• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SHOULD ROFL RETURN TO NAPA??

M

MasterP

Should I bring some people to Napa and get some real pvp action going again? Or will you guys just go back to hiding??

M

MasterP

LOL I went to a shard with pvp. I see you guys posting in a PVP thread. Was wondering if you wanted to see what real pvp was?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But will you people fight or run back to tramm
i cant speak for everyone but...Juvi, when have you ever known me to run back to tram?, never claimed to be good but i never quit and anyone can agree to that lol

M

MasterP

i cant speak for everyone but...Juvi, when have you ever known me to run back to tram?, never claimed to be good but i never quit and anyone can agree to that lol
Thats good. Thats what it takes to become a good pvper. If i do come over hit me up and maybe ill show you some stuff.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i like my attack everyone tactic!! less politics..:lol:
but i do promise to be out there annoying ya's again :gee:
Drunkin KungFu!

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

lol Otis my man you dont want anything to do with juvi and his "crew" bro.. come back to napa juvi and see what happens.. the same double whopper with cheese will go on you will recruit a few new heads and then break off and go off to another shard.. come farm blah blah blah. say how bad napa is in which you already know.. you have some punks from pac here anyways in kyrite and a few others

M

MasterP

lol Otis my man you dont want anything to do with juvi and his "crew" bro.. come back to napa juvi and see what happens.. the same double whopper with cheese will go on you will recruit a few new heads and then break off and go off to another shard.. come farm blah blah blah. say how bad napa is in which you already know.. you have some punks from pac here anyways in kyrite and a few others
LOL Raza gets WTF pancake SLAPPED OWNED on Pac. Your stealther cant out hide us poor lil guy!!! Also I never said Otis will have anything to do with and he never asked about my crew. Only thing wrong with my crew is it owns yours. So you dont want pvp on Napa.... I am not coming to pick up anyone on napa. I will have people thats in my guild on pac and other shards and thats it. I am just looking for some more pvp and people who want to get more into pvp.

T

Thumper from

Well sir you best join back up with them boys they are goin to need ya.. will be good to see you back on napa bring them badasses, lookin forward to killin u and them. kk ty

M

MasterP

Well sir you best join back up with them boys they are goin to need ya.. will be good to see you back on napa bring them badasses, lookin forward to killin u and them. kk ty
LOL I hope you have gotten some skills other then your ex fs run fs run fs. I dont see how you kill anyone......

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow... i might actualy have to log on..... only thing i been doing is cleaning out a house to drop it......

C

Carnage loves uo

I wouldnt bring your mains back to napa thats for sure i would make alt chars on napa bud, kyrite, dodger alot are already on napa so just make a char and get some stuff i will imbue u a suit if u want and just have one over here for whenever pac is dead but i would stay on pac u will regret bringing mains over here

M

MasterP

I wouldnt bring your mains back to napa thats for sure i would make alt chars on napa bud, kyrite, dodger alot are already on napa so just make a char and get some stuff i will imbue u a suit if u want and just have one over here for whenever pac is dead but i would stay on pac u will regret bringing mains over here
For sure if you wana hook up a suit and mage wep and all 115's or 120s for a mystic mage. By now you really shouldnt have a "Main" it should be a fully scrolled and suited char. Send me a privet mssg with your icq number and ill holla at you about gear. Ill do the same for you on one of our other shards :)

V

Vision

My house fell and all my stuff went bye bye a lonnnng time ago... how hard is it to gear up these days? Seems like it might be pretty simple with imbuing?

M

MasterP

My house fell and all my stuff went bye bye a lonnnng time ago... how hard is it to gear up these days? Seems like it might be pretty simple with imbuing?
For sure. Its easy on more active shards because you have to farm ingreedents or buy them. Napa isnt that active so it would be a little harder. If you and your brother really wana come back. PM me your icq or some **** and ill get you vent info.

C

Carnage loves uo

Been inactive ATM with summer and everything been living it up on the lake but my icq is 289-576-992 I got imbibed and everything on nappa and lake Austin so just hit me up and if I was u vision I would go to PAC or atl gl or chess u will be extremly disappointed in nappa pvp

S

shadow14

hell if u came back COM would get huge again and most wouldnt wanna fight 10 to 1 odds but id still fight no worries!

M

MasterP

hell if u came back COM would get huge again and most wouldnt wanna fight 10 to 1 odds but id still fight no worries!
If i come back CoM or not. I would still kill any CoM not in my guild :)

C

Cloak&Dagger

If i come back CoM or not. I would still kill any CoM not in my guild :)
You left out how most of your "crew" would still only fight 10v1 odds, not that it ever mattered to me. No jab at you personally though Juvi, just that is the typical run through on Napa.

V

Valerin

not just imbuing but factions too. I reactivated a few weeks ago and have pretty darn good suits on 2 chars so far, thanks to factions and buds (picus, plat and helmie mainly). It's not much like the old days where it took forever to earn money to get a half-decent suit. Can be done rather quickly.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dunno.. i was always fighting 1 on 1.... you maybe didnt know i was there untill the death shot... but it was still 1 on 1... then my ninja tamer noone liked to play with..... meh...

M

MasterP

Cloak‡1776408 said:
You left out how most of your "crew" would still only fight 10v1 odds, not that it ever mattered to me. No jab at you personally though Juvi, just that is the typical run through on Napa.
LOL any of my guild mates fight uneven odds all the time. We dont care if its 4v1 12v17 9v5 1v1. We just like to pvp. 98% of napa can be killed in one combo.

Also now days a gank is required by most of uo because of everyone being so damn fast. People get half lifed and run away. If you look at any Pvp guild they will gank you because 99% of this game is now scared of a 1v1.