one just talking to Lued about this situation. I think I was one of his best friends in game. He was a WELL respected person in UO and on the boards. His two main characters in the game were "Ulic Qel Droma" and "Baramos" He could usually be seen in game with myself or "Mad Man" who I also have not seen around.

I talked to him almost every day, and he is not the type of person that would quit without saying something. I don't think he would even go on a vacation without telling me.

He also let his vendors fall/lost his items. I am REALLY worried about him, so if anyone knows anything please post a response here. Thanks.

I recently went through paypal and got some of his personal info, so I am trying to contact him that way. Any help would be greatly appreciated as Lued and I are very concerned.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this has nothing to do with buying or selling. But he is a friend of mine and alot of others on this board so I figured I'd post.

His last post was on 2-22 saying he would be at the fest and has not posted since. We used to talk almost every other day on ICQ and I have not heard from him in months. I do not think he would just quit. I talked to another good friend of his a few minutes ago and he has also been worrying. If anyone has any clue/info please let me know? Thanks alot
Last post on Rares forum was actually 03.05. Followed by a post on Rift General Discussion
http://vboards.stratics.com/rift-ge...756-surprisingly-good-so-far.html#post1923313

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My brother Obs Knight and I were also usually in daily contact with this individual. We have been having the same conversations about this and are also concerned! Thanks.

ultimakong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, He is also a good friend of mine, and we used to keep in pretty good contact with each other. But i havent heard from him since somewhere in February or March, and i also noticed all 4 or 5 of his vendors at previous Mr. Nice house went unclaimed. :(

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shulg seems like a good dude, I hope all is well

L

Legend/Sadden

I know Ulic had some vendors at a house in luna that were up a couple weeks ago and now gone, but the contract could have been terminated, or, and hopefully, Ulic hopped on and took them down. Haven't seen him on GL or Atl either one for a while, Hope all is well with him.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

Shulg is one of the nicest people Ive met ingame and I haven't really made a new friend in UO since like 99?

Hope all is well with him. Any idea from what area of the world he is from? With the amount of chaos going on in various countries perhaps he is lacking internet access?

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye, it seems we all know him by different names. I first met him on GL during the rares festival, so I've always referred to him as Exar. I'm not sure where he's from but I hope all is well with him. I know he started playing another game so it could be that he's just lost interest in UO at the moment.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had heard he had been trying to quit UO for months even as early as december. Was I misinformed? Folks DO quit cold turkey....

Lady Alice

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am quite worried about Ulic as well. If anyone hears anything, please PM me asap.

Alice

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
He was in game Yesterday or the day before while I was stocking vendors on Atlantic. The Baramos character that rides the ethy llama.

S

shulginist

Hey guys sorry for the absence and thank you for your concerns! Having computer issues but thankfully I have a new one shipping to me next week sometime around the 25th! Hope everything is going well for everyone and I will be seeing you all again soon!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thanks Friend good to hear from you!