• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should rank requirement be removed from Faction arties? *Ideas*

Should rank requirement be removed from faction artifacts?

• Yes, rank requirement should be removed from Faction artifacts

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • No, the rank requirement for faction arties should NOT be removed.

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
P.S. I am going to bed because I have a real life outside of this game. So we can pick this up tomorrow if you aren't banned for all the infractions you've made in this post.

P.P.S. Mods and Admins can see your matching IP address under your posting names

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it you and your alter ego are the only ones in this entire thread who thinks this video is faked? It's pretty obvious it wasn't ESPECIALLY considering your comments regarding casting poison in a duel or the fact that people can and do duel without a +25 stat eaten. Get your head out of a dead Formosa ass and learn about the rest of the world.
Lynk has more skill in his pinky finger than you do in your whole arsenal. We all know this. We all have made characters in Formosa and know it is a deserted shard. We all realize that because there is NO ONE on the shard ANYWHERE that you have been lead into a false sense of accomplishment and been made to think you are good at this game. We do understand.
Now YOU try to understand that there is more to this game than the play you are getting on your dead shard. Please just try to understand, I know there is a language and an intelligence barrier. Just try to wrap your head around the fact that you aren't as good as you think you are.
No one here believes the video is fake. NO ONE would have bothered to fake a video fighting a worthless Formosa nobody. He's not even trying to make you pay up dude... just accept the loss and move on.
You don't need to send a bunch of bull$hits.

I think only you dumb arses are fooled by his video.

You simply just need to answer one question as following:-

1. Why is Lynk using fc 2 and fcr 3?

Answer this question before you yap your mouth.

A

apollo9999

haha~ See this Liar how to cheat people, but he very stupid!

Transfer Token one Day Can use 1 time in 1 char only!

This Liar Say he Transfer go formosa and back Owner shard in 1 day !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell me YOU how to do that!!!!!

USE bug?!?!?!!?!?!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AGAIN, look at your SCREEN SHOT time ^___^

pwned... kthxbye!
There is no flaws to make, there is no conspiracy. My screenshot time shows up before my post. It took a while for me to upload the dueling video to youtube after you got curb stomped.

No hoax, no elaborate conspiracy, just some foreign nutjob who can't handle losing.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Another Flaw u make Lynk

This is the time when you posted the VIDEO and the screen shot on this board

Yesterday, 08:34 PM #90
Lynk
UO Content Editor

My Mood: Re: Should rank requirement be removed from Faction arties? *Ideas*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Yahan, aka slayer888, .........

AGAIN, look at your SCREEN SHOT time ^___^

pwned... kthxbye!
WTF are you talking about? You do know you can set the post times in the User CP of the forums to show your local time right? Are you seriously reaching that far to try to pretend this duel didn't happen? LOL :lol:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
haha~ See this Liar how to cheat people, but he very stupid!

Transfer Token one Day Can use 1 time in 1 char only!

This Liar Say he Transfer go formosa and back Owner shard in 1 day !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell me YOU how to do that!!!!!

USE bug?!?!?!!?!?!
It goes by server time smarty pants.
Reach more.

A

apollo9999

It goes by server time smarty pants.
Reach more.
So he can transfer 1 char 2 time in 1 day?lol

sorry no in 1 day, just few hours only!

if can ,i wanna know how to do that ~

anyway,I can see 1 liar in dreaming rolleyes:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is getting a little rediculous, I don't need to explain anything. The video is pretty clear, the screenshot is even more clear. You are asking questions and making comments that have little to no bearing on the actual situation.

You got dueled. You lost. It's not that big of a deal, this is just a video game. I mean ya it's lame that you didn't pay up like you promised you would but I'm already over it (mainly because I don't think had anything to give up int he first place).

Now you are coming at me with all of these little rules and traditions for a rematch. If you want a re-match that is fine, but this time you provide the xfer tokens. Have 2 delivered to any shard I play and I'll pick one of the mages from that shard to take over and back.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If it means so much why isn't this dude just transferring himself?
He knows what happened. The video and screenshot don't lie.
If he wants a rematch make him pay your way this time.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL... Maybe you really need to see a doctor.

You created a char in Cheaspeake with your friend named Yahan and have the exact appearance of mine in Formosa and act like you finished the duel.

You are so funny.

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.p...e8551e8d154683de4d28c721a7e2c7a74dff0c3f84a90

Please dont be a loser.

Transfer here to Formosa for REAL once and come kick my arse if you could ^^ which I dont think so

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea, you piece of $hit, I suggest you better really dont transfer to Formosa, because from the video I seen you kill the fake Yahan, you're not anywhere going to beat me in Formosa no matter how hard you try.

Those trash combos are weak. Your 245 stats are weak. Go eat a 255 scroll before you consider and really dream about able to kick my arse.

You're nothing in my opinion but a liar and a video maker only.

Moreover, you surely need lots of improvement on making video in my opinion however.

I will give you one chance to really kick my arse:-

1. Transfer to Formosa
2. My friend and yourself start capping the video when you reached Formosa
3. I will give you a transfer token myself once the video starts capping
4. We will be dueling in MY customized house. Location is not decided by you otherwise you are gonna put up a fake video again.
5. Have at least 1 idiot like Cardell / Flutters / Berethian actually watching the duel as well

If you are a man with a cock, you would accept the above term as it has no hurt to you.

If you are a man without a cock, you would continue to bull$hit here and yap about the fake Yahan movie.

This is all I could say to you idiot.

(Also, please dont send me private message, dont be an idiot please).

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
HAHAHAH
I can't believe you are still denying this happened. There's a video of YOUR CHARACTER dueling, not a new character in a skirt. LOL OMG DENY THE TRUTH MORE.
It's just a game man... really. Get over it. It is what it is. You lost. It will be ok. The other 3 people who play Formosa still think you're good.
The more you deny the worse you are making yourself look. The screenshot clearly shows you are both on Formosa shard. Char he is fighting clearly isn't a newly made character.
Move on. You lost. Just admit it.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't believe this dood is still arguing about this. You lost,, badly,, deal with it.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHAH
I can't believe you are still denying this happened. There's a video of YOUR CHARACTER dueling, not a new character in a skirt. LOL OMG DENY THE TRUTH MORE.
It's just a game man... really. Get over it. It is what it is. You lost. It will be ok. The other 3 people who play Formosa still think you're good.
The more you deny the worse you are making yourself look. The screenshot clearly shows you are both on Formosa shard. Char he is fighting clearly isn't a newly made character.
Move on. You lost. Just admit it.
HAHAHAHA.. you guys got no brains.. that's all I could say. That's why you could be fooled by Lynk's stupid movie and screenshot:-
(of course I dont think you guys are that stupid anyways; but instead wanna talk $hits to me even its a bunch of lies.)

1. There is a Yahan now in Cheaspeake (which is in the same shard as Lynk parry mage); why is there a new Yahan with the same appearance as mine in Formosa in Cheaspeake?

2. In the video, the fake Yahan can't even cure the poison (he didn't get disrupted in one point, but just couldn't cure the poison); you guys know the reason why? Because the magery skills are not high enough... yea that explained it. My magery is 120 on my shard with my jewelry and evalint at 120... so you are kidding me that I couldnt cure a lvl 3 poison if that is real me. <-- again this is a flaw I didnt mention because I wanna slowly point out the flaw dumb arse Lynk "didnt" think about when he make this fake video with his friend.

3. If Lynk really transfered to Formosa, he would not be wearing high level faction arties. In this case, he is under fc 2, fcr3.

So you mean he challenge me under fc 2 and fcr 3??? <-- answer this question... I still see you guys avoiding this question.

Use your brain to think about it.

4. Lynk saying that he is transferring to Formosa and on the same 1-2 hours within he transferred back to Cheaspeake.. THIS IS ALREADY THE MAIN POINT OF pwned your own "freshly made, utterly bull$hit fake video"

Character transfers are limited to once per day, per account.

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cf...D11byB0cmFuc2ZlciB0b2tlbg**&p_li=&p_topview=1

Ok... do I need to list more points?

The fact is very clear that dumb arse "Lynk" who make the movie to "try" and lie to the audiences are actually having too many flaws that his reputation are "SOON" to be ruined... (maybe this is the reason why he is sending me private messages?)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK. Now I will give you ONE chance to kick my arse in Formosa for real once and for all:-

Tomorrow night (Formosa time) 9:00pm, will have an EM hosted pvp tournament event. 1 v 1 mage

About 34 hours from now.

If you dumb arse THINK that Formosa is really a dead shard and wanted to prove that you guys could actually beat our Formosa style, you're welcome to come over and try it

Dont say I didn't tell you guys and give you guys the chance.

REMEMBER, this is an EM hosted event. You guys do know what EM means right?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Btw: Flutters, I remember you said you could 100% kick my arse? Maybe you should also be one of the idiots who consider trying it on tomorrow night?

HEHEHEHEHE

Ok. Bye cowards ^_^

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LOL Let it go man. Really. Get over it. You lost.
Embarassed you lost to a guy with 245 stats or whatever the hell you are upset about.
Okay.
Know what else... theres characters on a lot of shards that have the same name as characters on my shards. It happens. Those characters don't look ANYTHING like the real thing, just like the person on FORMOSA that Lynk dueled.
Cant take that he dueled you with regular arties because his casting would have been too slow? Still was good enough you kill your sucky mage... obviously. You, I or anyone else isn't really sure what time he actually left Formosa as most Americans work 9-5 jobs and actually go to bed at reasonable times. What time he TRANSFERRED TO AND FROM your shard is IRRELEVANT!!! (look the word up it identifies you)
Get over it. Give us all a break from your stupidity. Move on. You lost a duel. It's not that big of a deal. You didn't pay up. People know you're full of it now.
Best just to let it go. Move on. Get over it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK. Now I will give you ONE chance to kick my arse in Formosa for real once and for all:-

Tomorrow night (Formosa time) 9:00pm, will have an EM hosted pvp tournament event. 1 v 1 mage
Well if we are going to be technical, it would be the second ass whooping I gave you. You really think I'm going to spend more gold to come to that dead ass shard? There was actually housing places right next to the yew gate - thats how dead your shard is.

You keep challenging people to come to your shard when everyone pings like 200-250 there.

I went to your shard, napped you in 30 seconds. Now you come to one of my shards, or you buy me an xfer token to come to your shard.

I understand that you are bad and you want to be good. It's not your fault that you play poorly - it is just that you don't have any good players to play against (or any players for that matter).

Your true lack of PvP ability has shown 3 times in this monstrous thread. #1 - you remade a suit to PvP with a boomstick. #2 - YOU DIED IN 30 SECONDS. #3 - You openly stated that you wouldn't poison someone in a duel.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Let it go man. Really. Get over it. You lost.
Embarassed you lost to a guy with 245 stats or whatever the hell you are upset about.
Okay.
Know what else... theres characters on a lot of shards that have the same name as characters on my shards. It happens. Those characters don't look ANYTHING like the real thing, just like the person on FORMOSA that Lynk dueled.
Cant take that he dueled you with regular arties because his casting would have been too slow? Still was good enough you kill your sucky mage... obviously. You, I or anyone else isn't really sure what time he actually left Formosa as most Americans work 9-5 jobs and actually go to bed at reasonable times. What time he TRANSFERRED TO AND FROM your shard is IRRELEVANT!!! (look the word up it identifies you)
Get over it. Give us all a break from your stupidity. Move on. You lost a duel. It's not that big of a deal. You didn't pay up. People know you're full of it now.
Best just to let it go. Move on. Get over it.

Aw.... no nono.. you're wrong dude.

He said transfering in process and transfer back his char to Chessy = within 1-2 hours time (3 hours max)

Yesterday, 06:28 PM #83
LynkUO Content Editor Join Date: May 2008Location: THE GREAT STATE OF WISCONSINPosts: 3,438 My Mood: Re: Should rank requirement be removed from Faction arties? *Ideas* Xfer is in process chump. Get my stuff together, no more than 5 pack horses - I'll need to xfer back right away to go PvP.__________________

COULD YOU ANSWER ME HOW HE DID THAT? IS HE USING A BUG?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I start to think that (maybe I am wrong) you're probably the fake Yahan ^^

Oh let me point you out another flaw dumb arse Lynk make:-

1. Screen shot from Lynk = 8:52pm (this we should treat this as the exact time as he killed the fake yahan in Chessy)

2. My last post time is 8:11pm (saying why Lynk never showed up in Felucca Trinsic Moongate)

3. Lynk post time of the video is 8:34pm

Ok lets combine these time together:-

if Lynk post time of the photo and video is 8:34pm, so means the video is captured on "1" past day of 8:52pm??

You're not gonna say he transferred 1 day ago to kick my arse right before we even discussed about the duels and the transfer???

However, you guys said you guys live in different time zone and have maybe 1 hour earlier?

Ok now lets say Lynk captured the photo and video at 7:52pm (on this board time) and 8:52pm (on his local time)

So when i posted on 8:11pm (this board time) saying that Lynk obviously didnt show up in Felucca Trinsic, moreover, I am still posting on this board at 7:50pm. (please refer to the history)

but Lynk posting a video showing he killed the fake Yahan on 7:52pm (this board time)???

LOL???

IT DOESNT FREAKIN WORK...

Losers ^__^

Hi Lynk the liar, lets be done with this. You're a pure liar. Accept this fact..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you for your entertainment and effort of making this dumb arse video with many flaws to pwn your own reputation.

PS: No matter how many private messages you send to me or how many items you gonna give to me, I will not help you at all about your lie.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
DUDE THERE IS SUCH A THING AS TIME ZONES. FOR INSTANCE RIGHT NOW IT IS 9:15PM MY TIME. WHAT TIME IS IT THERE... LETS TAKE A LOOK http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
CLICK THE LINK AND TELL US.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TIME DIFFERENCE LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE USER CP ON THE UPPER LEFT SIDE OF YOUR PAGE. THERE YOU CAN CHANGE SETTINGS SO THAT THE POSTING TIME FOR YOU IS ACCURATE. DO YOU SEE IT THERE OR DO YOU NEED FURTHER HELP.

LET ME KNOW NOOBIE.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm offering to give you items? I private messaged you asking you why you are trying to keep lying about your loss...

I realize your foreign, possibly from a low-rent country (i have no idea which one), however, I am fairly confident they don't teach you about time zone differences.

Come on buddy, just accept the loss and we can be friends.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if we are going to be technical, it would be the second ass whooping I gave you. You really think I'm going to spend more gold to come to that dead ass shard? There was actually housing places right next to the yew gate - thats how dead your shard is.

You keep challenging people to come to your shard when everyone pings like 200-250 there.

I went to your shard, napped you in 30 seconds. Now you come to one of my shards, or you buy me an xfer token to come to your shard.

I understand that you are bad and you want to be good. It's not your fault that you play poorly - it is just that you don't have any good players to play against (or any players for that matter).

Your true lack of PvP ability has shown 3 times in this monstrous thread. #1 - you remade a suit to PvP with a boomstick. #2 - YOU DIED IN 30 SECONDS. #3 - You openly stated that you wouldn't poison someone in a duel.
*yawn*

Your fake video really give us more entertainment of showing how dumb you are for not getting rids the flaws

However, your bull$hit is not.

Continue to dream about your self made video with flaws ^_^

Oh and don't send me private messages please. Its quite stupid to receive private messages from a liar like you.

OH by the way, HOW DID YOU TRANSFER BACK TO CHESSY RIGHT AWAY???

Let's not talk about the pvp perspective.

You're not the champ even in a video making perspective, it sucks and have lots of flaws.

P.S.: Our shard dont pvp in Yew. Our shard are more powerscrolls focus and new spawns focus. We don't waste time in Yew for house fightings. Its just not our style.

Ever heard of the lich new spawn in SA?? You know the goodies right? Uh.. you probably don't I think.

Because I don't see you as a wealthy man at all with 245 stats nowadays "STILL" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't afford a 25 stat?

I don't mind giving you a transfer token and +25 stat to eat if you come to Formosa HAHAHA.

Continue to say Formosa is a dead shard.

EM Ziv is hosting a FORMOSA PVP TOURNY 33-34 hours from now. What can a liar like you do? Post the EM video showing you pwned all of us?

LOL

Oh btw, the EM event reward will have event items ^__^ which could be selling in Atlantic for well over 100m each.

HAHAHAHA... this is all I can say.

Continue to live with your fake video and screenshot and avoid all the critical flaws I have pointed out. Way to go "liar Lynk"

You are the champ!

Not the champ of pvp, nor the champ of video maker.

But a champ of lying. Now I present you the title "Lynk - Legendary Liar"

HAHAHAHAHA Bai.. I am going to work.. Enjoy ^__^

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm offering to give you items? I private messaged you asking you why you are trying to keep lying about your loss...

I realize your foreign, possibly from a low-rent country (i have no idea which one), however, I am fairly confident they don't teach you about time zone differences.

Oh and to correct you something and to teach you to be not a dip$hit who judge about others before even actually knowing that person:-

1. I live in Hong Kong
2. some areas in Hong Kong have particularly the highest rents in the world

You know Hong Kong right?

The point being made is "NOT" about time zone.

Please scroll up and look clearly about the explanations of the time confusion you posted again of your fake video and photo.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DUDE THERE IS SUCH A THING AS TIME ZONES. FOR INSTANCE RIGHT NOW IT IS 9:15PM MY TIME. WHAT TIME IS IT THERE... LETS TAKE A LOOK http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
CLICK THE LINK AND TELL US.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TIME DIFFERENCE LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE USER CP ON THE UPPER LEFT SIDE OF YOUR PAGE. THERE YOU CAN CHANGE SETTINGS SO THAT THE POSTING TIME FOR YOU IS ACCURATE. DO YOU SEE IT THERE OR DO YOU NEED FURTHER HELP.

LET ME KNOW NOOBIE.
Hi genius (of the dumb arse crew).

The point of what I made have nothing to do with time zone.

Please scroll up and read it carefully and intepret it yourself ^__^

If you can't then you wouldn't be "genius" (of the dumb arse crew).

You will become the dumb arse of the dumb arse crew..

Aww... your mom will be sad.. you newbie ^__^

Ok.. I really gotta work, but I AM GONNA read a private message "someone" just send to me first "AGAIN".

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

OK. I received the private message from Kelmo and he tells me dont say bad words.

Sorry! I shouldn't be rude!

I will change my words to be more formal.

Dear Mr/Ms Lynk the liar,

From the message you just provided, we are able to prove that you ADMITTED that you send me the private message.

Thank you for your kind attention. Look forward to hear from your lies again.

Best regards,

slayer888
UO Player in Formosa

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First you don't give me what was promised from winning, now you just flat out lie about our duel.

w/e man, pretty sad.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
From the message you just provided, we are able to prove that you ADMITTED that you send me the private message.
lol That's not really helpful since I don't think he ever denied sending you a private message.

A

apollo9999

OMG~?

Why No reply my Question?

1 char how use 2 time transfer token in 1 day?

if you dont know transfer Token Rules ,go reading Please ~

Make a video say you win ,Very stupid

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You created a char in Cheaspeake with your friend named Yahan and have the exact appearance of mine in Formosa and act like you finished the duel.

You are so funny.

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.pl...74dff0c3f84a90

The one in the video had a guild tag, the one on chessy isn't in a guild and the tag does not show up in search. Did you create the char in a poor attempt to make him look like a liar although the fight was on Formosa? lol. sad, just sad.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since he doesn't want to post the PM, I will.

To: Slayer888
Subject: I don't get you buddy

I don't get what you are doing and why you are lying about this buddy.

You are going to give me a bad name here bud.

We dueled, you lost. Just accept it and move on. I don't understand why this has to be such a big ordeal. I'm better than a lot of players but they don't all go on crusades calling me a liar.

Come on buddy, just let this go.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
OMG~?

Why No reply my Question?

1 char how use 2 time transfer token in 1 day?

if you dont know transfer Token Rules ,go reading Please ~

Make a video say you win ,Very stupid
Dude, if this is all you've got left as *proof* that Lynk didn't win a duel he's got a screenshot and video for, then really you should just give up now. What time he transferred onto and off of the shard is irrelevant really.
Give it up.

A

apollo9999

Dude, if this is all you've got left as *proof* that Lynk didn't win a duel he's got a screenshot and video for, then really you should just give up now. What time he transferred onto and off of the shard is irrelevant really.
Give it up.

Dont change my question, i asking how transfer 2 time in 1 day,

if he cant,how can transfer to formosa and back owner shard

anyway, you can keep say he win, may be he friend to you

this i understand,

and why i need give up?

why he cant answer me?

Or Osi say transfer token Rules is wrong?

Dont thinking all people like Stupid~

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Dont change my question, i asking how transfer 2 time in 1 day,

if he cant,how can transfer to formosa and back owner shard

anyway, you can keep say he win, may be he friend to you

this i understand,

and why i need give up?

why he cant answer me?

Or Osi say transfer token Rules is wrong?

Dont thinking all people like Stupid~
Dude. NO ONE CARES about when and how often he transferred. You're seriously hung up on something that is totally irrelevant to the duel. You don't know when he actually xferred to and from the shard. Get over it.

K

KINK

i think they need let factions fight in trammel because i think it will be more fun to watch people run alot =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think they need let factions fight in trammel because i think it will be more fun to watch people run alot =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]
i think they just need to delete trammel and make those scamps fight in fel...

imho..

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one in the video had a guild tag, the one on chessy isn't in a guild and the tag does not show up in search. Did you create the char in a poor attempt to make him look like a liar although the fight was on Formosa? lol. sad, just sad.
Pathetic.

Your reason for this is very poor.

How hard is it to create a char, give the newbie some items to wear and cap the movie then take all items back out from her and act like nothing happened?

How hard is it to create a guild and a char with the guild same as mine in Formosa in Chesapeake and quit the guild after capping the fake movie?

Moreover, I have listed many many points and you have only answered this point from my post:-

1. Why is the time confusion up there couldn't be explained?

a.) He capped the photo on 8:52pm (his time; 7:52 UOSS board time)
b.) I am still posting msg on 7:52pm UOSS board time
c.) I am still posting msg on 8:11pm UOSS board time for saying Lynk obviously didn't show up and I still waiting him for the duel
d.) Lynk obviously haven't replied at all during the period
e.) Lynk posted the fake video on 8:34pm (board time)

Now intepret the above and tell me how it is done please?

So you're saying I am typing msg on UOSS board and he kicked my arse during this period? I am confused!

2. Transfer token could only be used once per day per account. How is it possible that Lynk transferred back to his shard with 2-3 hours time? This question have yet to be answered by you liars over here yet.

3. Once a character transferred, all faction items will be removed from his body since faction status is removed. We assume that Lynk go back to Formosa and join back TB, but if you look clearly at his screen shot, he's wearing the following:-

1. ornament of magician
2. folded steel glass
3. crystalline ring <-- this is the main point

Lets assume, he brought his own "non faction" ornament of magician
Lets assume, he brought his own "non faction" folded steel glass
Lets assume, he brought his own "non faction" crystalline ring

Point of this = Lynk is only Fast Cast 2 and Fast Cast Recovery 3

Again... who will be stupid enough to duel someone with Fc 2 and Fcr 3?

This question have not yet answered by any of you.

I only hearing comments blowing the same bull$hits over and over from you guys like below:-

"Just be done with it, you lost a duel!"

blah blah blah..

You guys are not stupid and know that the video is fake. Everyone who interpret it would understand it as fake video. However, you guys just wanna talk $hits to me. That's all I know.

But again, I really must thank Lynk for making a fake video + fake photo that ruined his own reputation.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since he doesn't want to post the PM, I will.

To: Slayer888
Subject: I don't get you buddy

I don't get what you are doing and why you are lying about this buddy.

You are going to give me a bad name here bud.

We dueled, you lost. Just accept it and move on. I don't understand why this has to be such a big ordeal. I'm better than a lot of players but they don't all go on crusades calling me a liar.

Come on buddy, just let this go.
Waa... Lynk.. cry me a river.

LOL.

Please don't send me private message. You liar.

I don't like talking with liar. You should focus on editing movie and not playing UO.

Oh let me think, your title should be

UO movie editor instead of UO content editor

Oh no no... nevermind, I think the best title fits you is:-

Legendary Liar

See ya. Thank you for your entertainment.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude. NO ONE CARES about when and how often he transferred. You're seriously hung up on something that is totally irrelevant to the duel. You don't know when he actually xferred to and from the shard. Get over it.
11-11-2009, 06:28 PM #75
Lynk
UO Content Editor

6:28pm board time Lynk mentioned that he is transferring in the process.

So meaning that 7:00pm - 7:15pm board time Lynk will be in the Formosa shard.

8:34pm (board time) - he posted the fake video and photo saying that he wasted 30 mil to transfer here and transfer back without anything to get.

6:28 and 8:34pm = 2 hours and 2 mins.

Ok. Congradulation for help proving the fake video and photo Lynk make more CLEAR to the audiences.

Thank you very much FLutterfly.

^__^

P.S.: And Lynk is stupid enough to make a statement that "i need to transfer back RIGHT AWAY to pvp"

Like I said, no matter how hard you are to send me private messages, give me any items, or do whatever for me,...

call me "buddy" or saying "we can be friends" or whatever doesn't help in this case. Because your flaws are too deep that it couldn't be cured.

Your reputation is simply broken pwned by your own lies.

This is too bad and so sad for you, Legendary Liar.

Please kindly compose some other fake videos and entertain us.

Thank you very much. :lol:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand you're upset because you lost a duel buddy. Everyone loses from time to time, maybe you'll win the next time you duel one of the other three players that plays on Formosa.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand you're upset because you lost a duel buddy. Everyone loses from time to time, maybe you'll win the next time you duel one of the other three players that plays on Formosa.
Hi legendary liar - Lynk

There is nothing for me to be upset as we understand the fake video you provided do really entertain us instead of upsetting.

Also, please do not call me buddy as my mom teaches me not to be friend with liars.

By saying that Formosa have only 3 players to play only put yourself into a more impressive liar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtTGrqoqfgc&feature=player_embedded

Best regards,

slayer888
UO Player in Formosa

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi legendary liar - Lynk

There is nothing for me to be upset as we understand the fake video you provided do really entertain us instead of upsetting.

Also, please do not call me buddy as my mom teaches me not to be friend with liars.

By saying that Formosa have only 3 players to play only put yourself into a more impressive liar.

Best regards,

slayer888
UO Player in Formosa
Dude, you're sad. Do everyone a favor and leave.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, who are you? If you don't wanna read my post, you're welcome to not read it.

Do me a favor and don't let the door hit you behind.
Why would Aibal leave the forums he is a valuable contributing member of the faction forum community.

You're just a POS...

**** off legendary pathetic dueler from legendary unknown shard that no one gives a **** about.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi legendary liar - Lynk

Best regards,

slayer888
UO Player in Formosa
What the heck is this fake video you just posted?
What does this fake Formosa video have to do with the real duel you had (and LOST PATHETICALLY) with Lynk?

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How hard is it to create a char, give the newbie some items to wear and cap the movie then take all items back out from her and act like nothing happened?

How hard is it to create a guild and a char with the guild same as mine in Formosa in Chesapeake and quit the guild after capping the fake movie?
Never mind the fact that the fight was on Formosa. rolleyes:

a.) He capped the photo on 8:52pm (his time; 7:52 UOSS board time)
b.) I am still posting msg on 7:52pm UOSS board time
c.) I am still posting msg on 8:11pm UOSS board time for saying Lynk obviously didn't show up and I still waiting him for the duel
d.) Lynk obviously haven't replied at all during the period
e.) Lynk posted the fake video on 8:34pm (board time)
So what, my post time is several hours off from the actual time I post. Try again.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What the...
There is no "UOSS board time" the "UOSS board time" is whatever the hell you set it for.
Did I miss a post? Last post I see is the fake formosa video he posted to make it look like ppl play on that shard.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would Aibal leave the forums he is a valuable contributing member of the faction forum community.

You're just a POS...

**** off legendary pathetic dueler from legendary unknown shard that no one gives a **** about.
Hello? Read my message again before you yap your mouth.

I didn't tell Aibal to "LEAVE the forums"

I said, if he doesnt want to read my message, then don't read.

The above message doesn't mean "leave the forums"

OK?

For your last statement, I suggest you edit right now. Because if I get someone saying the opposite of you. Then you'd be pwned "again".

Like I said, judging again from your own imagination, your own mind and never use your eyes to see the facts.

You just need to answer me 1 question:-

From the YouTUBE link I posted, how many people are attending the pvp event in Formosa 2 days ago?

You just need to answer this question then you will find out that your statement are stupid and wrong rolleyes:

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never mind the fact that the fight was on Formosa. rolleyes:

So what, my post time is several hours off from the actual time I post. Try again.

Nevermind, the fact is that you guys are defending Lynk and couldn't accept the fact that Lynk could use TRANSFER TOKEN 2 times within 3 hours. :lol:

So what, your post time is several hours off from the actual time you post?

Oh.. ok let me try again then based on your theory.

He capped the photo on (8:52pm) his time so which is (7:52pm) here on the board.

I posted the message on the board here at 7:50pm

I posted my last message on the board here at 8:11pm

4. He posted the fake video and photo at 8:34pm

UHHH.. so you're saying that he actually not posting at 8:34pm?? It is actually few hours off?

Ok time never go fast forward.. because you can't say the time is showing 8:34pm whilst he's posting on 9:50pm right?

So we assume, few hours off means he's posting it at 6:00pm (on board time) and it shows on this forum is 8:34pm?

Uh.... so in this case, you meant he kicked my arse before he said "transfering in process"???

Umm... can't be explained.. You should be the person to try again and think twice of what the heck you just said.

Oh by the way, 22nd is coming, you better prepare and get your arse over here in Formosa and ruin our shard. Of course before you ruin our shard, you have to 1 v 1 me first.

And this time, I will not be telling you which char I will be used to pvp until I confirm you 100% on my shard. I am really scared that someone would cap a fake video and say I lost a duel again *cough* *cough*

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What the heck is this fake video you just posted?
What does this fake Formosa video have to do with the real duel you had (and LOST PATHETICALLY) with Lynk?
Yesterday 06:11 PM
Lynk Re: Should rank requirement be removed from Faction arties? *Ideas*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
, maybe you'll win the next time you duel one of the other three players that plays on Formosa.

The above message is Lynk said "other 3 players that plays on formosa"

So I showed him the video who is "NOT" captured by me actually.

That person have captured many different videos which you guys could see.

So you're saying he capture 50 fake videos??

I don't think he have as much time as Lynk on hand :lol:

So in the video, have you seen 3 other people? more or less??

This is the reason why I kept telling you newbies, do not judge other people before even knowing them clearly.

You guys are only too much of "egoism" and nothing else.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yesterday 06:11 PM
Lynk Re: Should rank requirement be removed from Faction arties? *Ideas*

, maybe you'll win the next time you duel one of the other three players that plays on Formosa.

The above message is Lynk said "other 3 players that plays on formosa"

So I showed him the video who is "NOT" captured by me actually.

That person have captured many different videos which you guys could see.

So you're saying he capture 50 fake videos??

I don't think he have as much time as Lynk on hand :lol:

So in the video, have you seen 3 other people? more or less??

This is the reason why I kept telling you newbies, do not judge other people before even knowing them clearly.

You guys are only too much of "egoism" and nothing else.
I'm sure you've got plenty of time since there's only 3 players who play on Formosa shard. Only so much PvP you can get with the same 3 guys every day. Which is also probably why you cant win a duel against Lynk who plays many shards and knows many different playstyles and has dueled many different people.
Try going to another shard and learn some stuff. Only so much you can learn when only 3 people play your shard. Buddy.
:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.