• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should rank requirement be removed from Faction arties? *Ideas*

Should rank requirement be removed from faction artifacts?

• Yes, rank requirement should be removed from Faction artifacts

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • No, the rank requirement for faction arties should NOT be removed.

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure you've got plenty of time since there's only 3 players who play on Formosa shard. Only so much PvP you can get with the same 3 guys every day. Which is also probably why you cant win a duel against Lynk who plays many shards and knows many different playstyles and has dueled many different people.
Try going to another shard and learn some stuff. Only so much you can learn when only 3 people play your shard. Buddy.
:thumbup1:
*yawn*

From what I seen from Lynk killing the "fake yahan", I don't think Lynk will ever got a chance to kick my arse under 250 ping whilst I am 50 ping.

This may happen in his dream.

Anyways, what I see is that you are just like talking to yourself without looking at the facts.

I already posted the video my friend took with more than "3" obviously people joining the pvp tournament (which you guys are afraid to come ruin it).

Anyhow, could you tell me "HOW DO YOU MAKE A FAKE VIDEO with 30 people walking around???" I seriously wanna know.

Moreover, you know EM right?

here, let me give you a link for the Formosa EM site.

http://formosa.uoem.net/

Also, I am quite sure you do not know any Chinese. So, you could either put it in google translator or I will do it for you:-

"Contest contest allows to compare martial arts to increase the communication between each other at home, but also can master their performance here!

Master limited to this group group, the main means of attack must be the following skills:

Magic, the Necromancer surgery, Paladin surgery, Bushido, Ninjutsu, Hyun surgery, weaving magic trick (may not be used apart from other martial arts special attacks)

Rules are as follows:

1) You can use magic weapons

2) can drink, use bandages, and any props, and without any limit (please bring their own props items)

3) not to call any biological or play with pets (must dismount competed)

4) not use any bugs, or the use of non-authorized third-party software

5) not to attack non-opponent of the player

6) can use the Blue Man, Red, or the role of a race camp

7) must be competed within a specified range

8) died the other party shall not be complaints from criminals

9) Any other player shall not be arbitrary grounds, including assault and theft

10) shall not verbally attacking players

11) for each game for 10 minutes, if not a winner, will race in the performance of the decision (the greatest number of attacks)

In case of any irregularities Bank of live events and will immediately suspend the disqualification, and then immediately be driven out of

Hope that a friendly attitude toward activities, which will come vaccinated, thank you

Time: at 9:00 p.m. on November 14

Collection Location: Cui Fei Luka Simmel, and the British Bank (which we send out the door on that pvp area, so please everyone on time:))

I EM Ziv will retain the final decision"

Anyways, I think its time for you Flutter to shut the heck up. You are not making sense anymore instead of arguing without any proofs to backup yourself.

:lol:

Anyhow, I still remember you said you could beat me 100%. Could you come over to Formosa and fulfill what you said earlier??

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I didn't read your whole post. You tend to babble on about nothing.
I will ask you this, if you are so confident and think you can win a second duel against Lynk, why haven't you paid for his transfers?

You talk a big game about how very rich you are so the transfer token wont cost you anything.

He's already paid for one trip. You pay for this one let's see if you can man up to it.
I bet you don't.
I bet you're so scared to be humiliated again publically that you will NEVER transfer his characters over to duel again.
Want to take this bet?

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet you're so scared to be humiliated again publically that you will NEVER transfer his characters over to duel again.
LOL. No kidding. He didn't even get one offensive spell off. Not one.:owned:

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slayer it is time to "Step up or Shut up" either buy the guy a transfer token code or transfer to one of his shards and duel him again. Admit you lost, duel him again, or end this pathetic tirade.

Btw crack is bad.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I am just continue to repeat myself here anyways.

But its okay to you guys who "don't" think clearly:-

1. one person cannot transfer 2 times in 1 account on the same day
2. Lynk if really transferred is only fast cast 2 and recovery 3
3. time confusion posted by Lynk couldn't even be explained by himself as it has nothing to do with timezones.

And to other people who couldn't accept that fact that Lynk created the fake video:-

1. I have never mentioned for transferring to other shard because I never underestimated any other shards abilities of pvping
2. Lynk mentioned that Formosa is a dead shard and have no people to play so he said he will be transfering over to prove it (yet he didn't but make a flawed video)

3. Like mentioned, my friend will start capping the video if Lynk transferred here in Formosa and the video will show that we are giving him the transfer token + a 25 stat to eat.

4. Then we will be dueling in our customized house and I will then disclose my char name here right before the duel
5. If Lynk dies, it is my choice to post or not here (i usually wont)
6. If I die, I will have my friend post the video here of Lynk kicking my arse

Again, by repeating about the "fake" video wont do any goods. Wont get anywhere.

Just be a man and transfer over to Formosa 1 time; otherwise talking further is useless.

Several persons needed attention over here:-

1. Flutter - who claimed to be able to 100% kick my arse. I am still waiting for him to do the transfer to Formosa to prove it

2. Berethian - who claimed to be able to ruin whole Formosa shard after 22nd of November 2009. I will be looking forward to 1 v 1 him on this day. If I got pwned by him, then I will wanna witness how he ruin the whole shard by himself before I pass him all my 3000+ mils worth of items.

This is all I gonna say.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't read your whole post. You tend to babble on about nothing.
I will ask you this, if you are so confident and think you can win a second duel against Lynk, why haven't you paid for his transfers?

You talk a big game about how very rich you are so the transfer token wont cost you anything.

He's already paid for one trip. You pay for this one let's see if you can man up to it.
I bet you don't.
Want to take this bet?

You don't need to read the whole post.

You just need to provide proofs of why my friend's video is fake.

Lynk posted the fake video and I showed you several main points of the flaw here:-

1. transfer token rules
2. faction arties rules
3. time confusion of posting

So where are the flaws of my friend's video that make you think that is fake?

HELLO?

Time to show some proofs instead of all talking "only".

A

apollo9999

Dude. NO ONE CARES about when and how often he transferred. You're seriously hung up on something that is totally irrelevant to the duel. You don't know when he actually xferred to and from the shard. Get over it.
Why no care?

This is main point for this pvp match,If he cant do that, how he can go
formosa and back .

anyway, I know your cant answer me, Because this is transfer rules,lol

your can make picture, Your can make Video, But all is fake lol

If Real, Answer me Please

1. 1 char how to transfer 2 time in 1 day
2. If Transfer to other shard , No Faction anymore, How can wear Faction item in Rank 0

Waitting You answer me.

A

apollo9999

Slayer it is time to "Step up or Shut up" either buy the guy a transfer token code or transfer to one of his shards and duel him again. Admit you lost, duel him again, or end this pathetic tirade.

Btw crack is bad.
LOL,you shup up too

WE give him Free Transfer Token ,but he say he dont come formosa again ,so?How can we do?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL,you shup up too

WE give him Free Transfer Token ,but he say he dont come formosa again ,so?How can we do?
Well you said you would give me all of your belongings after I won the first time, which you didn't do. Why would I think you are going to give me a transfer token?

First you pay, then I come over this time. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LOL,you shup up too

You purchase the transfer token on the shard of HIS choice and you hand it to him. You can use a newbie character for this.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well you said you would give me all of your belongings after I won the first time, which you didn't do. Why would I think you are going to give me a transfer token?

First you pay, then I come over this time. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!
All I could say is this:-

"Legandary liar Lynk is SCARED"

Please just focus on making fake videos then. I don't think you'll be dared to come over to Formosa anyways.

Procedure are as follow:-

1. you transfer over to Formosa
2. my friend start capping video
3. we give you transfer token + 25 stat scroll (this will be seen in video)
4. we go to our customized house
5. I post my dueling char name as well as yours
6. we finish the duel

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You purchase the transfer token on the shard of HIS choice and you hand it to him. You can use a newbie character for this.

Read my procedure.

It wont be hurt for both sides.

Or lets get a broker for this.

Hi Kelmo, sorry to interupt you on this. Will you be our broker for this deal?

I will hand you the transfer token so you could hand to Lynk. Then you can make sure he's transfering over here to Formosa to duel me.

Just by transfering to Formosa is NOT enough. His character will need to be physically get captured under my friend's video that he is in fact dueling me.

Please kindly reply me Kelmo if this is okay to you? Sorry. But I really wanna get this over with and I cannot trust liar Lynk at all.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I choose not to get involved in such nonsense.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aha! I says the LEGENDARY SCAREDY Pants slayer888 (aka apollo999) is a scared of LYNK!

THIS INCREASED FONT IS FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT

I says slayer888 can has a duel but he no rip Lynk off again like last time. I says you much has to give provide with token of transfer initially before I go. Slayer888 says he is too a scared to do it! HAHAA!!111!1!one

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aha! I says the LEGENDARY SCAREDY Pants slayer888 (aka apollo999) is a scared of LYNK!

THIS INCREASED FONT IS FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT

I says slayer888 can has a duel but he no rip Lynk off again like last time. I says you much has to give provide with token of transfer initially before I go. Slayer888 says he is too a scared to do it! HAHAA!!111!1!one

Ok. I will be heading to tradespot to find a broker for this.

I don't wanna argue anymore about the fake video.

Thank you.

Remark: I am not apollo999. You could ask Kelmo confirm this to you if you don't believe.

Since you like making up things yourself all the time without proofs.

C

Coyt

points are to easy to manipulate , rank means ****, and this system is fair at all,
true pvpers used to fight the odds,die alot and never care bout the points

and TBH, i dont care if some trammie wears a faction item, it doesnt effect my Gameplay ,
actually i think its better for me if theygot a UBERsuit, making it easier for them to farm for things i can buy,
and the more to buy,the more price should drop, making it cheaper for me, so i can care less for gold,and spend my time PvPing
:party:

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Simple fix: Put a freakin cap on the point system. Like a max of 250 or 500 points and if you hit above a certain number, like 200 or 400 you are guranteed rank 10. The point system is the main block for people just joining for the arties and then leaving to trammie land. And anyhow, if they want to do sht like that, they can, props to them for go beyond the norm and traveling to fell to get sht. Maybe they will begin to fight in fell eventually.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
While the ORIGINAL post and poll where great this thread got hyjacked and totally beat up.

and while i would love to leave it alone, it has reared its ugly head again and im sick of pulling posts out of it to keep it on topic.

so the original poster should feel free to repost this as im gonna shut this moth'a down!

and yes, this is my first lock.

im breaking my cherry with this.

*pop*

Status
Not open for further replies.