• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should I Redecorate My Estate?

Should I Redecorate My Estate?

• Total voters

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Should I? It's not that I want to, not really at least. However I've still yet to find a place to do my tutorials and I could just use my place. Beyond that I have quite a few new ideas, of course of things never been seen before that I'd like to play with. I guess I could attempt to re include some of thing things everyone loves. Mind you I still would have to get the expansion on all my accounts first. So you would have some time to still show your friends. But I think ultimately I might just leave this one up to you guys. Many of you already know the Estate I speak of but for any of you that don't.

My Carpets were far more innovative pre expansion and it would be a shame to lose all the tokens but I think I'd consider that now.

T

Teeshy

Why cant you do tutuorials (if that's what you want to do) on test?

W

Wilde1

its a game. its supposed to be fun. if it would be fun to redecorate go for it. if not, cool. if itd be enjoyable for you to post results on the forum, go for it. if not, cool.

do what you want, we'll all survive regardless :)

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why can't I do them on Test Center?

Answer: Well I could, however I would not be able to show you folks half of the things I would like to because I would not have access to things such as virtue tile deeds, vet rewards, rubble, and server births. Not that these things will all be necessary for all of my tutorials however many of the things I would like to explain, I will need some of these tools.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why can't I do them on Test Center?

Answer: Well I could, however I would not be able to show you folks half of the things I would like to because I would not have access to things such as virtue tile deeds, vet rewards, rubble, and server births. Not that these things will all be necessary for all of my tutorials however many of the things I would like to explain, I will need some of these tools.
Your house looks pretty cool to me. Just get a wild hair and redecorate it if that's what you choose to do. I just re-did mine a little while back. Took me a week of working on it to finish it up.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think your house looks beautiful just the way it is :) But if you want to re-decorate it, go for it.

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
236 Views and only 13 Votes =( that makes me a sad panda... Ok well I'm not a panda but still. Come on folks I really don't want to make this decision my self any more. Tell me what to do already. =)