• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

***SHOULD THRAXIMUS RETURN?***(POLL)

Should Thraximus Zog Return to Sonoma?

• Yes, he is the best pvper and guild leader of all time

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No...but maybe later cus Thrax 2 the Max baby

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I don't care cus im 2 kool 4 skool

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
T

ThraximusZog

Should your glorious Icon return to usher in a new era of greatness on Sonoma?

T

ThraximusZog

I am a nobody. Just curious if people on stratics want me back in game to "help" new players.

I used to help new players deal with the concept of life.

T

ThraximusZog

You don't have to vote. Fact I hate democracy.

Never the less, here it is!!!

T

ThraximusZog

Just so you know, voting that you don't care means that I need to come back and make more people care.

so far its 6 for Yes 0 for no. Was I shocked?! The people want their god back! *looks to the sky in triumph*

T

ThraximusZog

uh oh..its dead locked yet again. 4 people want me to return, another 4 do not care !!! yet by posting they don't care for everyone to see truly means they do care.. so 8 votes yes 0 no.

I can see the sheep want their master back..

T

ThraximusZog

I tell you what, since I am the most important thing to ever grace Ultima Online and Sonoma shard, if I get 10 votes (5 more) wanting me to return, I shall do just that and usher in THE NEW ERA of Global Zoggism. Instead of slaughtering my way thru Haven I shall return and train a new generation of Zog soldiers so that we may once more burn the name ZOG across every forhead that comes into our crosshairs.

Victory is at hand, but the people must want to ask their god to return by voting 10 for yes. This will prove to me that you sheep once more need divine guidence from you're god again.

So this November when you are at the polls, vote YES! for Zoggish Dictatorship and virtual enslavement!

*thumbs up*

T

ThraximusZog

Yes I am aware! And you're glorious Icon shall return to feed the masses with my vast knowlage and propaganda! Zoggism shall reign once more! We will force feed the weak and encourage victory to the strong! Might makes right, live and die by the Zoggish Sword once more!

The people need to stop making friends and arm themselves for the coming wars I shall wage in my virtual homeland again! All true Zogs that still play, or ones that wish to take up the banner of Zog Imperialism must prepare for the Emperor's return by slaying as many new players and PAS as you can! ZOG WILLS IT!

Also, the so called pvp establishment that many of my old comrades are currently in.. we shall use their supplies and take their souls out to forge a new empire on Sonoma! This time around there shall be no friends and no mercy..only victory like the golden age!

I shall go out of my way to make the weak suffer 100x more than I did in the past. If you carebears thought I was a Tyrant before, just you little suckers wait! Join us or die (and when I want someone gone I salt the ground so nothing grows back!)

Enemies of the Empire shall be purged from my server and a new perfect order with me at the helm once more shall take place. We shall burn the word ZOG in everyones forehead so they know who is their masters again!

ZOG HEIL! GLORIOUS VICTORY!

Our perfect order shall include men and women willing to take up the sword instead of flowers or other carebear ****. Only those I deem perfect shall join! You must be hot IRL and not fat to join the new empire! Old members are always welcome!

-Emperor/god-king Thraximus Zog the 15th-

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*yawn*

Yes yes, that's wonderful Thrax...you have fun with that.

T

ThraximusZog

yet you keep responding....like you have something to prove against me.... ^_^

ZOG HEIL old comrade. You did help us kill Gol's after all, I wont forget that.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. Just figured you might be lonely since you're about the only one posting here in the thread.

T

ThraximusZog

mmhmm but many read sir.

Hey Dukey D, what do you have against me anyway? I never really messed with you after you got booted out of Zog anyway. Right when you started you're thief stuff with that one shemale...forgot her name.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmhmm but many read sir.

Hey Dukey D, what do you have against me anyway? I never really messed with you after you got booted out of Zog anyway. Right when you started you're thief stuff with that one shemale...forgot her name.
I got nothing against you. Really. You're just fun :)

But I just don't look highly at those who screw with new players.

T

ThraximusZog

for the record, they all attacked me first. everyone of those kills was self-defense.

and by ZOG logic, the best defense is a good offense! rwar!

B

Boss Chick

Thraximus...lets hook up youre soo hot...im hot in RL so let me join your ZOG guild. haha :heart:

T

ThraximusZog

I can always use one more hot chick in my personal Harem.

:)