• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should anyone require help defending a PR event from HOT or anyone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feel free to contact ANYONE from the EBay Alliance (E F, GG!, BYC).

We will gladly dispose of them :D

A

AmanitaMuscaria

NB-Cats, I tried to post a topic of the RP event that was crashed and ruined yesterday, but it was sadly removed. I like how the official response from the guild council was, as taken from their own boards:

"You can't blame this all on [deleted to comply with forum rules]. We were not told about it. The house was public. You could walk right inside and kill anyone. There was so many things the people organizing the tournament could have done to prevent this."

It was a stunning display of events, really.

I think they want us to pay protection money for these events, much like Asian shopkeepers pay for the "protection" to violent street gangs, like the Triads.

The official statement given shows no remorse or ownership of the events that occurred and imply that one needs to "schedule in advance" such events with the guild, that one needs their "prior approval" to role play.

A

AmanitaMuscaria

The worst part, though, was when they kept res killing the event goers over and over. That was what shocked me the most.

MolaRom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They killed everyone and then laughed about it. The event was totally ruined.

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The worst part, though, was when they kept res killing the event goers over and over. That was what shocked me the most.
ok so i understand this as i missed the event........

the op is hte bad guys? or the other guild (which will not be named so i dont get introuble but we all know who it is) are the bad guys?

A

AmanitaMuscaria

I agree, the same people are starting trouble again by raiding an RP event.

Why was the guild ordered to attack the event goers? Why did council do nothing to stop them? Why were people drobed over and over again?

Why?

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soc, I thought you were the one hatching evil plans?

Very bold initiative NB-Cats. There is still hope for Atlantic with people of your caliber willing to stand up for all that is good and pure! *claps*

(Just joking, please don't send me hate mails)

A

AmanitaMuscaria

Goose and Amanita are trouble.
We weren't the ones there attacking innocent Role Players, Soc. As I recall, the attackers were wearing your guild tag and Link was standing in the middle of them all giving orders.

I'm very disappointed in you all. I expected more from you guys. Did Jen sanction the killings?

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Odd thing that!

Few weeks ago when I was in Fel, our little event got disrupted too!
Hmm...the attackers weren't wearing the guild tags of the disrupters of this event however..their tags were quite different. In fact I believe they belonged to this Alliance.

Course we were role playing a champ spawn.
" Push back that Vermin Horde lads!!! "
" Save Sosaria from this evil infestation! "
*sighs*
Not a protector around either.
Funny thing too...they waited til we got all the work done before toasting our muffins.
Guess we should have called... who?

PvP in fel...who woulda thunk it?
:D

(posting as a player)

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Odd thing that!

Hmm...the attackers weren't wearing the guild tags of the disrupters of this event however..their tags were quite different. In fact I believe they belonged to this Alliance.

*sighs*
Funny thing too...they waited til we got all the work done before toasting our muffins.

(posting as a player)

Lol. Good one Rachel.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soc, I thought you were the one hatching evil plans?

Very bold initiative NB-Cats. There is still hope for Atlantic with people of your caliber willing to stand up for all that is good and pure! *claps*

(Just joking, please don't send me hate mails)
I see your post now!! And very funny too.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well look who is starting trouble yet again, the same people who always do.
Did I say something wrong?

Just like we raid spawns, HOT raids events. I am simply asking everyone to give us the chance to PvP vs HOT and send them packing whenever they decide to raid another event...

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, the same people are starting trouble again by raiding an RP event.

Why was the guild ordered to attack the event goers? Why did council do nothing to stop them? Why were people drobed over and over again?

Why?
Regardless, we already know what HOT did. Quit arguing it.

For those of you who would like to fight back next time, ICQ 179419409.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Odd thing that!

*sighs*

(posting as a player)
lol!

Fair enough and while I'm sure your statement is accurate, our "charter" doesn't include spawn protection unless it's an event we planned.

I've suggested to my guildmates to expand our alliance to all willing Atlantic guilds but they've been reluctant to do it for now...

I'll see what I can do though.

T

Tazar

I am always amazed by the community.

If the event is in fel, then expect a potential raid... otherwise, move it to Trammel.

Over a raid in fel (which anyone should expect), we now have a thread that is stretching our ROC in several areas including more personal attacks.

Sorry folks - this one is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.