• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Show us your balls.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, this could go ugly and bad in a hurry, BUT if we leave personal attacks out mof it the thread will stay open, and this should be an interesting thread.

What is your pvpers tempelate... ?

Who's gonna go first?

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mage 120
eval 115
med 100
poison 100
alch 100
anat 100
heal 85

Human
str 120
dex 10
int 125

M

mutau

he must have some very nice mods on his suit to bring to bring his dex over 30. under 25 dex i'd have difficulty running after recalling.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he must have some very nice mods on his suit to bring to bring his dex over 30. under 25 dex i'd have difficulty running after recalling.
Good god, I must be slow, didn't even take into consideration a suit... Jeez, I guess the Raders loss today is still making me loopy.

M

mutau

hubby laughed at the mention of Raiders. Just like his Lions on Thanksgiving. (i laughed at the Lions thought).

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
eval
med
mage
resist
scribe
necro
ninja

Cant tell you howmuch of ea
:p 10 dex/ 125 int/ 120 str

Human

Google me!

S

SUPRsalad

yep. same again. 10 dex. agility pot plus cinture and other mods brings it up to around 50. refresh pots from there.
i put 15 on the gargoyle because they suck.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep. same again. 10 dex. agility pot plus cinture and other mods brings it up to around 50. refresh pots from there.
i put 15 on the gargoyle because they suck.
You suck Gemma!!! : / I hate you.. IRL! LOL

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mage 120
eval 115
med 100
poison 100
alch 100
anat 100
heal 85
that was dumb to post..now it only takes 1 spell to pwn you..mana vamp..thanks for letting everyone know

A

AireS

Tesla, Isn't revealing your template kinda like stripping yourself nude? If you do it... all the allure goes away...

S

SUPRsalad

I frankly don't really care. .

I've never gimped a template.. .

good ol necro mage gets the job done for me.

mage
eval
med
resist
necro
ss

all 120. .
there, im nakie.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I frankly don't really care. .

I've never gimped a template.. .

good ol necro mage gets the job done for me.

mage
eval
med
resist
necro
ss

all 120. .
there, im nakie.
It's all about the unorthodox templates my friend.
Magery without inscribe just doesn't cut it...

S

SUPRsalad

okay, mr no resist on ANY template.. lol its no wonder you don't wanna come down and mess around in our para fields..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, umm... alright.

Fencing
Tactics
Poisoning
Anatomy
Healing
And some Meditation and Parrying.
Ones BLUE!

And Aries: Yeah that's the point brother. Who is confident enough in their skills to "show their balls". That is the ONLY point to this thread bro.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW, 10 dex, you must have a hard time walking, how does that work out for you?
Actually 'tween dex mods, 7 stam regen, and 20 focus on jewels(tween the 2)i walk pretty well. i regen more than i lose. SR +mr suit. Sides in a long fight i am done anyway.
Groups or stick n move.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magery 120
Eval 120
resist 120
med 120
scribe 100
wrestle 120
Human extra 20 pts are worthless.

Mage 120
Eval 120
med 120
resist 120
SS 120
necro 110
Human again extra 10 pts worthless unless I want to put into necro.

Mage 120
Eval 120
Fence 120
med 110
tactics 90
resist 110
Chiv 50
human

Fencing 120
Bush 120
parry 120
poison 90
tactics 100 1/3 brace brings up to 114
med 100
Chiv 70 1/3 brace brings up to 82
Elf/ need all the manna I can get with this temp.

*Edit*
After looking at #4 I realized I needed to make a change. I now have 101(real tactics) and 69(real chiv) with my brace I now have 115 tactics and 81 chiv. LoL skills have been like that for years and I never thought about raising tact to 101 lol. Tho I do play my mages 95% of the time :/

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pink what spells do you use for your 60 necro... and how are they affected w/out SS?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 mage
120 resist
120 eval
120 archery
90 tactics
60 necro
90 med

;)
So you're Ronin Kane ??? You hit pretty damn hard man , nice template. Haven't seen anybody pull off an Archer/Mage until I saw that char rolling around Yew.

A

AireS

Ones BLUE!

And Aries: Yeah that's the point brother. Who is confident enough in their skills to "show their balls". That is the ONLY point to this thread bro.
Lol, well i dont want to see a shard full of IRONCLADS... so i guess my balls are really tiny

S

SUPRsalad

Aires makes his seventh post! congrats tesla! unprecedented!