• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should I risk it?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So...I've always wanted a heavy crossbow with really, really high swing speed increase. And, after killing quite a few generals I nabbed one with 50% ssi. I nearly pooped myself.

If I remember, ash adds swing speed increase. I'd hate, hate, hate to loose the bow I'd been looking so long for. Should I risk enhancing it?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no way....cause you can't enhance or make SSI that high. IT only spawns.
No win situation!

D

DPudding

I was under the impression those weps can't be enhanced anyway.

D

DPudding

I've never been able to get a 50 SSI. I'd be willing to trade something for one....if you get another. I've got plenty of the 30 SDI healer and mage books.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never been able to get a 50 SSI. I'd be willing to trade something for one....if you get another. I've got plenty of the 30 SDI healer and mage books.

Bob is always asking me what he can give me fore one reason or another as an expression of gratitude....

If I had an archer assembled I would be so tempted to say a 50 SSI bow!

not cause I want one...but just to see him cry :)

C

Corvak

TW, I think your mother fed you concentrated evil as a kid. :p

R

RichDC

Ill be honest i didnt think they were that rare, i have about 4 max heavys (50ssi 55DI 30HLD) a fair few 45's

About the same in normal x-bows, and the weekend just gone...my first 50ssi normal bow

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They aren't that rare, but some people are luckier than others in the getting of them.

Myself, I have a bunch of 50% SSI bows and crossbows, but only one 50% SSI heavy.

And I've been terribly unlucky in finding mage-generals, and only have a single DCI spellbook.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TimberWolf, as much as I love my new bow, if you asked me for it then I would give it to you.

And yeah, I really would. :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Relax Bob you are safe my legenday archer is disassembled and sitting on frags!

enjoy your bow!
:)
Just DON"T try to emhance it!

D

DPudding

I have dozens of 30 sdi spellbooks. But nothing more than 45 ssi on a bow. I have no idea why. Could it have something to do with the speed you kill em?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a handful of "secret" items that I have, that I know some people would love to trade me something, if they knew I held them. I am not ready to part with my treasures. heh. Forgive me though, my new X-bow is not something that I would ever trade, or even sell.

However...there are a select number of players in the world of Sosaria that I would freely give an item to for free if ever asked.

TimberWolf puts on a shell of being a...well, I'm not going to repeat what he once called himself. But as much as he would like you to think otherwise, he is a wonderful guy.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Hugs Timberwolf****

Awww, come on you big teddy bear you, open up...you know you love us. =-D