• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should rank requirement be removed from Faction arties? *Ideas*

Should rank requirement be removed from faction artifacts?

• Yes, rank requirement should be removed from Faction artifacts

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • No, the rank requirement for faction arties should NOT be removed.

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Splup

Heya,

I have this exact same poll on UHall. I wanted to see if there's a difference when only people who read faction boards are voting, compared to UHall.

What Im trying to see is, if the people taking advantage of old system are voting there but not reading these boards (using dbl acc to get points and staying in tram).

Now that Devteam is planning on rehauling the factions, I wanted to ask about this.

I find it kinda silly system, they give more benefit to the better players, leaving the newcomers etc. even weaker.

My opinion is that the rank requirement should be removed from faction arties. Maybe with rank you could get armored horse (works like swampy), arties for less silver, I'm sure people could come up with good ideas, which wouldnt still uneven the battlefield that much.

Btw. armored faction horse would be nice, even thou factions is PvP, but PvP often takes place where there is mobs too.

But, if the rank requirement is removed, a new system to prevent people from joining factions just for arties and then staying in trammel need to be implemented.

Would be nice to see ideas how to prevent that in this thread also.

Everyone interested in Factions, place you opinion here!

Edit: And I know that at the moment system is used by many, dbl accounting points to get rank to get arties. Then staying in trammel. So a system to prevent this should be implemented anyways.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No the ranks need to stay.. The items need to be more expensive and the ranks/point system needs to be fixed.

Rank requirement should definitely stay...

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep the rank requirements. If you want everything with no effort so you can pvp, go play TC1.

S

Splup

Keep the rank requirements. If you want everything with no effort so you can pvp, go play TC1.
It's not about that... My chars 5 PvP chars on Europa have over 2 million points atm in total, so getting the arties is not a prob. But I still don't like that the system gives more benefit to them, who already are better. Also the system being so easily manipulated (dbl accs etc.) it's ridiculous.

Edit: Thou my main char (parryscribemage) has like 1,3 million points and the rest of my chars prolly have like 300k each.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The old point system and faction arties are not compatible.

I'd say...remove the rank requirement. Go back to the original point system (remove thief points as well). Make the arties a ****-ton more expensive, and give them a 3-week timer before they "go poof". Add in a couple more daemon or Ogre Lord spawns in Fel.

People will be forced to farm massive amounts of silver to maintain a suit comprised almost entirely of faction arties (as many do now). This should help create some nice fights for control over the silver...and the few extra spawns being included should help prevent 1 group from completely dominating it all.

W

wee papa smurf

I actually agree wi bere, if you want it easy go to tc1! I suspect the people that vote yes are the ones who we see sitting in luna and never in fel, just my opinion :D
I like the 3 week timer on items, that would push alot more people into farming silver ect :grouphug:

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remove rank requirement, allow faction PvP in Trammel ruleset facets.

Win-Win.

S

Splup

I actually agree wi bere, if you want it easy go to tc1! I suspect the people that vote yes are the ones who we see sitting in luna and never in fel, just my opinion :D
Well the original post says that if the rank requirement is removed, a system to prevent people from just taking arties to tram and never PvP should be implemented, so I think the ones voting Yes for Rank Requirement are the ones sitting in luna and never in fel, just my opinion :popcorn:

I'm all for making PvP less about items and more about IRL skill, and that's why I want the rank requirement removed... Faction arties + Imbuing has evened the battleground a lot.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The most obvious reason to keep the rank requirement is if there were no restrictions, people would join factions, equip artifacts and run back to Trammel.

I think a better idea would be to add the 3 week timer to artifacts so you have to purchase them again, as you do other faction crafted items. Right now they don't wear out.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But I still don't like that the system gives more benefit to them, who already are better.

So the arguement here is theyre getting something the rest are not getting? Really? May as well give all accounts 12 yr vet rewards then if they go through with this. I mean, everything has to be "fair" right?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the arguement here is theyre getting something the rest are not getting? Really? May as well give all accounts 12 yr vet rewards then if they go through with this. I mean, everything has to be "fair" right?

Who said that Bere. I'm looking for where u quoted that from.

*EDIT* NM i found it!

OMG I agree with you Bere..

What the ****. They put the time in to get the sigs. The guild that is better does not always win.. Just like in any spot guilds or individual people have good days or bad days. Some are able to guard sigs on days others are not on. Sometimes it can be pretty weak if some people guard only at night or only in the mornings but HEY! Thats life.. Higher yourself a Asian, Euro or a monkey to play while your at work!

Think outside the ****ing box. Don't complain about this garbage..

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about just do away with the arties. Problem solved and then factions can go back to being about people who actually want to play the system vs mainstream PvP guilds joining just to get better artifacts.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about just do away with the arties. Problem solved and then factions can go back to being about people who actually want to play the system vs mainstream PvP guilds joining just to get better artifacts.
What exactly is this solving?

This is about faction ranks.. on the faction forums.. if you don't want to be part of the factions... go back to the Roleplaying forums..

I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head to join the factions and participate. The faction arties aren't nearly as good as the imbued **** anyway...

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not about that... My chars 5 PvP chars on Europa have over 2 million points atm in total, so getting the arties is not a prob. But I still don't like that the system gives more benefit to them, who already are better. Also the system being so easily manipulated (dbl accs etc.) it's ridiculous.

Edit: Thou my main char (parryscribemage) has like 1,3 million points and the rest of my chars prolly have like 300k each.
Cancer.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about just do away with factions?

It's so fun receiving 3k per kill , so exhilarating!

K

KTULU_ATL

The old point system and faction arties are not compatible.

I'd say...remove the rank requirement. Go back to the original point system (remove thief points as well). Make the arties a ****-ton more expensive, and give them a 3-week timer before they "go poof". Add in a couple more daemon or Ogre Lord spawns in Fel.

People will be forced to farm massive amounts of silver to maintain a suit comprised almost entirely of faction arties (as many do now). This should help create some nice fights for control over the silver...and the few extra spawns being included should help prevent 1 group from completely dominating it all.
/Signed

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the 3 week timer on items, that would push alot more people into farming silver ect :grouphug:
I really don't want it to be any more difficult to get the arties. I think they are great. I'd never be able to afford having so many PvP chars across so many shards without them and imbuing.

I say keep rank requirement as is (while fixing the point farming) and open up PvP to non-fel rulesets.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I didn't vote. I would agree to removing the rank necissity if they allowed faction fighting in Trammel.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

I voted that it should be removed.

As an advocate of destroying the barriers between those who have and those who don't, I think these should be readily available for all in a faction. Most people have suits that max all the caps anyways...so why not allow those who don't have them?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I voted that it should be removed.

As an advocate of destroying the barriers between those who have and those who don't, I think these should be readily available for all in a faction. Most people have suits that max all the caps anyways...so why not allow those who don't have them?
IDK about that. Seems like if we start handing everyone everything the way this game is going we are going to lose a lot of the depth of the game.. It was fun way back when you'd find a vanquishing sword. It wasn't an issue of the haves and the have-nots.
Now we pretty much have the ability to "set skill 1200" with the removal of the timer on soul stones. We pretty much have the ability to build whatever suit we want with faction artifacts. We have the ability to build the weapons we want with imbuing. So what happens when everyone has everything they want? Isn't it pretty much game over? If there is no challenge involved at all then I believe that it is.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If referred to my other post, I have mentioned the following cases:-

On my shard : Formosa (AT LEAST)

1. There is just not enough actions to build up kill points nowadays
2. There is no one killing thieves who steal sigils nowadays
3. Not everyone have 10 hours per day to search around for enemies to build up enough kill points
4. Factions not only can join 1 char now, you could actually join up with 7 chars in ONE account and people like me = have 20+ pvp chars
5. My average play time per day is about 1-2 hours MAX
6. There is barely anyone in Felucca for me to get kill points
7. Before you talk $hit to me. I am a pvper. You could come to Formosa and try me if you dont believe.

Conclusion: Faction rank requirement should be totally removed for faction artifacts

Other supporting reasons:-

1. Nowadays by restricting a rank requirement for the artifacts DOES NOT give more action to the faction. Instead, it is actually giving less activities to the pvp environment (at least on my shard).

a.) Because the people who could maintain high points, have lots of time to play, dont have to work, dont have to study, dont have multiple chars/accounts, who are the better pvpers to maintain high points could continue to hold high enough points for rank 10.

What you see in this problem? Yea, so those weaker versions of faction members just cannot wear competitive suits to pvp with you.

Again, (at least on my shard), some of the guilds still joined factions but they've never participated in the factions sigils guarding, or any other pvp activities at all even they do not have enough points for higher rank or equipments.

Main Point: Rank requirement DOES NOT help with pvp activities. Instead, it just drives people out.

Another example:-

Currently, I have 20+ pvp chars. About 10 of them are under rank 10. Lets imagine I have to go to business trip and when I come back, I found out that my orna or my inquisitor dropped in my backpack... what do you think I would do?

Yea, I basically would not be going out to pvp with that char.

What this means?? Means it is not helping pvp actions at all. It is actually reducing the pvp actions in Felucca. Making Felucca more dead.

Conclusion: Faction rank requirement should be totally removed for faction artifacts

IN MY OPINION:-

The ways to improve pvp actions is not under how you manage the rank requirement for kill points or for faction artifacts.

The ways to improve pvp actions is to host different interesting events that would catch the players attention enough to try.

In our society, everyone (even newbies) should have competitive weapons and armors to participate into our nearly dead Felucca activities.

Faction artifacts is actually helping these new comers to build their confidence into trying pvp (of course there are still people who take the artifacts and just go back to trammel).

BUT LET ME ASK THIS QUESTION TO EVERYONE:-

You have 5-7 chars in 1 account. You joined 3 chars in faction.

Could you GUARANTEED to me that 100% YOU ARE NOT USING FACTION ARTIFACTS into pvming in TRAMMEL????????????????????

If you cannot guaranteed me 100%, then what is the point to talk about others??

Interesting events or attractions for players to participate into more pvp actions and activities:-

EXAMPLE:
Nowadays relic fragments are hard to come by and several ways of getting these are as per below:-

a.) use runics with colored ingots
b.) get high lvl items from monsters
c.) mini artifacts
d.) virtue artifacts (in felucca and trammel dungeons)

To give attractions, we could say focus on the above points:-

a.) we could say provide mining spots in Felucca (champ spawn) dungeons that have much higher chance of getting colored ingots.
b.) we could increase the chance and the numbers of higher lvl items for all champ boss in Felucca
c.) we could hold different faction events for each controlled towns (explained below)
d.) decrease the rate of virtue artifacts gotten from Trammel dungeon. Increase the rate of virtue artifacts gotten from Felucca dungeon.

To be explained c.)

Faction events could be hosted for each controlled faction time. This is a long explanations and planning and may need adjustment or new ideas. However, the basic concept are as per following:-

New Rules:-

1.) faction sigils corruption method are seperated into 2 corruptions process.

1st process (same as current): But instead would require 12 hours corruption time

2nd process (occur on next day after corruption; this is the final chance for stopping the faction that corrupted the sigils (with the 1st process) for getting the towns. This is called the "LAST CHANCE or REVENGE" process.

2nd process would occur in each shards local time : 7pm to 11pm (4 hours)

Other factions who want to stop that faction from controlling the towns MUST participate into the war and steal the sigils from that faction stronghold during this period.

2.) Corruption period extended to 7 days

7 days period counts after each day's server up:-

means 2nd process ends which the guarding faction successfully defended the sigils is for example on Monday night 7pm to 11pm

Then the 7 days period counts on Tuesday server up TO next Monday before Tuesday server up (and sigils could then be rolled again from 1st - 2nd process again)

3.) Whichever faction controlled towns, towns will have different events occuring at different periods during the 7 days corruption period

Monday to Friday:
around 8pm to 10pm will have different event in 1 town

Saturday:
around 1pm to 3pm & 8pm to 10pm will have different event in 2 towns

Sunday:
around 11am to 2pm will have different event in 1 town

Monday: Minoc
Tuesday: Trinsic
Wednesday: Skara Brae
Thursday: Vesper
Friday: Yew
Saturday: (1pm to 3pm) Moonglow , (8pm to 10pm) Magincia
Sunday: Britain

Events Type:- (Limited Time: subject to change the content every 6 months)

Monday: Protect faction miners

Task: Ensure at least 10 miners survive during the period from the enemies factions (NPC) + players (if any participate)

Reward: (if won)
1.) 5,000 silver coins for each participants of the faction
2.) killing the enemies faction (NPC) have a small chance of getting mini artifacts
3.) 20,000 silver coins (stored in the faction stone / donation box) for future implementation

Tuesday: Invasion of the paladins/necromancers town (Trinsic)

Task: Ensure that at least 2 commanders survive from the attack (total of 5 commanders)

TB/CoM control : necromancers NPC enemies raid
Minax/SL control : paladins NPC enemies raid

Reward: (if won)
1.) 5,000 silver coins for each participants of the faction
2.) killing the enemies faction (NPC) have a small chance of getting mini artifacts
3.) 20,000 silver coins (stored in the faction stone / donation box) for future implementation
4.) A memory token stated "You saved paladin/necromancer town" (stackable)

memory token could be exchanged for other rewards such as memorable statue of paladins or necromancers:-

Require 10 tokens for exchange of a RANDOM special statue

etc....

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leave it to a guy who never experienced large scale factions to tell us how it should be.

/CLAP

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
:bowdown:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

^^^^^
Faction pplz

All hail this man of horrible ideas. He will fix nothing and simply leave the factions because he doesn't really want to be in them anyway. He just wants the uberz arties to be EZ!

:danceb: <--- Devs happy they gettin paid!

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again, judging another person before even actually knowing...

I haven't experienced large scale faction??

really??

Are you 100% confirmed?

Yes or No.

After you say "yes" or "no", I will answer you again.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again, judging another person before even actually knowing...

I haven't experienced large scale faction??

really??

Are you 100% confirmed?

Yes or No.

After you say "yes" or "no", I will answer you again.
Yes

1. Your on a dead shard, you admitted that
2. Your shard is low pop 2nd tier baby shard..

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Ignorance, you are again wrong.

Based on my wordings, maybe it is NOT so clear.

Let me make it MORe clear again.

My point is it has not ENOUGH actions instead of no action.

My point being made is

platinum Vs crimson dragon = have over 50 people on my shard participating killing monsters, killing each others.. we're all having fun.

There is nothing related to faction arties

There is nothing related to rewards and ****s

There is only one thing happening at the time is that more people are participating the events.

How often you could see bigger scale compared to that in faction recently?? Fighting in yew gates?? fighting in despise??

You could only judge the fact that I am the only person in faction and you wouldnt use your close minded eyes to check out FORMOSA shard in www.uo.com on yourself.

Yea. Go check it out before you yap your mouth.

Like I said, if you too want to judge about my pvp skills, then you're welcome to transfer a char here for me to screenshot your dead bodies.

Otherwise, please stop continue to judge about a person's background or anything.

My idea have nothing to do with any personal backgrounds.

My idea are trying to improve the factions pvp activities.

Yea close minded person like you will never make faction lives again because your mind are only related to who is better then who could wear better artifacts....

Uh... oh okay..

Actually, to be honestly, I am able to wear any faction arties in my shard.

Go check out my char "Defender" and see his kill points.

Do you think I care about rank 10 items for posting all these $hits????

Anyways, no matter how I explain, you wouldn't understand ^__^

Yea, you're a piece of $hit with close minded. Continue with your way of improving faction and it will just be the same...

HAHA, that's all I could say... dip$hit.

Moreover, one more thing I would like to say:- ^__^

All EAST COAST and WEST COAST shards could form an alliance and raid Formosa if they like to... but the endings will still be the same. You guys will give screen shots of your dead bodies every night only.

You could continue to underestimate our shard's pvp skills on this forum, but lets see if you guys are dare to try it. We will see.

Or continue to yap your mouth here "ONLY?"

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This doesn't really mean a thing.

All EAST COAST and WEST COAST shards could form an alliance and raid Formosa if they like to... but the endings will still be the same. You guys will give screen shots of your dead bodies every night only.
Don't kid yourself. You and your badass Defender character with 13385 points. lol I mean if Formosa is so active then how is it that 45 points made the top points list on Formosa.

Spot me the xfer code, I'll come ruin your entire shard with 1 char. Lol.

S

Serine

Just a thought. Maby they should add an item that only drops in Felucca and that is not tradeble that is needed to buy faction artis . This would force ALL to atleast visit felucca dungens in order to get the faction artis . Even better might be to make the personal item needed to be regrinded once ever 2 week or the faction arti goes poof ... This would make the trammy´s forced to do something for the awsome faction artis if they wish to have em ..

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a thought. Maby they should add an item that only drops in Felucca and that is not tradeble that is needed to buy faction artis . This would force ALL to atleast visit felucca dungens in order to get the faction artis . Even better might be to make the personal item needed to be regrinded once ever 2 week or the faction arti goes poof ... This would make the trammy´s forced to do something for the awsome faction artis if they wish to have em ..
Serine, the point is not faction arties that could attract anyone to come to Felucca.

It doesn't work.

The players dont care whether they could wear rank 10 or not now.

So faction arties actually proves nothing but instead make people easier to customize their armors and weapons only.

By easier to customize a better suits, people are more confidence and willing to "try" something in Felucca.

But if you divide our circle into 2 team.

1 = best pvpers
2 = not so experienced pvpers

1 = wear best items and easier to customize armors/weapons
2 = have hard time to customize armors/weapons

WHERE IS THE COMPETITIVE and INCENTIVE to let group "2" to come to Felucca?

This is 1 of the points.

2nd point is, the current faction system have no points of controlling towns and stealing sigils... except maybe to steal 10-80 points, just to wear artifacts for maybe 2 to 3 weeks?? What's the point?

The system shouldn't be based on who could wear better armor and better weapon. The system should be focused more on storylines and rewards for controlling towns..

The fair situation is to give everyone at least competitive armors/weapons at least to be involved into more interesting event's plot.

I remember many people talked about having fun pre:UOR???

Pre:AOS???

Now, why everyone suddenly want better armor/weapons than others??

Ironic?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Ignorance, you are again wrong.

Based on my wordings, maybe it is NOT so clear.

Let me make it MORe clear again.

My point is it has not ENOUGH actions instead of no action.

My point being made is

platinum Vs crimson dragon = have over 50 people on my shard participating killing monsters, killing each others.. we're all having fun.

There is nothing related to faction arties

There is nothing related to rewards and ****s

There is only one thing happening at the time is that more people are participating the events.

How often you could see bigger scale compared to that in faction recently?? Fighting in yew gates?? fighting in despise??

You could only judge the fact that I am the only person in faction and you wouldnt use your close minded eyes to check out FORMOSA shard in www.uo.com on yourself.

Yea. Go check it out before you yap your mouth.

Like I said, if you too want to judge about my pvp skills, then you're welcome to transfer a char here for me to screenshot your dead bodies.

Otherwise, please stop continue to judge about a person's background or anything.

My idea have nothing to do with any personal backgrounds.

My idea are trying to improve the factions pvp activities.

Yea close minded person like you will never make faction lives again because your mind are only related to who is better then who could wear better artifacts....

Uh... oh okay..

Actually, to be honestly, I am able to wear any faction arties in my shard.

Do you think I care about rank 10 items for posting all these $hits????

Anyways, no matter how I explain, you wouldn't understand ^__^

Yea, you're a piece of $hit with close minded. Continue with your way of improving faction and it will just be the same...

HAHA, that's all I could say... dip$hit.

Moreover, one more thing I would like to say:- ^__^

You could continue to underestimate our shard's pvp skills on this forum, but lets see if you guys are dare to try it. We will see.

Or continue to yap your mouth here "ONLY?"
lol, crying only makes things worse here. and you are still repeating the same garbage.

Who cares if people show up to an event that happens once or twice a year? Events aren't ****. Day to day raids and defenses are what factions are all about. Stop bringing up events. People will always show up to events because they want uber gifts from GMs.. **** Events. We are talking about day to day activity. Trammies do not participate yet they mooch the items and mounts and vendors. They shouldn't be able to....

and for god sake come mouth off on our shard like that kiddo.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would I give you a transfer token to come to our shard?

Since you're so bad arse, you can't get a transfer token yourself?

Oh please cry me a river.
I'm not going to waste my gold to come kill you all. But if you'd like to prove you and your shard could take any of ours I'll be more than happy to come. Send the code.

saying my defender char have those kill points is to prove to the other dip$hit Cardell that I DO NOT FREAKIN care about kill points or any easy way to wear my RANK 10 artifacts

DO YOU GET MY POINT? You dumb$hit #2.

You must care otherwise why would you point it out? No one here cares if you can wear faction arties or not.

Cuz in you guy's mind are only "ego"

Who's better, you are weaker... BLAH BLAH kinda bull$hits.

Lol?

Anyways, if you wanna come to Formosa to ruin our entire shard with 1 char.

I slayer888, will delete UO, quit UO forever, give you all my 3000 mils worths of UO items all presented for you.

NO NO NO, lets say if you transfered 1 char, and could 1 v 1 kill me. (all my pvp char names are mentioned above)

I will do the above.

And if you give me screen shots of your dead body, what is your penalty?

Quit this forum forever?
Deal, send the code.

S

Splup

The main point is:

1. We want to give more benefit to players who are already better, or use multiple accounts to farm points.

2. We want everyone to have pretty equal gear and battle comes down to how which one is better PvPr.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. We want to give more benefit to players who are already better, or use multiple accounts to farm points.
They're benfitting people who actually put for their time and earn these things. Besides there are few things they can't get even at a low rank.

2. We want everyone to have pretty equal gear and battle comes down to how which one is better PvPr.

No, they're just too lazy to put forth the effort to get these items. When they wipe out points it'll all be on a level playing field. There will be no excuses then. The rank system needs to stay.

S

Sir Kenga

I think faction points shouldn't go over 300 or 500. Then there will be no super inflations and no point farming.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think faction points shouldn't go over 300 or 500. Then there will be no super inflations and no point farming.
Then their would also be no point to having points still.. since everyone would get 150 points a kill...

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before the current point system was implemented, few could even achieve as many without transfering points to a mule. Having a cap is pretty pointless.

What if they removed point transfer and put a one point loss for every death and took out the kill cycle.

So, you kill someone you get 1 point. You die you lose 1 point. No more percentages for kill points or rank.

Since there is no population caps/ balance for factions, rank 10 should only be reserved 10 or 20 people. Same with the rest of the faction ranks. But it may be a moot point if they just removed faction transfer and point bonuses. This way you don't have someone jacking up the percentage requirement for a rank by farming points.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would someone spend gold to transfer to an empty shard to fight some newb that 1.) won't show and 2.) won't pay.

Why don't you set a realistic bet like a duel on test center?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok garbage. I have mentioned I will be giving you all my belongings in UO that is worth 3000 mils+ and yet you are scared to use a transfer token to kill us with 1 char?

HUH? So you're not 100% sure you could kill us right in this case?

Hmm.. I knew it. All bull$hit and no actions taken.

Moreover, you will not kill me forever even 1 v 1. The endings will just be I capping a screen shot of your dead bodies.

Many claimed to kick my arse, but this I've been waiting for 2 yrs on this shard.. its not happening.

I mean, bring it on. If you could be the first and (will be the last person) to kick my arse, you're welcome to spend 15 mil to bet for 3,000mils in return and in additionally, of my quitting UO and me slayer888 present my own dead screen shot photo on this forum.

Your penalty is very simple:-

1. Give me screen shot of your dead photo
2. Quit this forum forever

Dig it up sucker.

I am not gonna give you a transfer code.

I have placed 3000 mils on the table and my UO life items and my UO accounts (since I will be quitting after I give you arse kicked).

So in this case, you still need to argue about 15 mil???

Come on man, I think you're just a coward who scare to come..

Like I SAID " TALK ONLY " , "no action" and I am correct.

Your words don't have power... Next.. you piece of $hit.
lol what a joke... u and ur shard.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
<snip>

Many claimed to kick my arse, but this I've been waiting for 2 yrs on this shard.. its not happening.</snip>
So, no one has killed you on your shard in 2 years eh. rolleyes:
This is where I stopped reading your post. :lol:

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi idiots

All I can say is....

COWARDS ^__^

Contine to talk without actions.

To Lynk:-

1. I have named all my pvp chars names
2. I won't pay? How'd you know???
3. You can create a char in Formosa and I will show you my characters before you yap.
4. What if Formosa is not a dead shard? You will suck your own cock in real life and cap a movie post it on the tube?

To Flutter:-

1. Ok then don't read
2. I have dueled different people these past 2 yrs in Formosa since I moved there and seriously have lost 0 duels.

To Cardell:-

1. Yea, what a joke, you and your "only talk, no action" ego

To Berethian:-

1. Ok, I have a broker in Formosa and will be audience of the duel. If I die, I will be giving out all my $hits to him for him to pass to you.

IN FACT, everyone here also are welcomed to be audience of this duel. You're also welcome to cap screen shots or videos of the fights.

The audience here are ALL welcome to create new chars in Formosa to sight this duel.

If I die, everything of mine is yours. It is guranteed to worth 3000+ mils.

If you die, you don't need to do anything nor give me anything.

Because I will do the below for you:-

a.) cap a screen shot of your dead body and post here
b.) you should be shut the hell up by then

Please go create a char in Formosa and meet with me in game. Please mention your char name and your online time there. You don't need to do the transfer yet before you see me.

Up for it, or continue to talk "only"?

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Ok, I have a broker in Formosa and will be audience of the duel. If I die, I will be giving out all my $hits to him for him to pass to you.

Who is the broker and you will make all items available to the broker before the duel before I waste 15m to come drop you. I'll bring my red.

Will be in little over a week because I'm busy until the 22nd.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will be busy?

22nd?

Hmmm? You have so much time to reply posts over here. The duel will only takes less than 5mins.

Come on man. Ok. tell me the char name you will be transferring over.

I am tired of bull$hit kings like you.
You know that feeling you get sometimes where you think no one likes you, or everyone is laughing at you, but really they aren't? When you post things on this forum they actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.