• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Showing off my home (ATL, East of Ter Mur Moongate)

Fusilli Zaitsev

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've quit tinkering with my house enough to show off the progress. What do you all think?

Stormfield, Guild House of Damascus Ironworks
I have two main characters, a Sampire and a Blacksmith/Artifice. I wanted my house to reflect some of these characters' sensibilities: sobriety, gentility, classical values. I had in mind a bit of a Neoclassical flair. The result is the following:

Basement: Dojo and Zen Garden (teleporter in southern corner of first floor)

First floor: Grand welcome and reception area.

Second Floor: Office and crafting.

Rooftop: Entertainment space.

Come by and visit sometime! We just cracked the newest vintage of Queen's Cask, our bourbon-based tribute to the Queen, which Otto the Butler will be quick to offer should you ask.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May I add these to UOHomeDecor's Home Tours?

Fusilli Zaitsev

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That's a tile set included in the Gothic expansion. The tiles make up a two-story stained glass window. I fancied the idea of repeating the main section of the window across the wall to make a type of giant rose window.

Last edited:

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really like the office on the second floor, the carpet and the bookshelves really match perfectly :) Nice job