• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should I transfer back?

Skyline Napa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reading posts I see a lot of people are coming back to Napa. I moved to Atlantic two years ago and started to feel the urge to come back to Napa (my original shard) and wanted to hear from those that came back to see if it is as good as you thought it would be. Its pretty costly to transfer so before i move anything just wanted to see if it is worth it. Thanks

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
How about instead of a full transfer you just also have characters here? Most templates don't take too long to put together and a lot of the stuff that new players need to train people give away for free on Napa.

I think the best plan would be to come back on a new character and see if you like it here. We've got a fairly active community and, with our new EM, we're running a lot of events (Including the player-run Jhelom Pugilism Tournament this Sunday!!) so I think that you'll like what you see.

We don't have a very active high-end market, but if you are wanting a specific thing I'm sure if you announce Medusa runs or something that people will chime in to come along.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I agree with Endal, but if you decide to really come back, then by all means transfer your main character & stuff. :)
Would love to have more people come back.

Skyline Napa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks all. I have still have a few toons that have a few skills here and found 80 mill i forgot to transfer so i should be able to get started. Hope to make it to the event on Sunday.