• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shout Out to Some Cool Toons!

G

Granjell

Just wanted to thank Lady Melody Freckleface and Anita Name for taking a small toon through a factory this morning! They were very cool about it the whole way through, and it was much appreciated.

:thumbup1:

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to toss out a shout out to the toons on the CCG run Martha and I went on today, particularly Dusty the cat. Two toons disconnected after the battle began leaving just two on one side. With the help of a liberal amount of level 7's and TU unites they survived long enough for help to come from our side and get all 6 of us to the scale round. 4 toons took the scale, while Dusty and I took stunning. With just the two of us, each taking 4 cogs, we got a dozen stun bonuses in about 30 minutes. We were a lean, mean, stunning machine, and without it we wouldn't have won because we only sat 4 jurors. Dusty, you rock! And the rest of the gang, a job well done bringing down that pan!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

I just love stories like this. And to anyone who is gun shy about little toons, soundless toons or low level suits.....well I can't say it in here.

I am always willing to help a young toon or player, a soundless or lureless toon or just any toon that needs help.

I will not use the "Are you new here" phrase and I will not use "You stink!" unless I'm joking around.

I have friends whose kids have been in tears because of mean toons that just assume they are adults and don't have a clue.

I go into every battle assuming a small toon is a kid and even if an adult and they make a mistake I am forgiving.

I can't handle the negativity...

However; if you go into battle just to be selfish and only to work your own gags/toons then count me out!

Happy you guys had great experiences...PAY IT FORWARD!